• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT NNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf???? I'm debunking the fact that he was born from the old stars because it's hyperbole and you're telling me it's a headcannon you don't even counter my argument of no longer an old man in a village say chaos is born of the ancient stars merlin studied for 3000 years and 3000 years later merlin contradict the old man saying that it was chaos that created the world from nothing btw it's a legend you can't say that this legend is true lol
Merlin does not contradict the old man whatsoever... What??

Do you know how vague the word "World" is? How is there a contradiction?

any scan the world chaos create contain stars ?

21D2C3B4-35C0-4E76-809D-9793597C647A.jpg

wtf???? I'm debunking the fact that he was born from the old stars because it's hyperbole and you're telling me it's a headcannon you don't even counter my argument of no longer an old man in a village say chaos is born of the ancient stars merlin studied for 3000 years and 3000 years later merlin contradict the old man saying that it was chaos that created the world from nothing btw it's a legend you can't say that this legend is true lol
Lmao, nothing merlin said contradicted anything, from nothing can mean life as well
yeah right chaos created the universe

like i said a narration of that has more credibility than any character
And luckily for us no character said otheewise to the rumour, in fact they all supported
have you read 7ds? the rumor was contradicted by merlin 3000 years later because basically the rumor was a legend and merlin studied chaos for 3000 years and as soon as he was successful merlin told the 7ds that chaos created the world from nothing then she explained cosmology by saying that chaos created the world of humans and humans

All good, but the point is, we’ve got to address these creation feats again. Creation feats with unknown methods aren’t usually given a tier, they’re just Pocket Reality Manipulation, so my question is: Why should NNT be any different?
The Method could be very as well be magic because that's a reasonable assumption to conclude

I am not the most knowledgeable person on anything on here but does the creation page specify that it needs to have a known means?

Merlin does not contradict the old man whatsoever... What??

Do you know how vague the word "World" is? How is there a contradiction?
ok so I'm going to explain to you again the old man said the legend that chaos was created from the old stars merlin it's interesting then to study chaos she studied it for 3000 years and when chaos was successful she said to the 7ds that chaos has created everything from nothingness

The Method could be very as well be magic because that's a reasonable assumption to conclude

I am not the most knowledgeable person on anything on here but does the creation page specify that it needs to have a known means?
I’m looking, but as of now, I only see stuff about requirements for scaling a creation feat to physicals, which we all agreed is not the case

The statement of "old stars" comes from Chapter 337. Where the lady of the lake retells Merlin's story in which the notion of "old stars" comes from a conversation Merlin overheard by men.

Lmao, nothing merlin said contradicted anything, from nothing can mean life as well

yeah right chaos created the universe
The panel is inconsistent with the context and previous evidence. So even if it was honourable, it would still be an outlier

It should also be noted that if chaos were born from stars, the star would have to have an infinite amount of joules, which would require an infinite space. It is because of the infinite magical power of chaos.

We know that this is not due to the consistency of the verse, because, well for 1 the earth exists and is not engulfed in a star.

It's also unreasonable to claim that chaos could exist before because it defies logic, but if chaos had an origin, it wouldn't be able to until it existed.

What about caths statement? Consume everything with a physical form
Too vague to quantify. He only mentions that stuff like stars “will die eventually” and there is nothing that indicates that he’d destroy that stuff in one shot. It’s equally possible for it to be an overtime feat

Bro I left for 3 hours and there's already another page?

I don't get what's so hard about a "High 6-C, 5-B with Creation, possibly/likely far higher" compromise tbh, that's the more reasonable path I can see

The panel is inconsistent with the context and previous evidence. So even if it was honourable, it would still be an outlier

It should also be noted that if chaos were born from stars, the star would have to have an infinite amount of joules, which would require an infinite space. It is because of the infinite magical power of chaos.

We know that this is not due to the consistency of the verse, because, well for 1 the earth exists and is not engulfed in a star.

It's also unreasonable to claim that chaos could exist before because it defies logic, but if chaos had an origin, it wouldn't be able to until it existed.
Bro i can't even

anyway I am tired of your head canons at this point.

I agree with the removal of the ratings

Too vague to quantify. He only mentions that stuff like stars “will die eventually” and there is nothing that indicates that he’d destroy that stuff in one shot. It’s equally possible for it to be an overtime feat
no he also implies that he will destroy everything when he has all the chaos and he says he will swallow everything

Bro i can't even

anyway I am tired of your head canons at this point.

I agree with the removal of the ratings
I do headcanon in no way you are unable to refute my argument except by saying the same thing you have been doing circular reasoning since the beginning lol

I got a question, since chaos is an entity of creation and destruction, would he just get the 5-B rating like that?
Ehhh, probably not, the only thing that Chaos has shown to be 5-B would be the creation. Unless Chaos' power gets used for destruction on that level, I think it should remain as "5-B via Creation".

?? What are you saying the legend of the old man is that chaos was born from the old stars while merlin says he comes from nothingness since he created the world of nothingness
Merlins states Chaos created the world, and all the races from nothingness a far cry from what you've just described.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back