• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The RP Registration Thread

Are HowManyMemes, Faruel1998, and Spider Kaiju still actively playing? Or are we done with giving everyone their buff.

I'd like a custom power called "Messenger Of The Skies".
With this power, I am the indisputed master Of the Element of Air. If this is too many powers, then I can swap out a character for it.
  • Atmospheric Adaptation
  • Avian Manipulation
  • Avian Physiology
  • Creation
    • Animal Creation
  • Flight Manipulation
    • Levitation
  • Gas Manipulation
    • Smog Generation
    • Vapor Manipulation
  • Lightning Manipulation
    • Electrokinetic Combat
    • Lightning Bolt Projection
    • Lightning Calling
  • Non-Corporeal Form
  • Rainbow Manipulation
  • Sky Manipulation
    • Weather Manipulation

Last edited:
Awesome. Alright, let's see then.

Merlin.%28Fate.Prototype%29.full.3083507.jpg

Name: Zephyr Highwind

Set 1

Caster (Helena Blavatsky), Sosuke Aizen

Jeweled Sword Zelretch, Meruem's Accelerated Development

Set 2

Caster (Paracelsus), Illyasveil Von Einzbern

Truth of Magic: Having uncovered a fundamental truth of magic on her world, Zephyr's spells are able to bypass defensive powers including Regeneration, Immortality, Invulnerability, and Barriers, and have a level of interaction that allows her to affect any target as if she was attacking a normal human. However, this power does not negate durability itself.

Last edited:
Not too confident on the “infinite magic thing” or the causality manip on the jewel.

The two characters and the other power are fine for set one. BFR and sealing restricted ofc.

Second set:

Caster’s Power mimicry restricted. The other person is fine.

I’m pretty sure pheenie has that power taken. Maybe another one?

And for my other power since you didn't like zelretch i'll go with Mahito's soul reshaping (That includes Idle Transfiguration, Soul Multiplicity, Body Repel, and Polymorphic Soul Isomer). Since it requires a few seconds of physical touch to work, it's probably fine?

The latter would be nice. Perhaps you could also start me near the group? I"m not sure why or how people were summoned in this world lore-wise so IDK if that would work. If it doesn't, then the starting area is fine.

3rd set

NEW HAX LIMIT: Very High (Offensively), High (Offensively)

Tier: 3-A physically, Tier 0 with hax

Speed: Irrelevant

LS: Irrelevant

Last edited:
Well, I did say I'd come back for Set 3, and I do feel less stressed today, so.

Lancer (Romulus-Quirinus, Grand Lancer key)

Xue Ying (Whatever key is fine, preferably the last)

Power:

Spear That Incarnates All Creation: No longer wielding hollow replications of the divine, Selene is now one with her spears, becoming a divine existence in her own right. With this ability, all the powers of her spears are hers and one with her, and she is able to alter them however she wishes. Not only that, all of her abilities are elevated to the highest possible level they can be, existing at the apex of what is possible. Finally, she can merge all of her powers together to create a physical incarnation of this spear, which unavoidably pierces everything, and cannot be stopped by anything, piercing reality, existence, nonexistence, story, fate and concept alike.

Last edited:
Characters: Yakagi Suimei (Law Manipulation Restricted), Hajime Nagumo

Power:

Mystic Eyes of Ultima: Having broken into the realm of the gods, Zephyr is no longer limited by the laws of magic. Now, his left and right eye now carry the power of magic destruction, which allows him to nullify and break any magic through firing a thin beam out of his eye, and magic creation, which allows him to merge his abilities together to form new types of magic altogether.

Last edited:
Back