• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CW Flash Revision

Proposal 1 seems good.

I've been planning a downgrade for a while now. The fact that Firestorm's self-destruction wiped out the Flash at a range while running shows that nobody scales.

I've been planning a downgrade for a while now.
Yeah honestly there's not much for him with high tier feats and his biggest showings are just based on absorption and transmutation so it's honestly in order to downgrade

However the flash has gotten much stronger since the time when firestorm self destructed so I'd say that shouldn't cap out his abilities or anyone from later points

So I looked a bit into the feats Andytrenom mentioned in the old thread, I'm not so sure if Flash would scale to Black Siren since her powers are some sort of sonic attack (although the same attack did indeed destroy a large building) and Flash was somewhat incapacitated by her. Idk how durability applicable is that.

Season 4 Flash onwards can probably be something like "At least Large Town level, possibly Small City level".

Can you put your High 7-C calc in a blog?
Sure.

Also Waverider could easily be below City level because even a single megaton will destroy most Manhattan.

The bomb that took out the Waverider was also made by Einstein, who was kidnapped by Nazis. It's frequently specified as being a uranium-based A-bomb, and the casing is maybe a metre in length. I strongly doubt it's even as powerful as the Little Boy.

I've been planning a downgrade for a while now. The fact that Firestorm's self-destruction wiped out the Flash at a range while running shows that nobody scales.
Damn that's even worse
So I looked a bit into the feats Andytrenom mentioned in the old thread, I'm not so sure if Flash would scale to Black Siren since her powers are some sort of sonic attack (although the same attack did indeed destroy a large building) and Flash was somewhat incapacitated by her. Idk how durability applicable is that.
It's worth noting that Siren's scream is pretty inconsistent
She destroys a statue in Arrow but she's also shown not killing humans with her screams (which is wild because they're 9-B) and Black Canary is shown stalemating her attacks with her own sonic screams

I honestly think Siren needs a varies for her scream considering it is that inconsistent at this point
Season 4 Flash onwards can probably be something like "At least Large Town level, possibly Small City level".

There's a couple of things I'm curious about or rather have to say firstly do we know what city "national city" in Supergirl is based off of irl, Superman and Supergirl shaking the city when they clashed before with it even reaching the DOD

And second(mind you idk anything on the current standards for heat feats) Superman is able to casually melt part of a reactor that could withstand temperature of 2000+° Celsius so would that even work as a feat of sorts?

When Overgirl exploded, she released all the solar energy in her, akin to a massive version of their normal flares.

Not only is it just naturally well above them in power, but Supergirl likely would have been amped by the explosion.

Edit: I'll discuss this later.

TBH the City feat seems irrelevant since shaking NYC is like 8-A
But yeah we'll focus on the Kryptonians another day

It's worth noting that Siren's scream is pretty inconsistent
She destroys a statue in Arrow but she's also shown not killing humans with her screams (which is wild because they're 9-B) and Black Canary is shown stalemating her attacks with her own sonic screams

I honestly think Siren needs a varies for her scream considering it is that inconsistent at this point
Everything's inconsistent in this verse, literally EVERYTHING

When Overgirl exploded, she released all the solar energy in her, akin to a massive version of their normal flares.

Not only is it just naturally well above them in power, but Supergirl likely would have been amped by the explosion.

Edit: I'll discuss this later.

Hmmn that would actually be somewhat consistent with Superman's showing in S&L.

I love how we're all saying let's discuss this later and keep on discussing

Anyway I believe there are some building busting feats for speedsters in Season 2 Flash?

For the record, Greenshifter had ideas about tiers for kryptonians long ago, it went from the actual tier to tier 4 to a limited degree

If he had no way to harm them, I doubt they'd live under him.
We don't really see how it happens but it seems to be a gradual collapse rather than straight-up destruction.

On the other hand if you really straight-up destroy a skyscraper that's way beyond 8-C.
Which is like 9-A at least considering the amount of steel and concrete to do that and have such a uniform collapse.

Laughs in Oliver Queen getting laid

My point stands

Hmm that should be good since Zoom vaguely ruled by force yes?
Yeah all the goons pretty much were scared of him being able to just kill them and thought he was like unbeatable or something

Now THAT is consistent
The one constant
Yeah all the goons pretty much were scared of him being able to just kill them and thought he was like unbeatable or something
Not stritcly by force but fear but the idea is the same, nobody wanted to fight him because he was stronger than all of them on Earth-2
Ok so Zoom and those who scale are just > this
This is so ******* painful to watch
Your painful to watch

Ok so Zoom and those who scale are just > this
Apparently, I mean nobody actually tried to fight him and they didn't thought about uniting to take him down so it's safe to assume he's strong they couldn't have done anything to him even if they had decided to fight him together

I'm of the somewhat unpopular opinion that season 2 of the Flash is the best, and managed to stomach Season 5, but even I didn't have the effort to watch anything past that, even the first episode of Supergirl Season 3, or any of Legends of Tomorrow.

Now, here's the Flash calculation. Enjoy Mountain level while it lasts.

You'd still have to be able to harm them even if you outspeed them I suppose.

My bigger issue is that we don't really see how the building gets collapsed so I'm not sure how to quantify that.

I'm of the somewhat unpopular opinion that season 2 of the Flash is the best, and managed to stomach Season 5, but even I didn't have the effort to watch anything past that, even the first episode of Supergirl Season 3, or any of Legends of Tomorrow.

Now, here's the Flash calculation. Enjoy Mountain level while it lasts.
Isn't that speed for the dagger? The satellite took 3 minutes

Season 1 was better for me, the rest goes from very good (Season 2) to F0#c% YOU!!! (Season 7)

Back