• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CW Flash Revision

"Somehow manages to lose track of normal people although they only have a 2 second headstart on him"
We definitely shouldn’t list villains teleporting off-screen between camera shots, that’s definitely poor writing. Though I could something like:

“Barry often neglects to use his super speed to fight normal people for unknown reasons, and talks too frequently in combat”

Tbf Thawne demonstrated that super-fast blows can easily fatally injure normal humans so maybe that’s the reason?

His enemies do often just teleport out of existence whenever the camera isn't on them, so maybe he just knows chasing is futile.

Remember when Barry runs more than 2 meters under 3 picoseconds then next season his speed is like 80× slower than the speed of light

Good times

I think the King Shark vs Grodd episode kind of proves my point. Whenever Barry speed punches or attacks Grodd with lightning, he's able to body Grodd.

Season 18: Although far slower, Godspeed (2049 timeline) and Nora travel at relatively high speed compared to microwave radiation (which is basically light and travels at the same speed). This takes place very shortly after she just got her powers.

Yep, that's all I've got for Season 5.

Also, it's explicit in Season 6 Episode 1 that Barry's speed force aura is protective. It prevents him from getting crushed inside a black hole (which might be calcable if it was remotely similar to a true black hole). He wasn't even running, just moving through the air.

Last edited:
I think the King Shark vs Grodd episode kind of proves my point. Whenever Barry speed punches or attacks Grodd with lightning, he's able to body Grodd.

Season 18: Although far slower, Godspeed (2049 timeline) and Nora travel at relatively high speed compared to microwave radiation (which is basically light and travels at the same speed). This takes place very shortly after she just got her powers.

Yep, that's all I've got for Season 5.

Also, it's explicit in Season 6 Episode 1 that Barry's speed force aura is protective. It prevents him from getting crushed inside a black hole (which might be calcable if it was remotely similar to a true black hole). He wasn't even running, just moving through the air.
Given the cw track reccord with science and maths I doubt the black hole will qualify

Ok, I can't make it past episode 7 of season 6.

No more. None of that. I am finished with this """show"""".

But now I can amend the full list of calculations. I'll bold the feats that probably aren't just supporting evidence.

- Turning the sand guy into glass.

- Atom Smasher barrels through concrete.

- Barry's whirlpool feat from episode 15.

- Oil Tanker feat in Magenta.

- Vibrating a train.

- Combined lightning feat from episode 21. (Context for why that's somewhat impressive).

- Tokamak’s energy blasts.

- Iris makes a giant tidal wave after getting Barry's powers.

- DeVoe's satellite size in episode 22/23.

- Block makes a high-density low-pressure zone that extended over a 6-city block radius (I doubt this'll get anything higher than 8-A).

- Nora makes a tidal wave off-screen in Season 5 Episode 6 (there's enough context to calculate this).

- Nora travels at relatively high speed compared to microwave radiation in Season 5 Episode 18.

- F3 Tornadoes are Large Building level+. So, as mentioned before, we already have that for Rival.

Last edited:
And then there's also still what like a season 8 on the way too

He launches him with a speed punch and bodies him with some lightning from Nora.

Nora was far inferior by that point, and Grodd was down and out.

Without speed. When he did use speed (which is right before getting tossed through a wall), he launched Grodd.

The fact that both Barry and Nora were taken out by this hit also proves my point that speedsters are stronger with auras (I mean that's stated anyway, but support is good).

Nora was far inferior by that point, and Grodd was down and out.
Hmm, when did the Zoom thing and her fight with Barry happen?

Anyways this would just upscale Barry from his season 4 self due to legends.

Also Atom blew up the Berlin Wall in Legends, might be worth calcing that.

Also iirc some people entered the Wellenreiter but I’m not sure if they had to break the glass for that or not.

The fight with Barry happened in Episode 4, but she was mind-controlled and reversed time to attack Barry while he had a massive lead.

The Zoom thing was Episode 8.

The King Shark fight was Episode 15.

She was only a little faster with the Negative Speed Force episodes later, IIRC.

If she goes from Zoom level to Barry level in 14 episodes, I don't see why she'd be equal to him 7 episodes before the finale.

If she goes from Zoom level to Barry level in 14 episodes, I don't see why she'd be equal to him 7 episodes before the finale.
That might just be her limit at the time. Also she has that whole negative SF thing going on in the episodes between.

Also Zoom backscales from season 4 Barry in AP and his speed is only like a big blitz and a 5 times multiplier below season 4 Barry. If we use the Godspeed stuff that is.

Anyways I think now is a good time to mention my season 5 speed scaling based on smth else.

First off, do we argue that electricity amps give Barry a durability increase?

Zoom doesn't backscale at all.

Wally reached the level of speed needed to stop Savitar from attacking Iris, which was so massively above Barry's Season 2 speed that Julian suggests his current boosts pale in comparison. Savitar, Wally and Flash are about equal by the end of the Season (where Flash has had a ton of rage amps), then Flash gets his speed force amp. That's not even including how Barry actually surpassed Zoom and managed to blitz Savitar.

Wait does he?
Yeah, Atom is constantly at season 4 Barry level throughout legends since he doesn’t get amps. So season 3 Barry who fought him downscales from season 4 Barry. Then there’s Reverb who should be as powerful as season 3 Vibe, S2 Barry downscales from Reverb.

The levels of power between the Legends is massively inconsistent, just like Gorilla Grodd and King Shark.

That might just be her limit at the time.
Speedsters at this level don't seem to hit brick walls like this.
Also she has that whole negative SF thing going on in the episodes between.
Don't see why that'd curtail her progress.
? Also like I said, metas increase in power.
Ray's power suit is a metahuman?

Also, Barry isn't just training, he gets huge amps from the speed force. I doubt the amp between him and someone like Steel can be remotely compared.
The entire progression from Season 1 episode 1 to Season 3.

Back