• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Daemon (Boruto) Vs Shinra Kusakabe - The GOAT Vs The Firefighter

🗿
SBA
Speed NOT equalized.
Shinra Banshamon Key for Shinra.

Vs

"UglySOB" -

"Transcends Mathematics GG" -

"55th Street Goons Packing Both of Them" -

bro, that time manip and CM type 1 tho

i dunno how combat applicable his CM is but that time manip is a bitch to bypass

Shinra is still currently under revision its not really advisable to use an incomplete profile for a match

That's peak art, idk what you're talkn about.

Picasso Esque.
Fuck_you_Daemon_.png

One question, according to the description Daemon's reflection has to touch someone, would he reflection if he touches a weapon that is part of the being's body?

Shinra stomps. Daemon quite literally has no win cons.
Shrina just goes back in time and kills Daemon before he gets cyborg power GG.
Or he can just recreate Lord Death again and have him steal Daemons Emotions turning him into a puppet (Unless he's resistant for not being affected by Eida)
Idk why shinra's only 5-B he should be 1-A

doesnt shinra straight up solo the verse lmao

1-A is lowballed, 0 is perfect, he transcends mathematics after all

Deamon has better stats, and blitzes people with better speed rating than Shinra, as far as I can see with their profiles at least.

Then again, I'm not too knowledgeable on the other verse.

The profile is actually really well-made lmao, I wasn't dissing that. It's just Daemon is weak as **** in terms of abilities.

I meant that there might be a missed ability since Daemon is a fairly new character LMAO

Then again, I drop Boruto after Naruto vs Delta i think? I dunno

gosh, daemon absolutely DOGWALKED code, like bro got humiliated by that ugly mf

anyways

shinra got insane timehax and reality warping, so ima go with him for now

If its bloodlusted, then daemon wins. He has enough ap to one tap IMO and using shushin he can blitz characters far faster than shinra, hell he might even blitz shinra without shushin.

If its bloodlusted, then daemon wins. He has enough ap to one tap IMO and using shushin he can blitz characters far faster than shinra, hell he might even blitz shinra without shushin.
Time stop says no. Literally timed stop and reversed it several times without Haumea realizing it

Time stop says no. Literally timed stop and reversed it several times without Haumea realizing it
Haumea doesn't have the speed to perception blitz him 🗿
If it's in character shinra stomps, bloodlusted my vote goes to daemon so Deveived do with that information as you please.

Back