• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cyborg Ninja vs Sadistic Ninja: Raiden (Metal Gear) vs Speed-o'-Sound Sonic

well, raiden can only take hits from sonic while in ripper mode outside of it he should get one shot, so i think it depends on if he can take out sonic before that runs out or before he gets one shot, and with his sword that negates durability that shouldnt be a problem, outside of ripper mode its just a matter of who hits who first, however while in ripper mode raiden can still oneshot sonic but sonic shouldnt be able to oneshot raiden, i´ll give it to raiden.

Well,Sonic lost to Sam and Raiden is equal/superior than Sam

It's almost the same fight but not a stomp I guess. So Jack FRA

Back