• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT NNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly think that "At least High 6-C, Likely 5-B via Creation" is the best tbh.

Also Chaos's AE (Type 1) is fine, embodying will is quite literally one of the most basic forms of Abstract Existence Type 1.

He doesn't posses a physical form and is constructed of will (an abstract concept).

You don't have to prove every aspect of AE Type 1 to gain AE Type 1, if you can prove that your character falls under the majority of AE Type 1 then that character would gain AE Type 1 (You would at least gain a "Possibly" rating as shown with characters like Fusion Zamasu)
No planet level and likely far higher is the best. Chaos created purgatory which is an infinite chaotic realm with its own time. He possibly created the solar system so higher is fine.

How? Just put possibly higher then. Although I am pretty sure he created the solar system confirmed by nakaba himself. And the DK and SD created separate planets with their own stars and moon also chaos created purgatory which is confirmed to be an infinite chaotic realm.
Anyone see this?

We honestly should keep Chaos at High 4-C at least with RW since his RW Works with his intentions the timeframe should be really short
I'm fine with 5-B Chaos, it's the High 4-C stuff I take issues with
I think there is a Q/A panel confirming the fact that the realms are dimensions
We also use the destruction of all forms as a back up feat it shouldn’t change we should try to focus on the speed/AP scaling thread for now
I’ll try to search for the dimension thing to prove it’s not « a part of the universe »

Bro afraid to continue the discussion lmao
Are the NNT defenders literal children? I'm being open and listening to both sides of the argument, for the NNT side's sake. I could have just agreed off the bat, but i wanted to see the argument progress.

And why would i continue derailment? Dude was saying stupid shit, i corrected him. End of. Grow up.

Are the NNT defenders literal children? I'm being open and listening to both sides of the argument, for the NNT side's sake. I could have just agreed off the bat, but i wanted to see the argument progress.

And why would i continue derailment? Dude was saying stupid shit, i corrected him. End of. Grow up.
You shoudn’t even take time to answer his provocations
I think we shouldn’t change anything in the NNT profiles And we should focus on the upcoming upgrade thread

What's vague is how you guys always wank what the Demon World and Goddess Realm are...

They have no confirmed sizes, they aren't stated to be the dimensions, they aren't confirmed to have created stars, they have no given timeframe, and we have no idea how they were performed

There's literally 0 reasons to use these feats at all outside of just wanting higher tiers
The size is pretty much confirmed by the existence of a sun.
As for the fact that they created the dimension we have back ups like Sariel And Tarmiel creating their dimension in an instant
It should honestly scale their creation since the 2 graces are capable of performing this type of feats
They are also placed beyond stars by cath too Which would add another back up for it we cannot ignore these feats And Just go with it

Abstract Existance is something like Incorporeality + immortality type 8 + avatar creation
There are many characters have abstract existence without immortality type 8 and avatar creation, abstract existence type 2 must have immo type 8 but 1 is just incorporeality
Type 1: Exists purely as an abstraction. These characters lack a true physical form, and affecting them requires the ability to affect directly the abstraction itself, because eventual physical manifestations are merely avatars.

You don't have any proof that Chaos created the universe or that the legend is hyperbole. You just keep say it is a world and without any scan to prove it a universe instead of planet.
I think we should close this since nobody will concede on his point And the upgrade seems to cause problems let’s focus on the already existing upgrade not on things that y’all don’t want to debate again we Can Go back on this when someone has something new to say maybe raws or Q/A scans we should have some more back ups in 4kota

I think we should close this since nobody will concede on his point And the upgrade seems to cause problems let’s focus on the already existing upgrade not on things that y’all don’t want to debate again we Can Go back on this when someone has something new to say maybe raws or Q/A scans we should have some more back ups in 4kota
No need there isn’t a consensus already

At least High 6-C, 5-B Creation
Then he loses AE.

Hold on,
Some are saying chaos should be planet level via creation?

So you are saying: chaos created the Earth, but
the moon, the sun, Jupiter, Sarturnus, Mars etc were already there?

nah

He should be above that because

Anything that says he is beyond incorporeal?

It has already been decided
It shouldn’t i already gave multiple arguments about how mid-high tiers can create dimensions instantaneously the graces are only parts of the Gods power assuming they just didn’t create shit is wrong assuming it would take à long time just contradicts the other evidence
There are multiple back ups for the High 4-C Creation Nobody agreed about the downgrade except the common downplayers we need to keep it in their profiles since it hasn’t been discussed properly and assuming a long timeframe contradicting the lore would be an Ockham’s razor you don’t seem to be knowledgeable on the verse you were arguing about Britannia being the only civilisation itw

It shouldn’t i already gave multiple arguments about how mid-high tiers can create dimensions instantaneously the graces are only parts of the Gods power assuming they just didn’t create shit is wrong assuming it would take à long time just contradicts the other evidence
There are multiple back ups for the High 4-C Creation Nobody agreed about the downgrade except the common downplayers we need to keep it in their profiles since it hasn’t been discussed properly and assuming a long timeframe contradicting the lore would be an Ockham’s razor you don’t seem to be knowledgeable on the verse you were arguing about Britannia being the only civilisation itw
the fact that i never read a QnA about the author that said something about another country outside britannia, does not mean I am not knowledgeable on the verse, at least I am knowledgeable enough to know they dont deserve any rating for a creation we know next nothing about.

Anyway I will apply the changes later on, I am only waiting if ByAsura will comment later on, but so far we have enough agreement to apply it

the fact that i never read a QnA about the author that said something about another country outside britannia, does not mean I am not knowledgeable on the verse, at least I am knowledgeable enough to know they dont deserve any rating for a creation we know next nothing about.

Anyway I will apply the changes later on, I am only waiting if ByAsura will comment later on, but so far we have enough agreement to apply it
So completely ignoring the lore ig it’s ok when it’s about nnt
What about the graces?
What about the instantaneous dimension creation by mid-high tiers?
What about the multiple back ups?
What about Cath implying Gods > Stars?
That’s a lot of things that you are trying to assume and a lot of things that you are trying to ignore multiple people here were neutral or even wanted to keep the pages as they are why should we ignore it and give a privilege to the opposition?
Nothing should change for now FRA

Agree with the removal FRA
What are these reasons then ?
They are ignoring feats that gives us a proper timeframe for the general dimension Creation thing assuming the dimensions take long without reflexion on the lore would be Ockam’s razor.

As for the fact that they can create dimensions or not we have:
-2 Archangels
-Cath
-Arthur
-DK
-SD
That created some dimensions everytime it’s been shown it was during a short timeframe of seconds

Arthur would in any case scale to the structures with RW even assuming they didn’t create shit He still would be able to destroy ALL forms within the verse using his Chaos energy

I think changing the pages without any valid reasons a few weeks before another upgrade would Just be dumb

So obviously i’m 100% Against the removal

And Neutral/opp for the upgrade

How many people have agreed to dropping 4-C?
Not that many:
Pain And Lugh are the only one that agreed even after all the arguments were given
The others are neutral or wants to keep the High 4-C i think
Zelas
Carnage
Speedster
Me
Want to keep the page how it is
And most of the back ups are still up rn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back