• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cyberpunk Discussion Thread

Btw I think that everyone should have telepathy since they can make calls with other people mentally and stuff.

David should also likely 9-A with his projectile launcher it's made some decently big explosions and yeah that'd work I think

Easily. Imo it's top 1.

1. Cyberpunk Edgerunners
2. Gurren Laggan
3. Kill la Kill
Those top two you have are in their objective spots as Triggers top 2 easily tho where one would place them is up to their personal preference

Those top two you have are in their objective spots as Triggers top 2 easily tho where one would place them is up to their personal preference
Yeah, definitely. They're both 9/10s imo. But Cyberpunk takes #1 for me because I'm pretty much biased towards the sci-fi cyberpunk environment that it has. It's exactly my cup of tea.

Gurren Laggan is extremely good though and I wouldn't be mad if someone put it above.

Yeah, definitely. They're both 9/10s imo. But Cyberpunk takes #1 for me because I'm pretty much biased towards the sci-fi cyberpunk environment that it has. It's exactly my cup of tea.

Gurren Laggan is extremely good though and I wouldn't be mad if someone put it above.
Yeah I definitely agree I absolutely love Gurren unconditionally but Cyberpunk I just simply love more and the way Night City was captured perfectly and the anesthetic and music just fit too good to not be my number 1 too

I still have Kill La Kill at Number 1 for me, love that show to death..

I don't count Gurren Lagann since that's Gainax.. (but almost the same thing tbh)
Was made by the same people who started Trigger which is why I count it. The Director of Gurren Laggan is the founder of Studio Trigger.

If david has Kiyoshi optics as well it could warrant some level of information analysis as well same as V and Smasher
Just so you know, Viktor was pretty generous with his. I can't recall if David's ripper explicitly installed a connection to shit like the NCPD database as well as the other shit Viktor happened to do for V for free (cause he's best dad)

Just so you know, Viktor was pretty generous with his. I can't recall if David's ripper explicitly installed a connection to shit like the NCPD database as well as the other shit Viktor happened to do for V for free (cause he's best dad)
He definitely didn’t do it for free but he did allow V to pay it down the line with interest, something most ripper docs would laugh you out of the room for asking.

I feel that David and Rebecca should have their own rating which is below 2077 key Adam Smasher because they are literally stomped.

Okay sorry that took longer because of some personal biz but now that that's sorted here we go

2 Renders for use on the actual Profile Page

Render for his Picture on the verse page

Last edited:
z1c3c9ioq0o91.jpg

Tbf to 2077 Adam Smasher he's going against someone who was canonically basically immune to Cyberpsychosis due to Johnny helping handle the stress and was probably an overall better full conversion by the end of the game.

Haven't been tuning into this thread, so I dunno if someone already suggested it, but you could get pretty good LS for Adam Smasher by calculating the force exerted by David's gravity attacks in the dessert. It does after all just compress the ground down, so it should work for getting LS. Someone would just need to calc the force to crush the ground as much as he did, and then scale it to Adam for easily withstanding it.

The method for doing so I used here.

I imagine the results being fairly high into Class M, maybe low Class G.

Haven't been tuning into this thread, so I dunno if someone already suggested it, but you could get pretty good LS for Adam Smasher by calculating the force exerted by David's gravity attacks in the dessert. It does after all just compress the ground down, so it should work for getting LS. Someone would just need to calc the force to crush the ground as much as he did, and then scale it to Adam for easily withstanding it.

The method for doing so I used here.

I imagine the results being fairly high into Class M, maybe low Class G.
Ah nope we hadn't used that at all that's a good call

Back