• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Current Mastered SSB Goku vs Base Vegetto (Future Trunks Arc)

In the anime it's confirmed that Potara Fusion is Fusee 1 + Fusee 2 then multiplied by dozens of times.

Goku = 1 Vegeta = 1

G + V = 2

2 * 50 (Just a random, decent estimate) = 100

Base Vegito = 100x Base Goku/Vegeta

With this logic in mind, Base Vegito is the equivalent to Super Saiyan 2 Goku/Vegeta.

The only possible way Vegito would surpass Super Saiyan 2 Goku is if he were using God Ki (Beyond God was a thing in RoF but was retconned at a later point) Which would be the equivalent to using Super Saiyan God.

So we know that Super Saiyan 2 Goku = Base Vegito and that Super Saiyan 3 Goku > Base Vegito but what if Vegito WERE to be using the so-called 'Beyond God' state? (Which exists only in movie and maybe early Super but was retconned) Well in that case, Blue is arguably the equivalent to 50x Super Saiyan God (Base God > Super God, makes sense right?) Meaning that Blue Goku is half the power of SSG/Beyond God Vegito and that X2 Blue Goku would be his equal.

tl;dr

Blue Vegito > Kaio-Ken Blue Goku >/= SSG/Beyond God Vegito > Blue Goku > SSG Goku > SS3 Vegito > SS2 Vegito > SS Vegito >> SS3 Goku > SS2 Goku = Base Vegito > SS Goku

No matter what way you look at it, Goku vastly surpasses Vegito in everyway. Vegito would need to use God Ki to stand a chance.

DBS manga Goku has no profile yet, so I doubt he can be used in these matches.

Taking that aside, if you are using Vegito from anime he wins due that he is currently rated as 3-A, meanwhile SSB Goku is only 3-B. And if you use base Vegito from manga, then inconclusive cuz you don't known how strong he is (Although I would say he is weaker than SSB Goku).

Antoniofer said:
DBS manga Goku has no profile yet, so I doubt he can be used in these matches.
Taking that aside, if you are using Vegito from anime he wins due that he is currently rated as 3-A, meanwhile SSB Goku is only 3-B. And if you use base Vegito from manga, then inconclusive cuz you don't known how strong he is (Although I would say he is weaker than SSB Goku).
Where in the world did you get the idea that SSB Goku is 3-B? Every key for DBS Goku is either listed as 3-A or Low 2-C. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure SSG Goku and Beerus were also destroying the universe in the manga so I honestly have no idea how you could get the idea that any variant of SSB Goku would be lower than 3-A.

Wasn't Potara Fusion fusee 1 + fusee 2 in their strongest form multiplied by tens of times and not their base? Since Base Kefla stomped Post-First UIS SSG Goku when previously both Kale and Caulifla in their strongest form working together still got stomped by Post-First UIS SSG Goku.

Despite the anime counterpart, the universe shake in manga do anything more than that, shake, other members including few staff already discussed that; the only calculation put SSG Goku into high-end 3-C, so current SSB Goku is like thousands of times above baseline 3-B

Well even if we go by that, MSSB Goku still stomps horribly if you ask me. Let's put it this way, Super Saiyan God Goku, according to the above posters, made the universe shake (with Beerus' help of course). Blue Goku is, presumably, 50x that in power. MSSB is described as using 100% of the power of Blue so this would mean MSSB Goku is almost exactly 50x the power of God (Going by this figure) To add further, Goku in the manga has access to Hakai which enables him to partially if not entirely delete beings that are equal to or weaker than himself, albeit with great effort and thus exhaustion.

I can't seriously argue fusion in the manga either way but in the anime it was described as the sum of the parts multiplied by dozens of times (As I have already stated in my original post) so as I already stated, Vegito would only be something like Super Saiyan 2-tier in power. At this point it's totally up to your own impression of the series, I don't think Base Goku is Tier 3-A but he and Vegeta have stupid feats in the anime which place them much much higher than they were prior to Battle of Gods so...yeah. If we go by purely the anime it's easy but if we mix the anime and manga it becomes much harder to decide how strong Base Goku and Vegeta are.

So the question more of becomes whether or not Base Manga Goku stands even the slighest chance against Base Anime Goku, if so, then MSSB should stomp with ease, if not, Base Vegito may be superior.

also the Potara Fusion multiplies the fusee's powers. Since Goku and Vegeta are comparable, then Vegito equals Goku^2

Back