• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CW Flash Revision

Aside from Fuerza creating earthquakes and some Godspeed stuff, I'm not remotely familiar with Season 6 (barring the first few episodes) or 7.

Any feats from those seasons so I can avoid watching them?
What happened to the Devoe portal stuff?
It was removed because the Flash has no concept of time or space.

So superman's son can blitz those with fodder Kryptonian powers and had shown the ability to do so and defeat them now on two two seperate occasions and had outpaced an explosion so I'd say he warrants a profile

That aside though how's progress been here

I suppose we'll just have to wait on word from ByAsura and Spino

Well I recently learned how to do and successfully did some basic frag calcs so I can help with anything like that if there is any

I mean, in itself it would be useful but if that's too heavy or complicated, no need to bother
True fair enough. Yeah then we can just wait but also I just like this scene so I'll send it

Reminds me of smallville

Yeah, this scene is nice
This actually makes for an interesting point

The Kryptonians Morgan Edge made by uploading their consciousnesses into the citizens of smallville were definitely far more impressive which is sensible sense they were made using actual kryptonian tech but superman could still one shot some of those fodder Kryptonian's who were in the bodies of trained soldiers while Jordan now on two occasions has shown to be able to fodderize people using X-K to get kryptonian powers so in a way like father like son but yeah whatever the means it seems artificially made kryptonians are fodder compared to the real thing

I mean, Kryptonians or not, they're in human bodies so they're surely affected by it. Morgan's father was in a Kryptonian hybrid body so he didn't have that problem

That or it's simply Jordan being much more powerful because he's Supes's son

It could very well be the case but man is it cool to see and yeah Ark it could very well be either one of those things either way he is still decently strong and it shows heat vision isn't one single relative speed

It's really weird how many people have kryptonian powers rn ngl
Yeah I mean it is a large ring of X-K being dealt around and funded by someone with loads of monkey it is the current mystery and plot after all so it makes sense

Yeah I mean it is a large ring of X-K being dealt around and funded by someone with loads of monkey it is the current mystery and plot after all so it makes sense
Have we seen any side effects to X-K yet? Jonathan took lots of it and kept it under wraps for a while.

Have we seen any side effects to X-K yet? Jonathan took lots of it and kept it under wraps for a while.
So far it doesn't seem like it since he was doing it for weeks and other people seemed to for longer

Rewatched Arrow Season 2 this week, may I ask where the claim that his explosive arrows destroyed a metric ton of rock in the Laurel scene come from?

I just want to mention a feat in the new Flash episode, where Barry crosses the distance from Central City(somewhere in Missouri) to Coast City(somewhere in California) in 2-3 seconds.

I just want to mention a feat in the new Flash episode, where Barry crosses the distance from Central City(somewhere in Missouri) to Coast City(somewhere in California) in 2-3 seconds.
Rip that's worst than his showings of crossing the planet multiple times within single frames

Rewatched Arrow Season 2 this week, may I ask where the claim that his explosive arrows destroyed a metric ton of rock in the Laurel scene come from?
Like near the end of the season
They're trapped and Laurel has the arrow which Oliver tells her to use (I think it's episode 21)
EDIT: No idea where the statement is from tho but I can give you this feat if you need it (worth noting Roy upscales since that arrow couldn't pierce the outside of the container but he just punched through it)

Last edited:
Back