• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CW Flash Revision

Not just that. Savitar was originally a time remnant of Barry that got shunned by the team because he wasn’t “their Barry”.
I forgot how dumb that plot thread was lol. And it all went downhill from there. Until Flash Armageddon, where it apparently went downhill afterwards.

The actually moral thing to do was to LET HIM DIE. The guy's a frickin ****** who proudly said he became a murderer and made Barry's life a living hell because he wasn't a hero, killed Cisco, threatened countless people, allied with NAZIS and was ultimately worse than them and create a ******* timeline where Barry went insane just because he's a petty ******. And Joe wants to SPARE him? **** NO! Killing him was the right thing to do god dammit. Heck, he wasn't even dying because of the team, he was dying because he messed up with the timeline once again and was erased by his own actions, the team didn't do anything!

I feel the writers wanted to create a Batman/Joker-like situation except they forgot the tiny little detail that, unlike Thawne who wants to live and make Barry suffer, the Joker actively wants Batman to kill him so he can destroy all the good work he accomplished and because he knows Batman stritcly refuses to kill.

God I'm tired of heroes sparing villains who SHOULD BE KILLED just because mOrALiTY, iT's bAD fOr HErOes tO kIlL"
For real.

Not at the time apparently, he had no hope to survive this time, that's why he went for the desperate option of begging Barry for help
Wouldn't have been surprised if he somehow killed Joe for that after being spared. Would have been totally in character.

lol this thread kind of derailed into talking about how much the show's writing sucks. Honestly, still beats Batwoman by a long shot in terms of writing quality.

Wouldn't have been surprised if he somehow killed Joe for that after being spared. Would have been totally in character.
Honestly, considering we're trying to get a proper tier for the show, it's not so much as derailing as being in the continuity of it
lol this thread kind of derailed into talking about how much the show's writing sucks. Honestly, still beats Batwoman by a long shot in terms of writing quality.
Batwoman is on an entirely whole different level

THAT’S RIGHT, BUT IT’S NOT THE HERO THING TO DO
In this case, yes it is, since that's the only way to prevent a murderous sociopath proud of being a sociopath to hurt more people

And depowered or not, Thawne is still a diabolical mastermind and a genius. They should have let him die

In this case, yes it is, since that's the only way to prevent a murderous sociopath proud of being a sociopath to hurt more people

And depowered or not, Thawne is still a diabolical mastermind and a genius. They should have let him die
Depower him and dump him into the phantom zone

Meh Thawne would even get out of that one way or another

Anyway, at least we can work something out for the first seasons

Batwoman is on an entirely whole different level
The Batsuit is indestructible! It can survive bullets, explosions, being hit by trucks, but it's weak to trumpets, kryptonite and red-headed females, to name a few.

Oh my goodness, there's a channel called Thorias Unlimited, and he does a great job breaking down how stupid the show is. It genuinely makes me feel bad for Rachel Skarsten because she has genuinely good performances, but just is stuck with crappy lines due to crappy writing on an even crappier show.

The Batsuit is indestructible! It can survive bullets, explosions, being hit by trucks, but it's weak to trumpets, kryptonite and red-headed females, to name a few.

Oh my goodness, there's a channel called Thorias Unlimited, and he does a great job breaking down how stupid the show is. It genuinely makes me feel bad for Rachel Skarsten because she has genuinely good performances, but just is stuck with crappy lines due to crappy writing on an even crappier show.
Makes me sad for all the actors, including Ruby Rose. That trailer was beyond cringe, painful actually

Makes me sad for all the actors, including Ruby Rose. That trailer was beyond cringe, painful actually
Oh yeah, she had it rough. I feel horrible for her. I think she even got into a massive accident on set. As bad as the show is, I'd never wish for anyone to go through something like that. But with a show that's that garbage, possibly damaging her career, and that was responsible for an accident that I believe resulted in surgery, leaving after the first season was a good call.

And then you have Supergirl..."No touching without consent"
Ohoho, I died of laughter seeing that. Not because it was a witty line, but for quite the opposite reason. Pretty much all of them were trash except Arrow, but even then they accomplished that by making Oliver Queen practically act like an entirely different character than he is in the comics lol

Stephen Amell helped a lot honestly. When he was chosen for the role, he locked himself up to read and watch everything about Green Arrow and trained himself to an extreme degree. True the character is very different but still, he's really great

Stephen Amell helped a lot honestly. When he was chosen for the role, he locked himself up to read and watch everything about Green Arrow and trained himself to an extreme degree. True the character is very different but still, he's really great
True. Didn't like what they did for the Crisis on Infinite Earths sendoff he got. He mentioned staring at a tennis ball. That sucks.

every ******* time I end up baffled at the sheer stupidity of the statements being thrown around.
Peak writing is when someone said that they couldn't find someone in the Milky Way galaxy. Because the Milky Way galaxy is hundreds of billion lightyears in diameter.
Also, Smallville handled Clark's power level much better I think
Really the only feat that's like, outside the norm for Smallville Superman was the Apok push. Everything else is honestly a consistent ramp up from Tier 9 to 8 to 7 to 6 with some interpretations. His speed also rather consistent until he hits FTL, after than its sorta vague if he gets any faster.
The whole thing is stupid to me. It's hard to do feats over statements when they can't even take their feats seriously or make them consistent. For now, I say do Proposal 1.
That's the reason why I think proposal 2 just has to be used. 1 is just a bad move to make, because we're saying if something is horribly inconsistent we should only ever used the max level jerked end that break the story.

We just need to have a minimum statement and a set maximum speed for a season and then just like, but a variable rating in there.

Peak writing is when someone said that they couldn't find someone in the Milky Way galaxy. Because the Milky Way galaxy is hundreds of billion lightyears in diameter.
What are distance and logic anyway right? *facepalm
Really the only feat that's like, outside the norm for Smallville Superman was the Apok push. Everything else is honestly a consistent ramp up from Tier 9 to 8 to 7 to 6 with some interpretations. His speed also rather consistent until he hits FTL, after than its sorta vague if he gets any faster.

That's the reason why I think proposal 2 just has to be used. 1 is just a bad move to make, because we're saying if something is horribly inconsistent we should only ever used the max level jerked end that break the story.

We just need to have a minimum statement and a set maximum speed for a season and then just like, but a variable rating in there.
Feels like the most valuable option

I have added the 9-B rating for depowered Reverse-Flash since it seems uncontroversial.

By the way we will also have to add a new key for Reverse-Flash as well because this guy just refuses to die.

Reverse-Flash restored by the Speed Force will probably be Low 7-B for fighting Godspeed with ******* lightsabers, but massively inferior in speed as he was seen as frozen by Barry.

Unfortunately, my computer decided to shut down for a bit as I was doing the calcs.
His speed also rather consistent until he hits FTL, after than its sorta vague if he gets any faster.
What I like is that, by Season 8, he purposely slows down to be recognisable as the red-blue blur.

Also I think I might have to improve my Season 1 Flash calculation of saving the train since it had way too many assumptions

Is Cisco (and vibration metahumans in general) implied to be physically superhuman due to his metahuman powers? Cuz right now his profile pretty much says that regular guy Cisco is Low 7-B

Given that Cisco has vibration powers, should we also assume he has resistance to them?

I'm not sure if it's been explicitly staten, but given they fight with both blasts and physical strikes such as in the Cisco vs Gypsy fight, I think it's safe to assume that he has superhuman physical characteristics with his metahuman powers?

Regular Cisco is 9-B at best and that's probably stretching it

I have added the 9-B rating for depowered Reverse-Flash since it seems uncontroversial.
Seems fine but I question if it's notable enough
By the way we will also have to add a new key for Reverse-Flash as well because this guy just refuses to die.
We prolly do
Man he needs to die
Reverse-Flash restored by the Speed Force will probably be Low 7-B for fighting Godspeed with ******* lightsabers, but massively inferior in speed as he was seen as frozen by Barry.
TBH would Low 7-B even work since that seems to come from Supergirl and co?

I'm not sure if it's been explicitly staten, but given they fight with both blasts and physical strikes such as in the Cisco vs Gypsy fight, I think it's safe to assume that he has superhuman physical characteristics with his metahuman powers?

Regular Cisco is 9-B at best and that's probably stretching it
I don't know. This is why I stopped watching the Flash.

Seems fine but I question if it's notable enough

We prolly do
Man he needs to die

TBH would Low 7-B even work since that seems to come from Supergirl and co?
Season 4 Flash has a feat that's very close to Low 7-B so Flash at that point is probably Low 7-B

High 7-C+ is actually a low-ball on my part. It's likely closer to 1.8 megatons.

Also, I think there should be a key for emotionless/artificial speed force Barry. Dude was a machine and a straight-up menace. His intelligence (when used to its potential as it should've always been) made him smarter than DeVoe, Caitlin and Cisco, and Gideon (the super trans-temporal AI he creates). Insane investigative abilities, probability calculations, can do quantum calculations in fractions of a second, allows him to predict "unpredictable" quantum trajectories while not even looking and even throughout a fight.

"Anti-plot" key sounds like a good name

Also, I think there should be a key for emotionless/artificial speed force Barry. Dude was a machine and a straight-up menace. His intelligence (when used to its potential as it should've always been) made him smarter than DeVoe, Caitlin and Cisco, and Gideon (the super trans-temporal AI he creates). Insane investigative abilities, probability calculations, can do quantum calculations in fractions of a second, allows him to predict "unpredictable" quantum trajectories while not even looking and even throughout a fight.

"Anti-plot" key sounds like a good name
Don't know if he should get a key for this but it should definitely be something to be noticed (and it was good to finally see some efficient Flash)

Back