• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The RP Registration Thread

Just gonna post my picks before the full characters since if they get rejected i can just quickly switch to something else

Name: Tengoku no gaka

Specie: Divine Spirit

Characters:

Kaguya Otsutsuki with Regeneration Lowered to the cap and BFR restricted

Ichibe Hyosube with Futen Taisatsuryō restricted and Crush is hoax

Powers:

The X-Blade

and Primarch Physiology

unknown.png
Approved.

I would like to swap the Aegislash with Lucario.

For powers all the world is a stage gets buffed a passive aura that can be turned off and on to make everything with in ten meters of me look fake(i.e background painting, props, or bad cgi) I someone is in the range of the aura everything looks affected by it except William he uses this ability to mess with people's mental well being.

His second power is finally here:

Locate Nate: I am not giving up the character development I started this power allows him to locate Nate when he completes this task he will gain

Nate: Nate acts like a narrator to William but Nate has several abilities more powerful then just talking for example is capable of locating things William otherwise couldn't, and low level reality warping(mostly creation, teleportation of people and things, and empowering people and weapons) based on making statements that would otherwise be false, and able to find information on near anything. However he has of habit of setting Will on fire when angry at him.

Oh, well this thread confused the hell out of me.

Now excuse me as I prepare Maria for crazy illusionist man phase 2.

another two thing

"Very High - Hax that when used can ignore distance to immediately win a match against someone without protection. Nearly all thought, vocal, gesture, and sight-based hax that isn't Low are Very High, e.g., All Fiction, Hakai."

also Super Dimensio has multiversal existance erasure ...

characters: The Player(pixel gun 3D) minus time stuff and Ōru Fō Wan minus power absorption

Power:

"Cursing:" Noah can give various status effects to his weapons from elemental attacks to things like poison, paralysis, Emotional State Changing(although this not affect the other characters, only the others as villagers, brainless monsters, ect) and cut the enemy's defense in half.

Lancer Artoria (Second key, no Authority, Soulhax on Rhon or paralysis aura)

LN Hinata (Restrict the power copy if necessary, but given this is resisted by PCs I don't think it is necessary)

Law of the Saint: An ability born of Selene's desire to bring sense into reality, to enforce order to some extent. This ability requires activation, however if she is present within an area with it active for an extended period, it begins to seep into existence to the degree that it stays there even when she is not. It is a power derived from the idea of "I wish to fix this broken reality." While active, this power broadcasts a law of the highest order around herself, painting over the world and creating a miniature world of her own. It denies the laws of the world or any other laws being enforced, and breaks down attempts at distortion, it forces reality to obey normality, making large scale alterations outright impossible without her direct permission, and making even smaller scale ones difficult and harmful to the user. While active, her own attacks enforce these laws at a far more direct scale than otherwise, allowing them to completely annihilate interference by enforcing the concept of order upon them directly. The law also sustains her and those of her choice to an extent, allowing her to cleanse various effects from herself and others while they are within its area of effect.

Last edited:
Characters: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ben_10,000_(Alternate_Timeline) https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Caster_(Thomas_Edison)

Power: Meltdown: Combat Grade

An increase in the power of her acid, now not only is it’s potency massively increased, but she can additionally control it even after it’s produced, manipulating it with only her mind. It now also holds the capability of melting down more things, able to melt down resistances, physical properties, and abstract things from what it touches. The longer a pool of acid stays in one place, the more powerful it’s effects become, though she still has complete control over what it burns

Then...

Additional characters: Ness (Pre-Magiciant, Minus fate hax and yes, I know that I'm already have Ninten), Shigeo Kageyama (Aka Mob).

Additional power: Three connected persons: Basically have co-inhabiting with himself 3 persons. First is AI on programm called "Margo", helps with analysis additionally helping in extreme situations, doesn't knows her reputation but would like to help, the second is mental person called "Nick", knowing good amount of himself past and not knowing about past of Hector would help him during searchs of past. Sometimes can get control over Hector and despite having lesser combat abilities have more influencing skills.
Third person called "Elena". Her true identity is unknown but all we know that she's somehow could connect to Hector and helps him, having own unknown targets.

Hope that's allowed.

If you're referring to all the world is a stage it's only an illusion if you are referring to Nate that's not something that they can do.

Back