• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The Game Thread

@MaidRips

Rabbits with antlers begin to hop around her feet. Rubbing their heads and playfully bitting her.

“Y-You are slow beyond imagination! Can you pick up the pace please?!”

Marching pass the dew filled leaves, you find a pond. Three headed frogs of golden hues leaping past the lily pads.

“...I’m regretting this already. Sigh...well then. Open the book. I hope you can read...”

He hovers over the water, bending the threads of time and freezing the environment still.

“Stupid noise. You get tired of the scenery after a while!”

Upon opening the book, you see glyphs and hieroglyphics. Forming and shifting to the words of your language. The entire page detailing safety precautions during spells and one simple phrase. Use common sense!

“I’m going to teach you a more applicable version of what I did! What I gave you was a safety guide so you don’t behead yourself on the threads of reality. Observe...”

His hands grasping space. Gesturing as if he was holding an invisible string for the next minute...

Dnk

A glistening thread appears right in front of your forehead!

“Flick the thread. Don’t yank it! There’s a lot of these around us, if you aren’t careful they’ll start to entangle around you. Like yarn...except much sharper. Like so!”

A ripple is sent out from the thread, reverberating throughout reality and freezing your hoodie in time!

“Now you try...”

@Yobo_Blue + Co

Your info analysis reveals it is indeed Maria! Sharing the same biological signatures and shape as her...even her magic feeling real

“...”

She doesn’t answer...and neither does Lilith. Instead...

squelch

...a body drops to your foot. It was one of the soldiers on the fields, adorning Maria’s scalp on his head. A piece of paper writhing under the mass, with her name on it.

@Oliver_de_jesus + East gang

EXCSHHHH

The buttons unleash strings on you, each connecting to your limbs..however

Thump thump

...golems do not like being ignored. The mental wave doesn’t work for they are just machinery. Attracted to the noise you make, they swing another wave of kinetic energy at you.

"damn cables"
Noah was motivated to make this work, he tries to activate it by pressing a random button

"Please"
(bump this)

(My b) @Oleggator + East Gang

The cables hooked onto your skin! Your twitching shaking the mech’s limbs around.

However...

voosh

The golems still aren’t pleased! While their attacks are weakened by some efforts, their swings still hit you! Freezing the blood in your liver with their shockwaves.

William not having blood or liver is only mildly annoyed. I telepathic give the clones the go to possess the golem.

(My b) @Oleggator + East Gang

The cables hooked onto your skin! Your twitching shaking the mech’s limbs around.

However...

voosh

The golems still aren’t pleased! While their attacks are weakened by some efforts, their swings still hit you! Freezing the blood in your liver with their shockwaves.
Noah tries to move to see if the threads are in fact a manual control function of the Mech.

"Wo..." He coughs a bit. "...ah" He says, as he starts flying along the pegasus. "Well... The truth is that I don't have much memories before I got here. However... I know how to use my powers, and that I dislike extremely cold stuff." He says, in a bit of thought
“Well I’ll be sure to bubble your wine hot before serving it to you! AHAHAHAHAHHAA-oh...there’s where we will be landing boy! Hold on

vooooosh

The steed comes soaring down on the cubic rooftops of the stone city ahead! Mazes peak your sight before you...

“HUUUUUUUUUUUUERAGHHHHHHHHHH!”

CRASH

...“land” on top of one of the buildings.

I love you! Don’t forget me please... I need you! I’m so alone...what will I do without you?

Whispers can be heard as the wheat rustles in response to the commotion...the spatial spirits horde around you

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

bompf bompf

the patting on your back certainly not helping either!

“I never said the path to greatness was easy! Shout your name with me Korudo! Ready?”

inhales

VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENTURO!”

Such a cry shakes the city! Sending the horde flying into orbit!

“Well I’ll be sure to bubble your wine hot before serving it to you! AHAHAHAHAHHAA-oh...there’s where we will be landing boy! Hold on

vooooosh

The steed comes soaring down on the cubic rooftops of the stone city ahead! Mazes peak your sight before you...

“HUUUUUUUUUUUUERAGHHHHHHHHHH!”

CRASH

...“land” on top of one of the buildings.

I love you! Don’t forget me please... I need you! I’m so alone...what will I do without you?

Whispers can be heard as the wheat rustles in response to the commotion...the spatial spirits horde around you

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

bompf bompf

the patting on your back certainly not helping either!

“I never said the path to greatness was easy! Shout your name with me Korudo! Ready?”

inhales

VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENTURO!”

Such a cry shakes the city! Sending the horde flying into orbit!
Korudo would be... a bit scared. However he would arm himself with courage, as his skin went into a yellow color, his eyes having a red outline below them

"KORUDOOOOOOO PUREI!" He shouts, as he creates a ball of blue energy, with some shuriken-like parts sticking out!

@ East gang

(Yes. Sorry if I didn’t hint it well)

The elf’s attempt works! Taking control of one of the golems...

Chk

they don’t seem pleased about it however. Opening their arms and firing a cannon ball at him! Runes glew around it, ripping the matter of those caught.

@Listentomyrhytm

Your shout works! Steams of vaporized silhouette’s can be seen in the distance. However, the shouting attracts more! Their swarm seemingly endless and now their whispers scratching at your senses. Making it impossible to hear anything else

“Hope is like a (unintelligible), you must keep the flames (unintelligible) or else the (unintelligible) swallow us!”

CRACK

The knight swings his fist! Unleash a shockwave that rips both the rooftops off the buildings and the outlines of men,women and...children away! Blowing them into nothing as the blow quakes the ground!

Last edited:
@ThisThingisReallyBroken

The bites tickle more than anything. In fact, she found them rather adorable. Bending over, she'd extend her hand to gently pet some on the head before correcting her position and rushing over at admittedly -- a record pace. An entire cloud of dust was left in her wake, a silhouette of her person at it's center, before she appeared at his side, chuckling bashfully.

"Apologies... New environment and all. We didn't have anything like this in our world..."

She opened up the book at his command, skimming through the strange marks until -- it seemed as if with a blink, they had already formed in her language, just as the villagers had before. How curious. Maria took notice of the way he froze the environment still. A breath was taken from her. He seemed make possible such a magnificent feat so easily. She had not understood it yet, but what he appeared to be given her was what she needed. A tangible explanation.

"Ah -- "

A noise escaped her lips as she saw the thread appear in front of her forehead. Like a ripple in time, she felt it's effects surround her, and freeze the fabrics of her dresswear. Parts of it were coming together for her. These threads represented something like the various aspects of reality. Or at least the realities of individual objects or persons. As such, she knew to be careful when approaching the sliver of thread, exhaling slightly as she extended her index finger.

"Flick, don't yank. Got it."

The very tip of her digit came close to the end of her thread, gently brushing it to add a bit of pressure and send it moving, if only a bit. A tiny flick. Slow and steady like a ripple of water; making sure that her finger moved as such. Streaming, making contact, becoming one with her reality. Perhaps this was part of the science of the Avery Unit. Dancing with the threads of reality. If she came to understood this, perhaps she could learn to properly utilize the parasite and unlock it's fullest potential. Her parents had been cruel, merciless excuses for human beings, but there was one thing they taught her that was valuable. How to remain focused.

Dnk...

@MaidRips

wobble wobble

It begins to quake. Wobbling back and forth much faster than what the man had shown you earlier...

“Tsk Tsk...so soon? Well it was nice-”

Dnk

It works! The threads ripple and freezes a bird crossing the string.

“O-Oh! Well done! Onto the next lesson...”

(Gained Time stop on using thread projectile for 1 turn.)

Time resumes again within the area, but the bird stays still.

“Hmm...you are much better than I could have hoped for, as in you are still alive! Next lesson...”

He twists his wrists and fingers, gesturing to manifest a human from thin air.

What? Where am I?

He even speaks!

“This alone is not the trick Maria! You see, he seems real... but a look at him your analysis.”

@Oliver

(The wires are how the mech is controlled. Just move your arms and it will move it’s. I said it in a previous post.)

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"Ah ... thank you!"

Though, she initially makes a mental note of how hard or easy to apply pressure to it. It seemed she was just above the sweet spot. When flicking in the future, she'll keep such important things in mind. Her brain compared it to golf. Or any kind of sport where hitting a ball at just the right speed and power could make all the difference in the world. It was not so different to her. But she smiled at her learning victory, nonetheless.

("Don't tell me you did that.")

("Whaaaat, I thought it would help with the atmosphere!")

She chuckled in response to the dark-humored jest her teacher gave, rubbing her hand behind her blonde locks.

"I've been told I'm quite... hard to kill."

Her attention is diverted towards the makeshift human. She squints at him, tilting her head. He certainly looked real; felt real. But something about him was off. And she didn't quite know what. Just that it was something she felt with dealing with The Illusionist Their eyes locked, and she began to make thorough examination. Analysis, though? What exactly did he mean by that?

"Something about him doesn't look right to me ... It's almost artificial."

“Mannequins. Never trust your senses with these ones! Often employed by...ahem...lonely mages or very unsavory folk I won’t even dirty my tongue with.”

What? Someone please help me! I don’t know what I’m here!

“....However I tell you this as a lesson, this type of magic is deadly when used in the right ways. You can often bust his facade by simply letting them run their course. They are simply just recordings of a message, rather than a simple entity. If you don’t have the patience for that, you can ask them a simple question. Observe!”

Ahem. Who is your father?

The mannequin freezes, before repeating:

What? Someone please help me! I don’t know what I’m here!

“They are rather...delicate toys. Simple to make, but delicate. Unfortunately, more heinous individuals can make these toys using parts of their victims. Eugh! Disgusting to think about...however thankfully magic is often a clean magic. Just move your palm like so...”

He gestures his hands in a triangular fashion. Removing the mannequin and forming one much further away. Not to fond of them it seems!

“Careful though! You might spawn it inside you! In that case, you blow up.”

Never trust your senses.

That tidbit of advice echoed throughout her mind clearly. It seemed as if she wished to survive, those words would be her savior. But she listened intently, for his lesson would be key if she were to ever encounter the Illusionist again. Maria clenched her fist at the mention of... unsavory folk. It was clear that she had already met one in particular already. Observations were noted as he made an example of the mannequin.

"It's like ... artificial intelligence. If you ask it a question it doesn't know, it just answers with whatever it was programed with. A broken record."

Nodding in confirmation that she had heard what she had said, though recoiling in what he'd said of the more disgusting aspects of those deceitful tricks. Her thumb ran against her chin as she received the explanation. Now that she had an understanding of the craft, she could possibly learn how to beat it. The woman sighed, making her own explanation to the other.

"Understood, sir. Though ... there's something I've been meaning to say. About these mannequins. I believe I've encountered a user of them before. They used some type of magic to create a scenario for me in which some of my colleagues had been killed. I realized it was a fake using only my wits, but... I must admit, those illusions were potent. Do you know if there's an ... effective defense strategy to use against them?"

@MaidRips

Rabbits with antlers begin to hop around her feet. Rubbing their heads and playfully bitting her.

“Y-You are slow beyond imagination! Can you pick up the pace please?!”

Marching pass the dew filled leaves, you find a pond. Three headed frogs of golden hues leaping past the lily pads.

“...I’m regretting this already. Sigh...well then. Open the book. I hope you can read...”

He hovers over the water, bending the threads of time and freezing the environment still.

“Stupid noise. You get tired of the scenery after a while!”

Upon opening the book, you see glyphs and hieroglyphics. Forming and shifting to the words of your language. The entire page detailing safety precautions during spells and one simple phrase. Use common sense!

“I’m going to teach you a more applicable version of what I did! What I gave you was a safety guide so you don’t behead yourself on the threads of reality. Observe...”

His hands grasping space. Gesturing as if he was holding an invisible string for the next minute...

Dnk

A glistening thread appears right in front of your forehead!

“Flick the thread. Don’t yank it! There’s a lot of these around us, if you aren’t careful they’ll start to entangle around you. Like yarn...except much sharper. Like so!”

A ripple is sent out from the thread, reverberating throughout reality and freezing your hoodie in time!

“Now you try...”

@Yobo_Blue + Co

Your info analysis reveals it is indeed Maria! Sharing the same biological signatures and shape as her...even her magic feeling real

“...”

squelch

...a body drops to your foot. It was one of the soldiers on the fields, adorning Maria’s scalp on his head. A piece of paper writhing under the mass, with her name on it.
Hold on, where’s Lillith

@MaidRips

“Oh? That bastard! I know who exactly...who you are talking about! If it were up to me I would rip that stupid smile off his face with my hands and wear his little teeth as jewelery! ****...

sigh

if his tricks were so simple, you would have encountered a mangled body with his face sown on the trunk by now! Argh! His methods are unorthodox I’m afraid. There is no magic in his. However the same things still apply here, even with his...“talent”. His go on longer, having a small history of knowing their victims history. You can use the same question...but last I checked they exploded when you do so. My advice would be to find him before he finds you. Such a task is difficult, but without preparation he is nothing but a mere weasel.”

(You gained summoning, sound manipulation and sense manipulation)

“Onto the next lesson and last one I’m afraid. I have to get going soon, my colleagues need me to analyze the source of...er...whatever you just did when your arrived...”

You notice him standing still, before...

bomf

two duplicates appear!

“That’s not the end though...”

crack

A dart flings itself out of his body! His consciousness leaving onto another body. Rendering his old one into ash...

“You...huff..can do this to avoid taking damage that would otherwise...phew..completely destroy you..it’s...cough...exhausting however. I would also like to mention you can only summon two at a time, otherwise they would rebel against you! Try it...take a deep breath and...phewww...let go.”

"Oh it started to move".

Hector jumped to another golem, took out his axe and started to repeatedly fast hitting the neck of golem to take more time.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"No magic ... So, other mages wouldn't be able to sense them ... "

She deduced. The implications of it were ... quite dangerous to think about. But then, she noticed the strange duplicates pop into existence. Transferring consciousness from one towards the other. Intriguing. The girl nodded, bowing slightly in a way. Though the bird had one or two cents to add into the blonde's head.

("Hey! Y'know, that duplicate thing is great and all. But if we combined that with my power -- well. We could probably improve on that, don'tcha think? The next time ya try it, just let your imagination run wild! Consider it like fusing what you've learned here with what'cha've already have! Put 'em together and you've got a whole new technique! Try it sometime, toots!")

(Learned new technique: One-Woman-Army)

Maria nodded her head, both towards her teacher and her partner. There was a newfound optimism in her eyes. Amidst the terrors this world had plagued her with, there was a sparkling glimpse of hope. She held her hand close to her heart. She felt as if she had become stronger -- not just with her magical abilities -- but with her courage, strength, and imagination. Perking her head once more, a determined look was directed the man's way.

"I can't thank you enough for what you've done for me. Without you ... I would have been still stuck a fish out of water. I won't forget what you -- what all of you have done here for me. You have all of my gratitude. I wish you luck with your investigation. Now, I think it's time I get going. There's still much I don't know ... and I must discover them for myself."

“See you around, you are actuakl quite decent...compared to the others at least.”

Snaps

A rift tears open! You feel a large gust of wind push you out...the slit closing shut as you leave.

creak

Upon your arrival back to the world. You find the whole camp gone. No trace of anyone or anything! Everything just as it was before you had left...

“Hello!”

A voice falls on you like the crunching of leaves.

Maria closed her eyes, brushing her eyes. That was a surreal experience, to say the least, but, what she saw now.

She had little reaction towards. Little reaction to anything actually. The bird in her hat would look around somewhat and simply fly off. Her mind was somewhat clear. Wiped clean almost of all thought. Maria didn't seem to hear the voice, but instead managed to walk forwards without saying a thing. She would have remarked how peculiar the whole thing was -- but there didn't seem to be a speck of emotion in her.

squelch

Ears drop on top of you. Upon further analysis would reveal everyone in the village and Tangeko’s. His spiritual feel still intact...

chnk

“Ahehehehehee! Silent treatment,eh? I thought we were friends!”

A voice rings above your head, slithering a knife around your lips...

“They died because you, you know. Every last one of them...hehehe! I gnawed on the magic within their bones and now they are all in my belly!”

It’s your friend.

But ... there's no reaction at all. It as as if she thought that he ... as well as the knife ... didn't exist at all. Should he use telepathy on her, he'd see a mind devoid of all thought, of all memory. Her hues turned blank and the woman's mouth gaped open in a vegetable state. The woman was without a conscience.

That said, her bird was long gone. Just what had she planned? Was she pretending, or was this a very real truth? Whatever had happened, it seemed that the illusionist was making a fatal error. He had showed off his tricks more than once. And the acts were getting stale. He was becoming a boring magician.

@Listentomyrhytm

Your shout works! Steams of vaporized silhouette’s can be seen in the distance. However, the shouting attracts more! Their swarm seemingly endless and now their whispers scratching at your senses. Making it impossible to hear anything else

“Hope is like a (unintelligible), you must keep the flames (unintelligible) or else the (unintelligible) swallow us!”

CRACK

The knight swings his fist! Unleash a shockwave that rips both the rooftops off the buildings and the outlines of men,women and...children away! Blowing them into nothing as the blow quakes the ground!
Korudo would fire his Rasenshuriken, before quickly running around in circles, as he creates a small tornado, nodding as he barely gets what his ally means.

“...”

squelch

"Cheap tricks like this won't work on me. Reveal yourself or i'll just attack every instance of space in the surronding area untill i menage to hit you."

The painter firmly states, visibly not even caring about the corpse, and it then threaten the invisible assailant.

"What's wrong ?"

Tengoku no Gaka attempts to ask Lilith telephatically, while still keeping check on her with its super senses.

@Overlord775

“....”

No response is given.

“....”

None from Lilith either.

chk

A wire? It makes itself visible as it appears the body was wrapped in explosives!

BOOOOOM

It shakes the cave! Causing the roof to collapsing on the group.

@MaidRips

“Ah! Ahe...hehehehee...aheheeheee...y-you must’ve met the wizard! Well, you he’s right. I am a man with petty tricks. However this is not one of them...s-say the words he gave you! I dare you!”

Within a shutter of your eye. You find him standing right before you. Holding the head of Lilith.

squish thud

“You know..tsk..I think what he forgot to tell you is that I am a very capable man in general...”

He raises his dagger onto your cheek, taking a drop of blood from you.

shnk

Slithering his fingers around the open wound, he grasps a droplet. Before tasting it himself.

“Mmm.Mmmmmm. Mmm-hmhmhmph! Amazing...such power...hehehehe!”

He pulls Lilith’s gem from his pocket.

“Well...I got what I came here for. I’ll see you around!”

His presence disappears

Last edited:
@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Maria's face hardly flinches when the knife sheaves off a bit of skin. She's utterly emotionless, taking every gut punch to the spirit. Enduring. Just as she had all those years ago. Her father constantly damaging her, psychologically and physically. To keep her in line. And all she could do was sit there and take it. Even if she couldn't feel it at the moment, Maria herself would have been tired of being treated like somebody else's toy. Her eyes were devoid of all life. Almost frozen in time. But, by the moment he set off to leave, something in the atmosphere shifted. Rather, it was the tides turning to the other side. The Illusionist was not able to leave as he had before. For some reason... he seemed stuck.

A deep breath escaped Maria as life was breathed into her once again. Brows had furrowed and fists clenched themselves as she felt a boost of power concentrating throughout her soul. Suddenly, a carrot had arrived in her hand. Smirking, she had wiped off the drop of blood with the vegetable and took a hard bite of it. Crunching, chewing until spitting it out towards him, the moment it fell, a massive grenade-like explosion being created upon impact with the ground. What exactly had happened? Was it another illusion? An illusion even he couldn't figure out? He'd feel even his abilities shrivel in comparison to Maria's. The woman standing before him was much different than the one he'd seen earlier.

"You're not leaving that easy, doc."

Drk....

A string had appeared in front of her. She gave it a gentle flick, this time attempting to hit that sweet spot she had desired from last time. With hope, and her statistics amplified by a resounding 256
, she would hope to freeze the other completely for a limited passage of time. She made use of the time she had by dashing herself forward, speeding like a bullet train until bestowing a firm punch towards his face, a flurry of incoming strikes moving at supersonic speeds before another duplicate appeared behind him giving a firm kick from behind that would send him flying into the air. Another duplicate appeared at where she estimated his trajectory would be, kicking upwards again, rinse repeat, rise repeat, rinse repeat. An endless hell of strikes continuously moving one after the other, each adding in an energy blast or two, star-shaped magical shirukens, aiming to blaze right through his skin, and cartoonish weaponry like hammers and chainsaws. After each attack, they'd immediately disappear, as swiftly as they'd appeared.

All of that anger - that pent up rage, that needing to put up with those that sought to control her - it was all coming out in full force. For with each satisfying blow, she was striking back at her father, at her restraining noble life. In him, he saw that terrible man. With each connected hit, she was
taking her life back. Then, from up above, one final duplicate created a portable hole from Hammerspace, summoning forth a steamroller from what seemed like the heavens. It was being pushed, however, by Avery, flying down upon his line of path for a satisfying conclusion to her combo, aiming to crush him flat with the bird punching through the structure to further cement him into the ground.

"MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA.... MUDDAAAAAAA!"

And from the original Maria ... one last thing to spite him. If he wasn't dead already, she'd point her finger at the other, firing an emerald beam at his person. Upon contact, he himself would be transmutated into a mere peacock in a dramatic sense of irony. A helpless bird with no particular or helpful talents whatsoever. Maria made sure that her last blow would be the defining moment of the attack. The grand finale to The Ultimate Show. It was as if she had shot a bullet right through her father's forehead, paying him back for everything he'd done to her. Every bit of hell he'd made her suffer through. She had a newborn freedom now. And people like him could not challenge that anymore. At long last, it was finally ... her turn.

@Overlord775

“....”

No response is given.

“....”

None from Lilith either.

chk

A wire? It makes itself visible as it appears the body was wrapped in explosives!

BOOOOOM

It shakes the cave! Causing the roof to collapsing on the group.

@MaidRips

“Ah! Ahe...hehehehee...aheheeheee...y-you must’ve met the wizard! Well, you he’s right. I am a man with petty tricks. However this is not one of them...s-say the words he gave you! I dare you!”

Within a shutter of your eye. You find him standing right before you. Holding the head of Lilith.

squish thud

“You know..tsk..I think what he forgot to tell you is that I am a very capable man in general...”

He raises his dagger onto your cheek, taking a drop of blood from you.

shnk

Slithering his fingers around the open wound, he grasps a droplet. Before tasting it himself.

“Mmm.Mmmmmm. Mmm-hmhmhmph! Amazing...such power...hehehehe!”

He pulls Lilith’s gem from his pocket.

“Well...I got what I came here for. I’ll see you around!”

His presence disappears
”Alright, force field time!”
Anna drops a barrier to protect herself and anyone nearby, as her drones fly up into the collapsing cave to shatter the falling rubble and mitigate the damage

@MaidRips

“Hm?”

He grins.

“Well then. Let’s finish this.”

Contorting his body away to pull daggers from his back...

shk

...He severs his leg! Tossing it in the air to block the incoming thread and it instead being frozen within time.

“...”

Thump

Such a kick flings himself into the air of course. Shattering the bones within his back...however a smile fills his face as well...

whoosh

Your duplicate’s developed a shockwave with their kick. Sending him much farther than expected...right next to you.

The clones you send to beat him rag him around like a doll. Smashing his face in and other parts of his body into mush. Unfortunately, he was planning on this. Having sulphur soaking all around his body would cause a myriad of explosions to flash a firey ball of flames point blank. The weapons wrapped in flames smack you scalp!

whoosh

As the steamroller came crashing down on him, he pulls a small metal plate from his pouch. Tapping it and sending a gust of wind towards you. It was rendered harmless by your realm, however...

thump thump thump

You feel pain strike around your body! Your nerves being rendered four fold more sensitive then what it normally was as the bird carelessly struck down upon the man! While you sustain no physical damage, the nerves would begin overwhelm you.

Zoom

A bloody mess that he is...he bites the small plate still held within his broken fingers. Using his arms to shield it from the blows of the bird. With his teeth bare, he blocks your beam with it! The plate turning into a peacock instead...

BOOM

Your laser hits! Blowing his left arm clean off, however a sensation of pain comes over you as you hit him. The same as before!

“Well...done...”

He collapses, however as he does so...

crack

A portal opens on your left, wrapping around your shins.

BOOOM

Your realm weakens the impact, saving the entirety of your lower half from implosion. However, your left leg has a rather big crater in it...

“I am man of many tricks..as you say. My weapons...being my children..they would never hurt me...”

Groaning past the smoky cloud, lays your friend. The limbs remaining barely being held together with sinew. His skull bisected from the impact of the weapons. How can he still be alive?!

“Well, my turn.”

He takes limbs out of his pouch, reconnecting arms and legs for varying sizes and shapes onto his wounds. Acting as a replacement. His skull being replaced with a half of a wolf’s.

whoosh

He kicks dirt at you. Their properties warping physics, albeit to a lesser a degree due to your realm’s influence.

@Yobo_Blue

It works. However it seems the entire cave would be covered in rubble...

“Where is Lilith?! I-I can’t see anything here!”

(I wanted to use mechanical weapons for that, but well)

Noah/Mech jumps behind a golem later grabs it and throws it at another golem

then he uproots a tree and starts using it as a bat against the golems.

Though the sensation of pain struck her tenfold, Maria merely smirks. Something else was fighting against the nerves. A master of illusion, a man of tricks. She'd known something like this was coming from the start. Underneath her hat, growing out of her head was a Floro Sprout. The very thing that allowed her mind to become so empty. While she was not able to control those around her, she had complete control over her own mind and nervous system, developing the ingenious idea to manually block her sense of pain. But her senses were keen about herself nonetheless. As she stood in the crater, she knew something had to be done. Her finger struck itself out and began to transform her own leg into a brand new, healthy one. Not quite regeneration, not quite healing.

Though she could not feel pain, the adrenaline rush of not being a damsel in distress anymore was coursing through her veins. The attack itself was somewhat exhausting, yet she felt as if she could keep going forever. She remembers...

She's doing things with the Avery Unit we never expected, bending not just space, but other aspects of reality.

Holding her hands out towards the dirt, she begins to use her mind to it's fullest potential, the Avery Unit and it's abilities embraced. Luckily, her realm's given her an extra boost. Things aren't quite as hopeless as they used to be now. With the tips of her fingers, distortions in space begin to arise, attempting flip the space around the incoming projectile such that it changes it's course -- turning backwards. She didn't need to be told the man was capable. She knew that herself. But, that extra tidbit, even when disguising himself as a wolfman -- he was still just a weasel.

Opening her hands up, spreading them as if holding a ruler sideways, she would extend the path of her distortions in space to act as a forcefield of sorts, to send whatever touched the flipped space to change it's course of direction. Releasing herself from the crater, her body begins to hover ever so slightly, achieving flight and making her a bit more mobile.

"You're quite pathetic, you know that? For all your tricks and illusions, you never understood one thing. Showing me Lilith's death ... aiming to crush my spirit. You didn't account for one little thing. I've only met her a day. And my spite for you outweighs my love for them. Take my history. My friends, my family, my fears. But if it means showing you your place six feet under, I'll run through an entire gauntlet of them!"

She remembered what she was taught. That materializing something inside of someone resulted in terrible consequences. Therefore, with one hand, she telegraphed another transmutation beam. This is what any angered person would do, right? Start blasting. Such a predictable human response. But no.

Careful though! You might spawn it inside you! In that case, you blow up.

Maria focused her energy towards directly where his brain was. A part of his body he couldn't replace. While he was struggling to deal with her field of warped space, she aimed to create a duplicate as mentioned by her teacher completely inside of his head, combusting it open in gruesome fashion. For all his tricks, she remembered one detail. He had only guessed she had met the mage. He wasn't reading her mind. All he was counting on was that she would be predictable, like any other helpless pawn on the street. Predict this, she challenged. If successful....

BOOOOOMFFFF......

@MaidRips

“Aha!”

He rolls past the dirt reflected at him, blowing it to fling into the air. Causing the small pieces of soil to rain down upon your body and shearing through it like dough! Ignoring reactionary forces as it crashes down on your scalp and passing through the entirety of your body.

Pop

...puncturing through your organs in the process. Lungs, brain, stomach, and anything else in the center of your body being filled with small gaps.

“Hmmph! Dirty play there-”

Crunch

A double of yours spawns as you place it. Imploding his skull! However...

BOOOM

...it seems he has prepared such an occasion as well. Unleashing an especially potent bomb onto the clone...and you. A flash of light and sound overwhelming your senses! Blinding and deafening you,however you realm lessens the impact. Having the blast render your unharmed and giving your eyes a bit of sight past the blast...

whoosh

You can see a faint visage of his body turning into ash...

@Oliver_de_jesus

Tldr: You go in opened wolf mech without pilot ID (the body that was right outside of the mech). Golems detected you as intruders and began to attack you inside the mech.

Back