• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The Game Thread

Srkk... krrkk...

The soil punctures her body, but her face remains stiff and stoic, trudging through the pain and hardship, merely hovering forwards, but even then, she knew that her body likely couldn't take the pain, even with her senses temporarily deactivated. Though she admittedly wasn't completely prepared for what lied ahead. Without concentrating on her clones, she was left without option, and the blinding light began to push her back. But however, her subconscious was still... always there to protect her.

"THANKS FOR THE TRICK, DUMBASS!"

A Shadow of Impending Doom clouded the ground in front of her before a giant Moai appeared to drop in, creating a massive thump onto the Earth. It shielded her from the blast, Avery working double-time as usual, explosive light occurring all around her. And yet... The Eyes Of Argus remained ever functional, peering through the light and bursting towards the ashes. Could he regenerate from even that? She wasn't taking the chance!

"THAT'S..."

"ALL .... "

"FOLKS!"

Both Maria and her avian companion fired a massive engulfing emerald beam at the ashes, aiming to reduce them to mere atoms. With both hands pressed outwards, they gave it all of their might with their combined forces. Conscious and subconscious working in tandem to unlock the full power of the Avery Unit. Reality began to shift around them, realistic structures turning cartoonish, the dimensions of her pocket reality quaking from the might, but when the emerald blast subsided, they both panted, arms on their knees now, to see if that... at long last... got him.

Chk

“...I’d rather see you be with someone else other than me. It’s time we part ways!”

An piece of flesh taps on your forehead. Revealing an arm with a gaping center pointing at you. It was him. He was alive, teleporting away from your attacks with half his body missing after the blow and sneaking by your senses with his mastery....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM

...a beam of deconstruction flew out of the socket and into your body point blank! Firing a laser that caused the molecules around you to violently degrade around you. Focusing its force unto your skull, obliterating everything around that region...

“Adieu”

thump

A magnum opus. He lies in the ground.

BZZZZRRRRTTTT...

---

Avery began to trot alongside the forum screen, hands folded into her pockets. A smile spread across her tiny beak. She pulled out a small baton regarding the action about the happen. A clearing of her throat and a slight ca-caw.

"Now, here we have classic villain mistake #1! Talkin' before ya end up making' the final blow! Ya see, kids, ya really shouldn't do that, 'cause no matter how cocky ya think you are, there's always somethin' that can go straight 'ta shit! Take this bozo for example. We couldn't see 'em at all until he piped himself up. The lesson here today is, uhhhh... don't do drugs, stay in school and uhhh...

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Peacock

... say, why don'tcha upgrade me to Tier 1, while you're at it!? Give it a biiiig 1-A. Riiiiight there. Aaaaalll over there. Riiiiii---"

------

All it took was a simple thought. The moment she heard his voice, her body blinked away in a dash of light, leaving that very same cloud of dust outlining her body back in her wake again. Even her possible final moments were left making a joke out of him. But amidst those clouds of dust was something left in the ground. An ACME stick of dynamite aiming to blow whatever was left after the blast to ash. Maria reappeared a good distance away from the explosion, but immediately fell to her knees in the mud, eventually collapsing onto the floor. One... last shot was given to his body on the ground. She smirked. A tiny flare swept through the distance -- giving him one last energy blast for good measure. Then ... groaning, the Floro Sprout disappearing from her head. She was left to deal with the overwhelming pain that coursed through her bones. She clenched her teeth... but she didn't cry. Or scream. Instead, she managed a smile. However, her avian companion had perched herself upon her chest.

"Toots... you're hurt...."

Maria chuckled... then sighed.

"Cartoons get hurt all the time. And they always ... come out fine in the end, don't they? Hrkk... aagh... "

"Toots...."

"Do you think -- krk... this works like Alice In Wonderland? Perhaps this is all a dream of mine. And I'll wake up having learned some lesson..."

"Burton messed that theory up real good, didn't he?"

They both exchanged a couple of laughs as they both laid on the ground, completely secluded in alone, though coughs on Maria's side wheezed through her mouth.

"Even if I do die here.... I'll be content with that. He won't hurt anyone -- anymore. That's all that matters. COUUGUhhhh.... tchhh.... I wanted to say, Avery... that I could not have asked for a better friend. You were always there. Always. And I apologize that .... I didn't see you sooner."

"M-My name ain't Avery, toots."

"Mm.....?"

"It's... Patri---......"

Maria completely blanked out, not dead. Not yet, at least, but without her mind to sustain it, "Avery" used her last bits of energy to escape the reality, leaving whatever remains of the Illusionist to crumble and die along with the rest of the decaying pocket dimension. Like a ripple in the waters, it became warped and gone without a trace. All that was left on the floor now was a girl, knocked out in the dirt.

Sniff..SNIFFFF- Ahh...here lays the woman responsible for taking my prize, lowering my sun! Tsk...You have done me well Skeever! Too bad you don’t live to see it....”

crunch

Whoever is lifting the girl, just so happens to snap her arm with his grip alone.

“What a fiiine woman. Sniffff...Yes. Only a beauty as fine as the gods deserves to be spared from those greasy hands of his. However...he is not done with me yet! I want every penny’s worth j can get from this man! You and You, pick him up! NOW! What are you waiting for?! Time is wasting...”

Tens of footsteps can be heard, dragging the body of “Skeever” with them.

"A-Augh..."

A shrill groan comes a bit too late. Her arm... goes completely snapped. She clenches her teeth. Maria hasn't completely come to yet. In fact, it's quite plausible that she's acting purely on instinctive reaction. Everything else is blurred. Even the Eyes of Argus are fatigued. She doesn't realize the trouble she's in. And it's quite likely that whatever horrible tribulation she just overcame was only the beginning. She was just going to have to wait and remain half-asleep until the avian could be summoned back....

It works. However it seems the entire cave would be covered in rubble...

“Where is Lilith?! I-I can’t see anything here!”

"Dunno."

Using the Earth Release, the Painter forces the cavern to stabilize and not stop collapising, while utilizing the Truth Seeking Balls to block any falling boulders from harming its allies.

Then, just like it promises it would, the divine being stomps on the ground and causes tentrils of blackness to shoot out from ground in the area all around the cave, trying to hit a many possible locations where their unseen assailant could be as possible.

Seeing the others struggling Gladio slashes at the closest Golems joints while using his Haki to keep track of them in case of a counter.

@MaidRips

“Yahaha!”

pomf

Your life is in his hands now...

Snifff...Hm? You’ve met that old, crusty bastard...he knows. Nnnnrgh....I’ll twist his little neck off!

HEY!

“Yes sir?”

“Inform your men to track down the old man and kill him. This includes anyone who knows of him...and this fiiine young lass. I’ll deal with the others.

“B-But, he’s famed around here! I can’t, there’s to many who-”

“....”

The King stared at him for a few moments.

“Y-Yes sir....”

“Good. Come to me when your done.”

RAAGH!

You feel the earth quake! The vibrations scratching your unconscious mind as footsteps can be heard. A portal has been opened

“Everyone! Stay here...look around you. Any animal...any man. If they see what happens here, you kill them. Do you understand?”

Shaking and quivering of the soldiers can be heard. Air breezes down Maria’s necks as gusts shoot out from their moss.

Whoosh

Your senses feel nothing. That is until you hear...dripping?

@Overlord + Co

Crackle Crackle

Lightening crackles around the cave amidst the chaos!

Zap

Vaporizing the roof of the grove. Sunlight crushes your retinas as...

thump thump

...he approaches. An oak of a man appears! His silhouette alone shadowing the sun. Metal clanks and scratches can be heard as he marches past the rubble.

thump

Fingers encroached with flaming pipes shatter the bubble Anna has made with a flick! The figure makes himself clear. Revealing a form covered in pipes forming maze like patterns around his body. Steam pouring out of him as his one eye stares you down. A gold piece replacing his fleshy pupil as the metallic wolf head donned on top of his scalp bobs closer to you.

“You will all come with me.”

@East gang

Clank

The first half of golems were easily slain, but two still remain.

Noah would find a red glyph with a rose on it.

@East gang

The red glyph shuts down remaining security...as well as making the mech fully operational! Revealing a map of the entire world! Many of the continents projected there are fractured, smaller than what would be known in the old world.

Two locations stand out from the map:

On the West, lied a sigil of a skull

On the East, lied a sigil of sun

"Haauhaauhhh...?"

The earthquake, the gusts and the drippings all stimulate her senses, pulling and tugging at her mind. Her eyes go hazy, eyelids slowly lifting as she groans beneath her breath. Such sensations -- and an unbearable pain in her arm. She was being... carried? Kidnapped... Her mind was still waking up, and yet she was still trying to assess her surroundings and formulate some sort of a plan. However, she wasn't focused enough to properly use the Avery Unit. So, she merely stays still like a doll, waiting for some sort of opportunity...

@East gang

The red glyph shuts down remaining security...as well as making the mech fully operational! Revealing a map of the entire world! Many of the continents projected there are fractured, smaller than what would be known in the old world.

Two locations stand out from the map:

On the West, lied a sigil of a skull

On the East, lied a sigil of sun
(Would... would I sense what is being shown cause Gladio is blind lol)

@MaidRips

“Yahaha!”

pomf

Your life is in his hands now...

Snifff...Hm? You’ve met that old, crusty bastard...he knows. Nnnnrgh....I’ll twist his little neck off!

HEY!

“Yes sir?”

“Inform your men to track down the old man and kill him. This includes anyone who knows of him...and this fiiine young lass. I’ll deal with the others.

“B-But, he’s famed around here! I can’t, there’s to many who-”

“....”

The King stared at him for a few moments.

“Y-Yes sir....”

“Good. Come to me when your done.”

RAAGH!

You feel the earth quake! The vibrations scratching your unconscious mind as footsteps can be heard. A portal has been opened

“Everyone! Stay here...look around you. Any animal...any man. If they see what happens here, you kill them. Do you understand?”

Shaking and quivering of the soldiers can be heard. Air breezes down Maria’s necks as gusts shoot out from their moss.

Whoosh

Your senses feel nothing. That is until you hear...dripping?

@Overlord + Co

Crackle Crackle

Zap

thump thump

...he approaches. An oak of a man appears! His silhouette alone shadowing the sun. Metal clanks and scratches can be heard as he marches past the rubble.

thump

Fingers encroached with flaming pipes shatter the bubble Anna has made with a flick! The figure makes himself clear. Revealing a form covered in pipes forming maze like patterns around his body. Steam pouring out of him as his one eye stares you down. A gold piece replacing his fleshy pupil as the metallic wolf head donned on top of his scalp bobs closer to you.

@East gang

Clank

The first half of golems were easily slain, but two still remain.

Noah would find a red glyph with a rose on it.
“Ah, you seem cool. Do we have to go though?”

@East gang
"sigil of a skull and sigil of sun, that sounds interesting, hey everyone come to the booth to see this map" yelled Noah to everyone else

"most likely, I wonder if the others went to one of these, also why is this here, it makes me strange that a mech is standing in the middle of nowhere, was there a war where they used these mechs?"

Crackle Crackle

Zap

thump thump

thump

Tengoku no Gaka looks towards the being, unphased by the light, as its ten Truth Seeking Orbs are ready and the Brush-Blade is firly held in case the situation turns violent.

"Who would you even be to demand that of us ?"

It simply replies.

Last edited:
Both spears appear in each of Selene's hands, as her shields are up by nature.

Gungnir's light glowed somewhat, illuminating the area.

"Recognize that any attack will be met with immediate retaliation."

Selene stated, this serving both as a warning to the newcomer and an order to her wolves to attack if she gets attacked.

"We've been constantly and relentlessly assaulted by near everything we've met in this world. That is why we are cautious. If you want something from us, threats or orders are the last thing you should be attempting right now. I am sick of listening to those who would kill at first opportunity."

@Frijed Gang + Maidrips

“....”

rumble rumble

He steps aside. His footsteps quaking the earth you stand on!

BOOOOOOOOM

A shockwave is unleashed across the lands. Blowing tree’s and mountains into smithereens all across what you can see. Pieces of gore from the bodies begin to rain down on you...yet none of it hurts you. Neither the blast or the debris. For it was the King’s will that you would go. Alive.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

A vacuum of space has opened behind him. Revealing a portal behind the behemoths back.

“Go.”

Maria's seen lying in the arms of her carrier, turned on her side, seemingly motionless, but her mind is wide awake due to what ... terror ... had occurred. Something like a miniature apocalypse had erupted just in front of her, and she'd be wise not to make a sound to provoke this mad monster more than it already had been.

("My god....")

Selene's spear grows with even more ferocious light.

"Not until you introduce yourself and explain what's going on. We're not about to just walk into our potential death just because you asked us."

She stated. She wasn't fighting yet, but her movements were already becoming blurred as a result of her tenseness.

“A nation being represented by a Skull will more than likely be hostile so I think if we are to head to one of these nations the one represented by the Sum would be a safer choice” Gladio says to the others in a calm and cold tone.

Anna prepares to start teleporting out of the way as soon as combat starts, there’s no way this will end well

The painter readies itself.

"What she said, if you want us to come with you then you'll have to explain the why and where to us first."

It responds to the figure.

@east gang

"I suppose it would be a good idea to go to the nation of the sun" Noah said, thinking that maybe there is something good there.

@Yobo_Blue

Unfortunately, there is no way out unscathed. Upon teleporting to the very edge of the unaffected area, you notice the shockwaves repeat and ripple. Causality repeats the shockwave. Even being near the borders of the area causes your bones to crack open due to the vibrations...

@The_Divine_Phoenix + @MaidRips

He pulls Maria from his shoulders...

thump

...tossing her to your feet

“No harm has come yet. You will come to my castle, and we will speak from there.”

@Listentomyrhytm

Your blast annihilates the oncoming horde, turning them into small pieces.

wriggle

This would not be the end. They begin to writhe to each other, squishing their silhouettes into one. A wave of silhouette and shadows begin to dwarf the buildings of the city.

Venturo grasps your hand. Flinging you onto his horse!

clop clip clop

“Atta boy! Though...I would like some time to drink with you to test ye! AHEHEHHEHEHEEE!”

Your steed charges towards a gold tower! Blood droops over the face of metal on top of the building. It’s eyes disjointing to look at you. Pipes within its mouth push forward to offer you entry...

Whooosh

...Bodies begin to rain down on you!

“Careful, last thing you want is one little bugger punting ya right in your skull! HYYAAAAAAAAAA!”

BOOOOM

With a wave of his hand. Venturo had sent the bodies back onto the golden walls!

splat

...not in the cleanest manner however.

“Jump to the stair lad! Old Gloria will deal with the wave of demons!”

"They could be just as bad or worse. Symbols can lie or be made by liars." I say.
"I can understand your fear here, but we should move out somewhere, and this seems like a most enticing, which is suspicious in other hand, but wouldn't know until would see, in fact the wizard can use a disguise if trust to his statements."

@Listentomyrhytm

Your blast annihilates the oncoming horde, turning them into small pieces.

wriggle

This would not be the end. They begin to writhe to each other, squishing their silhouettes into one. A wave of silhouette and shadows begin to dwarf the buildings of the city.

Venturo grasps your hand. Flinging you onto his horse!

clop clip clop

“Atta boy! Though...I would like some time to drink with you to test ye! AHEHEHHEHEHEEE!”

Your steed charges towards a gold tower! Blood droops over the face of metal on top of the building. It’s eyes disjointing to look at you. Pipes within its mouth push forward to offer you entry...

Whooosh

...Bodies begin to rain down on you!

“Careful, last thing you want is one little bugger punting ya right in your skull! HYYAAAAAAAAAA!”

BOOOOM

With a wave of his hand. Venturo had sent the bodies back onto the golden walls!

splat

...not in the cleanest manner however.

“Jump to the stair lad! Old Gloria will deal with the wave of demons!”
Korudo would be... extremely excited. This was violent, and very weird... yet he was excited, with a lot of adrenaline, strangely. However he nodded. "Got it!" He would start running towards the building, climbing the surface, wanting to go towards the stairs!

“Id just like to find a place to get information on this world and its inhabitants, at the moment we know a dangerously little amount”

"Yeap Autopilot" I confirm, noah see if it is the one who is driving the mech who has to give the order and not another person

Back