• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

D (Vampire Hunter D) vs Soma Cruz

Seeing as D got **** tons of revisions recently, thought this match would be a good idea.

Speed is Equalized, D starts in Full Vampire Form with access to the Akashic Records, and Soma starts in his Dark Lord state. Fight takes place on the ******* moon.

D: 5 (Brunout, Dante, Virgo, Mrame, Rei)

Soma:

Inconclusive:

7a660dce1e65e3d9148bcc9161ca393d

Hmmm.... Dunno about this one

i'm going with D I guess. Since he is with the akashic records, he could mimic everything that Soma has to offer, also inflict extreme pain since Soma doesn't have resistance to pain manipulation, giving D some advantage and making an opening for D to go for the kill with the Miracle blood light that negates even the Regenerationn of duke Gilzen who could easily regenerate from the fount of life being cut

The Axiom of Virgo said:
Isn't this battle a little unfair?, low 2-C Vs 2-C hax (that the former has no defence against).
Well theres another thread with Soma up against Naofumi (Who has 2-C shit) and he's winning, so I thought this was okay

D with the "AR" if he is creative enough could just write in him sealing Dark Lord Soma's connection to Chaos. With the 'AR' plus Coneptual Destruction/Manipulation D could pull it off!

That or D could just pull a "UCHIHA" and copy and perfectly replicate all of Soma's powers and abilites! Plus with D's Gary Stu writing he has Soma's abilities/powers but utilize them with 120% efficiency! Completely out doing Soma in his own department!!!

I just read D's profile and geez is it "full" and I thought Oryx had a congested profile, tbh I don't see Soma winning this at all.

D FRA (however I'm half convinced this is a stomp).

Brunout said:
i'm going with D I guess. Since he is with the akashic records, he could mimic everything that Soma has to offer, also inflict extreme pain since Soma doesn't have resistance to pain manipulation, giving D some advantage and making an opening for D to go for the kill with the Miracle blood light that negates even the Regenerationn of duke Gilzen who could easily regenerate from the fount of life being cut
Soma has actually fought someone that did this before, his powers just eventually overwhelmed him, so if he copies too much (As it comes from his Power of Dominance), he can just die.

For the pain manip, Soma actually has an ability that drastically increases his power in exchange of constantly taking a noticebale amount of damage each second, so he won't flinch from that.

Lastly, for the regen negation, well, Soma doesn't have much to do here, but he won't just stand there, he has plenty of options to block, dodge or even stat amp to avoid being hitted.

Bobsican said:
Soma has actually fought someone that did this before, his powers just eventually overwhelmed him, so if he copies too much (As it comes from his Power of Dominance), he can just die.

For the pain manip, Soma actually has an ability that drastically increases his power in exchange of constantly taking a noticebale amount of damage each second, so he won't flinch from that.

Lastly, for the regen negation, well, Soma doesn't have much to do here, but he won't just stand there, he has plenty of options to block, dodge or even stat amp to avoid being hitted.
1. Doubt D would get overwhelmed here as Valcua went trigger happy with adding powers to himself without consequence

2. Akashic Records act on a 2-C Conceptual level. I don't think Soma is resisting that.

3. D's fount of life negation is conceptual Type 2. Further more in his Full Vampire Form (Which he currently is in) Negated the regen who could previously survive D's regen negging in his base form. As for Soma blocking or dodging, D has massive Precognition with the Records, and pretty ******* stupid analytical prediction. He would likely work around attempts to dodge or block.

Wait, D has the 2-C stuff? Then he practically stomps, respectively.

Remove the 2-C stuff and then this should be more fair to not be an stomp.

Back