• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, this is technically a calc, but since it doesn't require any physics I thought that I would post it here.

So, not really a groundbreaking upgrade, but when the Traveler fought the Raiden Shogun, they were amped by the vision statue. Out of curiosity, I decided to have a look if this Amp could be calculable, which I believe it can be.

See, in the fight against the Raiden Shogun, the Traveler was amped up by the help of 99 visions (we know the number to be 99 because Thoma's execution was meant to conclude with the insertion of the 100th Vision into the statue). While its difficult to determine the power in each of these visions since each character has their own vision and powerlevel, I believe it would be fair that the Visions themselves should scale to eachother as there is a difference between the power each Vision Wielder has or scales to, and the max potential of the Visions themselves. Not to mention that each Vision is a divine relic bestowed upon someone by Celestia (presumably), so all Visions should be of similar make and possess similar levels of power.

So assuming this scaling, where do we start? I don't think that Beidou should be applicable to this scaling as aside from the fact that she did this feat prior to recieving her vision, its a bit dubious to scale to her anyways as the feat is a massive outlier (though probably not impossible). So the next best character to scale to is Shene's feat of freezing a tsunami, who I believe is more reliable for a few reasons.

• Shene's feat relied entirely on her Cryo Vision so its full power can likely be more attributed so other Visions, since all of them should be at similar levels of power.
  • Shenhe herself is 8B while her elemental power puts her at 7A, so this doesnt break any scalings.
Shene's Tsunami freezing feat was calculated to be at 454 Megatons of TNT. So by taking that feat and scaling it to other vision artifacts, plus multiplying by the number of visions:

454 X 99= 44,946 Megatons =44.946 Gigatons.

Thus the Traveler, when Amped by the Vision Statue, should rest at about 45 Gigatons, and by extension the Raiden Shogun and anyone that scales to her due to the Shogun having fought the Traveler without having to rely on the Musou no Hitotachi.

Of course, this isnt a big upgrade since its still inferior to Prime Venti's 54.5 Gigatons (6-C) feat, but I though it would be a good one to add to the AP list.

Normally I would agree with this, but Kazuha could block the Musou no Hitotachi with only 2 visions

Should Kaz be treated as some sort of outlier?

Normally I would agree with this, but Kazuha could block the Musou no Hitotachi with only 2 visions

Should Kaz be treated as some sort of outlier?
Maybe or maybe not. Remember, the Traveler was 8B prior to the statue amp and was vastly inferior to the Shogun, so its likely she scaled her power accordingly so it would still obliterate him but would still require little to no effort, so it would make sense that Kazuha with the power of two visions could block her attack. Not to mention she was pretty causal with her power up until the point she fought the Traveler in their rematch, so there's that to consider as well.

Either way, I don't think it breaks any scalings since the Traveler would still scale to the Shogun with the statue amp, I just felt that this was a good way to guage the possible level of power the Traveler had at the time.

Not to mention that this number is pretty variable at the moment: since I'm using Shenhe's feat at the moment, if we get any feat that is Vision specific and is higher than the one we got at the moment, the overall numbers of the statue amp would likely increase as well.

Maybe or maybe not. Remember, the Traveler was 8B prior to the statue amp and was vastly inferior to the Shogun, so its likely she scaled her power accordingly so it would still obliterate him but would still require little to no effort, so it would make sense that Kazuha with the power of two visions could block her attack. Not to mention she was pretty causal with her power up until the point she fought the Traveler in their rematch, so there's that to consider as well.

Either way, I don't think it breaks any scalings since the Traveler would still scale to the Shogun with the statue amp, I just felt that this was a good way to guage the possible level of power the Traveler had at the time.

Not to mention that this number is pretty variable at the moment: since I'm using Shenhe's feat at the moment, if we get any feat that is Vision specific and is higher than the one we got at the moment, the overall numbers of the statue amp would likely increase as well.
1. That certainly does make sense
2. Yeah I agree it doesn't break scaling, it's still rather consistent with the 6C scaling we have at the moment. Ei didn't have her Gnosis at the time so scaling her a bit below Barbatos is at the very least believable and consistent
3. Yeah that's also true

Man, most of this is theory, there's no way to scale one vision to another, especially when what makes a vision user stronger than another is elemental energy, and not just vision scaling, Shenhe was able to do this because he had enough elemental energy for that, it's not like all of the character's elemental manipulation power comes from the visions, visions do not have a fixed scale, as visions are always used in conjunction with a character's elemental power.

Last edited:
Man, most of this is theory, there's no way to scale one vision to another, especially when what makes a vision user stronger than another is elemental energy, and not just vision scaling,
Except for the fact that the Vision's produce said elemental energy. You don't have a vision, you don't have elemental energy, its that simple. And we know that non vision characters don't have elemental energy because when a non-vision wielder is exposed to said energy, they become sick and get changes to the personality, as shown with the Smaragdus Jadeite which is literally concentrated elemental energy.
Shenhe was able to do this because she had enough elemental energy for that, it's not like all of the character's elemental manipulation power comes from the visions, visions do not have a fixed scale, as visions are always used in conjunction with a character's elemental power.
See above for what I said. On that note, the last bit makes no sense because a characters's elemental power comes soley from the vision. Chararacter's in Genshin don't just have elemental power in their bodies which is channeled through the vision, it comes soley from the vision. As shown in the inazuma chapter, no vision=no elemental powers, otherwise visionless characters would still be able to use their powers.

Ultimately, as each vision is produced by Celestia and given to mortals, they should all be at a similar level of power regardless of the element granted. The only difference between a Vision itself and a Vision user is the latter's level of skill and their own physical capabilities. However, any feats done by a vision wielder can be scaled to the Vision as long as the feat primarily involves elemental energy, which the exact feat I used for the calculation.

Except for the fact that the Vision's produce said elemental energy. You don't have a vision, you don't have elemental energy, its that simple. And we know that non vision characters don't have elemental energy because when a non-vision wielder is exposed to said energy, they become sick and get changes to the personality, as shown with the Smaragdus Jadeite which is literally concentrated elemental energy.

See above for what I said. On that note, the last bit makes no sense because a characters's elemental power comes soley from the vision. Chararacter's in Genshin don't just have elemental power in their bodies which is channeled through the vision, it comes soley from the vision. As shown in the inazuma chapter, no vision=no elemental powers, otherwise visionless characters would still be able to use their powers.

Ultimately, as each vision is produced by Celestia and given to mortals, they should all be at a similar level of power regardless of the element granted. The only difference between a Vision itself and a Vision user is the latter's level of skill and their own physical capabilities. However, any feats done by a vision wielder can be scaled to the Vision as long as the feat primarily involves elemental energy, which the exact feat I used for the calculation.
The fact that they only use elemental energy with vision (delusion and others) doesn't go against anything, vision could very well be a channel for the elemental energy in the characters' bodies, which without them, the characters wouldn't be able to channel such energy and use it.

Just the fact that countless characters have already given their all in battle, and haven't achieved Shenhe level, makes it pretty obvious that power isn't purely of the vision.

There are two most accepted theories about visions, and neither of them is exactly like you quoted.

First: Characters have their own elemental energies, which to tap into, one must awaken the elemental energy and the vision, which they wouldn't be able to take advantage of without their visions or external uses, such as Delusion.
Second: How strong will the manipulation of the element refer to the force of desire or ambition. Due to the fact that visions are given to people with strong ambitions and desires, and the fact that Yae Miko cites people's ambitions when the Traveler receives the vision burst, it is very likely that the power of visions remits people's desires and ambitions, and that would be the reason why vision users would be stronger than others, where the power of each vision would be variable, referring to the desires and ambitions of the owners.

Both theories make more sense in Genshin than yours, despite the second being the most accepted by the Genshin community.

Last edited:
Back