• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT NNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
0337-013.png
I know but you want say what with that

It said that they created their respective worlds ask byashura
And I will repeat: Creation feats that don't scale to AP aren't usually given a tier. They're just Pocket Reality Manipulation

Please stop repeating "well they created their worlds" because that doesn't really help at all

And I will repeat: Creation feats that don't scale to AP aren't usually given a tier. They're just Pocket Reality Manipulation

Please stop repeating "well they created their worlds" because that doesn't really help at all
if you can create you can destroy no?

I know I literally created Chaos's profile and showed most of the current arguments for it being High 4-C

But I am really neutral on the subject or even disagree currently. Most verses that have much more evidence than NNT or even more consistency are still rejected here. The only real reason High 4-C was accepted is because at the time nobody really cared about the verse. Most of the sentences are also vague and can be interpreted as over time

However, Chaos not being at least 5-B via creation sounds ridiculous. There are countless sentences saying that it created the world and we even see it all disappear when some of his power goes out of control (this is clearly not only civilization)

Last edited:
Everything past the planetary stuff is too unknown for that
How? Just put possibly higher then. Although I am pretty sure he created the solar system confirmed by nakaba himself. And the DK and SD created separate planets with their own stars and moon also chaos created purgatory which is confirmed to be an infinite chaotic realm.

How? Just put possibly higher then. Although I am pretty sure he created the solar system confirmed by nakaba himself. And the DK and SD created separate planets with their own stars and moon also chaos created purgatory which is confirmed to be an infinite chaotic realm.
See this?

I mean why? there's no scan that says he's actually abstract or smth?
Because we don't know how it exists as a will works. Chaos can simply be Incorporeality

Abstract Existance is something like Incorporeality + immortality type 8 + avatar creation

We don't have enough information about. And as everything about Chaos, is too vague to be something so specific

Honestly think that "At least High 6-C, Likely 5-B via Creation" is the best tbh.

Also Chaos's AE (Type 1) is fine, embodying will is quite literally one of the most basic forms of Abstract Existence Type 1.

He doesn't posses a physical form and is constructed of will (an abstract concept).

You don't have to prove every aspect of AE Type 1 to gain AE Type 1, if you can prove that your character falls under the majority of AE Type 1 then that character would gain AE Type 1 (You would at least gain a "Possibly" rating as shown with characters like Fusion Zamasu)

Honestly think that "At least High 6-C, Likely 5-B via Creation" is the best tbh.

Also Chaos's AE (Type 1) is fine, embodying will is quite literally one of the most basic forms of Abstract Existence Type 1.

He doesn't posses a physical form and is constructed of will (an abstract concept).

You don't have to prove every aspect of AE Type 1 to gain AE Type 1, if you can prove that your character falls under the majority of AE Type 1 then that character would gain AE Type 1 (You would at least gain a "Possibly" rating as shown with characters like Fusion Zamasu)
Bruh no wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back