• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crystal didn't subscribe to Tobuscus

Oh no, Crystal said no to subscribering to Tobuscus. This is beyond evilness. So Tobuscus decided its time to kill crystal.

Anyways. These two actually seem like they would give the other a really good fight.

Anyways

8-C forms

Radiation stuff and Sharp teeth is restricted

Speed is equal

That's all I suppose. Let's see em battle.

Tobuscus:

Crystal:

Inconclusive/Draw:

High 8-C Crystal with Sharp Teeth?

Well then Crystal should be 8-C, and maybe Sharp Teeth/Gamma Guts restricted depending on how haxxed Toby is.

Speaking of which, what does he do?

As far as haxs.

Up close he can mind erase him

Range he has Tornadoes, ice storms which do damage and severely slow, teleportation of himself or others, lightning, fire explosions, summoning Gabuscus or Griffen (Griffen attacks. Gabuscus defends), decently good regen (heal a chunk of his shoulder), and His healing potions are potent enough to grow new limbs instantly, homing attack, certain attacks like ice storm are danmaku with a large AOE, he can increase his power and mana, and cause explosions, and he can resist a good amount of his attacks. And can attack and see from a large distance away. He also has his castle as a means to hide in and attack from which he can teleport even his castle across immense distances

Mind erasure isn't the biggest problems, since they are use to being tossed in unpredictable situations and have lived their lives specifically to violently destroy The Throne, so they'll default back to fighting nigh-instantly.

What's he going to do if his castle is utterly obliterated?

Makes sense for that one. The most it would cause is a bit of confusion and blindness for a moment. As it's a flashing light that does it.

Still attack. His castle doesn't give him his power. He just uses that as a means to defend. Also would be kinda hard to utterly destroy it. It does take attacks from even something much stronger than Tobuscus himself. So it can take some abuse. And then Gabuscus is in charge of keeping the place steady and together which is what protein shakes do. Summons him to heal up damage.

Hrmm.

Any AP value? Crystal is reaaallly high in.

Jackythejack said:
I believe it was established it's 1.43
That one is incorrect. That's what I had thought before. But it is not 19 zombies. That was just me kinda low balling

1.6 tons? Iirc that's enough for a +.

Also, how is stat reduction applied?

Moritzva said:
1.6 tons? Iirc that's enough for a +.

Also, how is stat reduction applied?
It is yes. It definitely is.

Through spells. Being in the area where his ice tornado is caused freeze damage and movement to be slowed.

Any other spells that reduce stats?

The AP advantage is too close to matter, given Crystal upscales ungodly high from a 1.1 ton.

Buttersamuri said:
Yes. He can weaken them with magic too. As well as increase his Magic's power temporarily.
And how does the former work?

Hrmm.

Well, I'll comment more later, but Crystal is a hellishly strong ranged juggernaut. With melee weapons and shields, it'll be reflection town for Toby, and since all of his best stuff are projectiles...

Well. Tobuscus still does have better range; and Things like the tornado and teleportation is also gonna make it really hard that aren't able to be bounced back. He does resist a good amount of the weapons. And has health potions with regen Begone Limb repair capabilities.

Resist them how?

...also, Toby's 'vaporization' feat very clearly looks like a fire spell.

He can resist his being in his own attacks like the ice storm. Iirc, there are also certain items that talk about giving resistance too like to ice.

Yea. It is

Dunno, I asked some people, it seems to be just a fire effect.

It is a fire spell. It just vaporizes there bodies as nothing was left. The fire spell is suppose to be like that. Much like say ice spells also specifically can freeze people solid and shatter their bodies.

I'm really doubtful on it being legitimate vaporization.

Back