• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT NNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop clogging the thread and wait for what assura has to say
You brought nothing new here
Anyway 3 days is the wait time

Mitch Jibz majinere And the others didn’t give their opinions on the arguments above wait for them to at least pay attention to it

Majinere was at first going for high 4-C you just became circular so ig He gave up He has a right to change his mind
I didn't even debate in the thread? so when did i became circular? and he hasn't said anything yet so as long he didn't say anything that he change his mind his vote is counted to an agreement of removal, and don't message in this anymore and wait for ByAsura since it'll clog up the thread

Is there any statement about Chaos creating the Solar System?
If I remember correctly, she created everything from nothingness.

It isn't stated that she created the moon. Should we then assume that chaos created the Earth while the moon was there all along?

The deities are capable of creating a star which were seen in their realm. How van chaos not be able to create a sun and a moon?

How can chaos only be planet lvl?

If I remember correctly, she created everything from nothingness.

It isn't stated that she created the moon. Should we then assume that chaos created the Earth while the moon was there all along?

The deities are capable of creating a star which were seen in their realm. How van chaos not be able to create a sun and a moon?

How can chaos only be planet lvl?
It’s never proven or said they created the stars… Sunshine is directly connected specifically to the Sun, so the fact that it can be used in both the Demon World and Goddess Realm implies they’re both the sun

Also that last statement is argument from incredulity

I think we should close this since nobody will concede on his point And the upgrade seems to cause problems let’s focus on the already existing upgrade not on things that y’all don’t want to debate again we Can Go back on this when someone has something new to say maybe raws or Q/A scans we should have some more back ups in 4kota
Not as simple as that. In this kind of thread, closing it without any changes is what one side actively wants. When the topic is still being debated, it shouldn’t just be arbitrarily closed, especially when doing so noticeably benefits one side.

The thread should stay open because there are existing, valid contentions with the High 4-C rating

It’s never proven or said they created the stars… Sunshine is directly connected specifically to the Sun, so the fact that it can be used in both the Demon World and Goddess Realm implies they’re both the sun

How? We have scans to prove it

How? We have scans to prove it
The scans prove nothing. Creation of a dimension via unknown means is not a feat of AP via Creation. That does not exist. A dimension creation feat is either Pocket Reality Manipulation or it scales to physicals. NNT is the only verse to my knowledge that has “[AP Tier] with Creation”

The scans prove nothing. Creation of a dimension via unknown means is not a feat of AP via Creation. That does not exist. A dimension creation feat is either Pocket Reality Manipulation or it scales to physicals. NNT is the only verse to my knowledge that has “[AP Tier] with Creation”
It's not bad it's just creation

It is said they created the dimensions
The fact that sunshine can be used mean the dimensions contains suns
The fact that mid tier can instantly create dimensions backs up the short timeframe

And thus, it would not have a tier. It would just be Pocket Reality Manipulation. That’s how the wiki does things based on my knowledge. I don’t need to keep repeating this
But what about chaos he created the real world and there is no way he just popped death in the middle of nowhere. He created a star as well

But what about chaos he created the real world and there is no way he just popped death in the middle of nowhere. He created a star as well
Chaos is a different story I believe, I’m referring to the Demon King and the Supreme Deity. The world is known to be affected by Chaos’ condition, so Chaos can be 5-B

We have exemples of dimension creation in the lore

We have exemples of dimension creation in the lore
And that means anything how? You don’t support what you’re saying. Y’all just say “he created this,” “he created that,” etc. when I already told y’all that we treat creation feats that don’t scale to AP as Pocket Reality Manipulation.

Holy shit

The Gods created their realms, and the realms is shown to celestial objects such as the moons and a lightsource. There's no reason for a direct statement when we're literally shown this.

You can remove it from their profiles but claiming that they aren't responsible for the things in their realms is just not acceptable

that's pretty interesting, except its just referring to lifespan here. So at most you can argue longevity for Supreme Diety and Demon king.
Lakes doesn’t have longevity the list gives us precision about what would be faced with destruction including gods that are placed beyond stars

Why just ignore the sun and moon? I don't agree with the downgrade btw
It’s not ignoring, it’s me not wanting to repeat something I’ve said over and over again just because you guys don’t remember what I’ve said before. If you want to know why, scroll up

Cath literally states "eventually everyone dies" its quite obviously referring to lifespan. Why else would Arthur say "so you're telling me to just give up" why? Because its pointless if everyone dies. Obviously "everyone" would extend to "everything" here.

Holy shit

The Gods created their realms, and the realms is shown to celestial objects such as the moons and a lightsource. There's no reason for a direct statement when we're literally shown this.

You can remove it from their profiles but claiming that they aren't responsible for the things in their realms is just not acceptable
Let me sum up my point: As long as these creation feats don’t scale to physicals, there shouldn’t be a “High 4-C via Creation.” Dimension creation either scales to physicals or is just Pocket Reality Manipulation

And that means anything how? You don’t support what you’re saying. Y’all just say “he created this,” “he created that,” etc. when I already told y’all that we treat creation feats that don’t scale to AP as Pocket Reality Manipulation.
That’s not written on the PRM page
Creation is a sub ability of RW we can say Chaos High 4-C with RW it would be more correct

Let me sum up my point: As long as these creation feats don’t scale to physicals, there shouldn’t be a “High 4-C via Creation.” Dimension creation either scales to physicals or is just Pocket Reality Manipulation
Yeah I am not contending with any of this. What I have troubles with is the argument that
"There needs to be a statement that they created the stars" specifically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back