• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Daedric Princes are jobbers; correct type of thread this time: The Nerevarine vs the Vestige

The Vestige has more hax and versatility obviously. He can casually manipulate space-time with Psijic skills and at least perform 1/2 possibility of Thu'um via Dragonknight class. Even if both sides have access to legendary artifacts, the Vestige still has more hax and strength in his disposal.

the only legendary weapon the vestige takes in the game was the dawnbreaker, at least the only one i remember. This wont give neravine some advantage?

I honestly don't see how the Vestige has more hax than the Nerevarine, they're about the same if not the Hortator having the edge even. Not to mention the Hortator has Mehrune's Razor, Spear of Bitter Mercy, Saviour's Hide, Skeleton Key, etc. The Nerevarine should take this.

Aren't Dagoth Ur and the Tribunal cnonically more powerful than Mannimarco? Vote for Hortator.

this is weakened tribunal and vestige has a larger amount of achievements, i will vote for vestige since he resisted ktora magic that bypassed the ritemaster lachesis defenses and because of this he would have a far greater resistance to magic than the nerevarine

No he wouldn't have. The Hortator has a lot of Daedric Artifacts on his side, he's basically immune to magic at this point.

the vestige also had contacted with daedric artifacts like spellbreaker or ebony blade, but the resistance he have is bigger than the ritemaster resistance (he defeated and resisted ktora magic and the ritemaster lost to ktora twice) that made a ward which clavicus vile and mephala could not break

The Hortator has Wraithguard. That probably grants higher quality and quantity of resistances than vestige.

Also, the weakened Tribunal should still be stronger than Mannimarco. Their power was being drained since the events of ESO as I recall.

Also, a lot of the Vesitge's powers that people are citing are from his High 1-C key I think.

The Vestige fought a lot of Low 2-C and above. He is simply the most experienced "god fighter" in the series, the next expansion will probably give him or her more power up.

That's not really true. The Hortator has fought the ALMSIVI, mages like Neloth and Daedric Princes not to mention he is Nervar reborn. I would argue he's more experienced and skilled than the Vestige.

Abu2411 said:
The Hortator has Wraithguard. That probably grants higher quality and quantity of resistances than vestige.
Also, the weakened Tribunal should still be stronger than Mannimarco. Their power was being drained since the events of ESO as I recall.

Also, a lot of the Vesitge's powers that people are citing are from his High 1-C key I think.
What power from 1-c? he defeated ktora in low 2-c, he only gets low 1-c once.

one question the Hortator has nerevar memories? if not he just defeated Alamalexia,Dagoth and Avatar of hircine from low 2-c while the vestige defeated 3 constelations, ,one daedric prince(i know its his 1-c but we are talking about experience), mannimarco, Ktora,Barbas(that scales to weakened vivec and nerevarine), Angof and others that i possible dont remember right now.

As Barbas scales to weakened Vivec and neravine to Vivec, i think vestige would have the ap advantage, higher resistance, resisted ktora magic that bypass a defense which daedric princes have to difficulty to destroy, defeated users of multiple daedric artifacts and used them by a unknow amount(we dont know if he kept dawnbreaker in the end of summerset for a example) and same amount of Hax.

i ask for apologize for my english, i was in a hurry and i just know the basic of english(i am from another country)

They have similar experience and skill. But the Hortator easily beats him in everything else. He has a collection of Daedric Artifacts, which in their own right make him immune to anything the Vestige can throw at him, while themselves scale absurdly high in the Low 2-C scale.

He does. He can literally just throw a dart on any artifact he wants to end this. While the Vestige is the one that lacks a way to defeat him, since the Hortator resists everything the Vestige can throw at hin.

Lets revive this. The Nerevarine resists most of Vestiges shit thanks to Wraithguard, and he can probably manipulate reality with Keening and Sunder. Not to mention that he has other Deadric artifacts that Vestige doesn't have. Now if you don't count Deadric and Dwemer artifacts then i agree that Vestige has somewhat stronger hax and resistences but those artifacts bridge the gap and alow The Nerevarine to take this more times than not. Nerevarine wins high difficulty.

Back