• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

Jack grabs his turnip for super vision and looks around.
Jack could see that he was in a swamp, and that the left side of his torso was obscured by a black mass.
"Before i go land there, just in case others need to find this place too"

He generates in his palm a fire so hot it would start to cause a blinding light that he tosses it in the sky, of any of his team members were still out there in the swamp, this could help them get guided to the place, as it was shiny enough to be spotted from far away too

When done, he goes there and lands on this town and asks the inhabitants that live in there, if there are around for any help

"Hello? Is there anybody here? I need some help, i got separated from my group, any of them got here? They look different and have capabilities unlike seen by you before probably

The only answer Deel has is the barking of crows in the distance, the houses around look old but at the same time new, the plants are present everywhere, in the background he sees something big

He walks towards it, with his palms having fire ready to blast in any case it is something alive attacking
When you are in front you can notice that it is a statue, which was looking at an hourglass that was in a nearby building, under the statue there was some writing:

"One's worst enemy is oneself"

When you are in front you can notice that it is a statue, which was looking at an hourglass that was in a nearby building, under the statue there was some writing:

"One's worst enemy is oneself"
"Not entirely wrong, Yoshioka was the best example of it, that i can think of right now"

Deel would look then at the hourglass of a building nearby that the statue stares at and moves there shortly after

"Not entirely wrong, Yoshioka was the best example of it, that i can think of right now"

Deel would look then at the hourglass of a building nearby that the statue stares at and moves there shortly after
The clock was inverted, the grains of sand began to fall, the sound of the clock moving and changing position seems to be heard by everyone, regardless of the distance of each one, however the sound seems to come out omnidirectionally, making it difficult know where it came from with the only exception being Deel, being only about 30 meters away from the clock.

The clock was inverted, the grains of sand began to fall, the sound of the clock moving and changing position seems to be heard by everyone, regardless of the distance of each one, however the sound seems to come out omnidirectionally, making it difficult know where it came from with the only exception being Deel, being only about 30 meters away from the clock.
"Whats the clock for?"

Wondered as he approached it closer then before and still precautious as earlier with the statue

"Whats the clock for?"

Wondered as he approached it closer then before and still precautious as earlier with the statue
"This is a change in temperature that I didn't expect" said a voice behind Deel about 10 meters away. If he only judge by the tone, the way and how he hear it, Deel would find that the voice seems extremely familiar to a voice that he hears every day

"This is a change in temperature that I didn't expect" said a voice behind Deel about 10 meters away. If he only judge by the tone, the way and how he hear it, Deel would find that the voice seems extremely familiar to a voice that he hears every day
He turns his head to the voice upon hearing it, he knew that voice from who it was from

He turns his head to the voice upon hearing it, he knew that voice from who it was from
Probably what he didn't expect was to see himself in the mirror, although it wasn't a mirror, it was the same, same size, same skin, same eyes, everything was identical, and the worst thing, Deel felt that he wasn't simply a clone.

"I guess you're my other half."

Probably what he didn't expect was to see himself in the mirror, although it wasn't a mirror, it was the same, same size, same skin, same eyes, everything was identical, and the worst thing, Deel felt that he wasn't simply a clone.

"I guess you're my other half."
His expression to this remained unchanged, although he was inside feeling a bit confused

"So thats how i look to everybody....yet...what are you suppose to be exactly? A reflection of myself?"

"I guess yes, I'm looking for the exit from here, have you seen it?"
"If you are me, you should know the answer to that question"

His eyes squint a bit before saying immediately after

"You look and sound like me, yet how much identical are you mentally....what were my parents as a species? What food i like...what individual i hate the most after i met them?

(Aonbharr you're sinking)
"Doesn't seem corrosive, I'll deal with it later." Jack thinks as he walks around looking for Aonbharr and the others with the turnip.
In the distance he sees the silhouette of someone
"If you are me, you should know the answer to that question"

His eyes squint a bit before saying immediately after

"You look and sound like me, yet how much identical are you mentally....what were my parents as a species? What food i like...what individual i hate the most after i met them?
"Human mother, dragon father. Spicy food. Zeb would enter there although it would also be all those who have humiliated us since Tiamat for example, they make us look as weak!"

There was nothing, not an attack, no surprising event, just nothing
"Well, I better walk around or... something."

The witch tread the path, seeing if placing sticks of Glass would work as a sign. Walking straight was the first step, then she'd look back to confirm if the ones she arranged in a straight line... work.

Jack walks toward the silhouette.
The silhouette also slowly approaches to see who it was, and well... it was Jack.

"This is a change of event that I did not expect"

"Well, I better walk around or... something."

The witch tread the path, seeing if placing sticks of Glass would work as a sign. Walking straight was the first step, then she'd look back to confirm if the ones she arranged in a straight line... work.
Luckily her sticks of glass line works, though it starts raining in her location.

"Indeed, you think this is related to the weird stuff covered half our bodies." Jack asks.
"It will be up to you, I don't have that" He said pointing to that area on his body.

"Ah great..."

Step two, she'd make a Glass umbrella, and place more sticks as she would try walking left— seeing if both the sticks would have something wrong happen to them.
Luckily no thunder fell and the sticks wouldn't sink too deep into the mud.

"Human mother, dragon father. Spicy food. Zeb would enter there although it would also be all those who have humiliated us since Tiamat for example, they make us look as weak!"
"Well holy sparkles....you are me...but what are you precisely though? You dont seem to be a duplicate, neither an illusion in my mind..."

Thinking a little over it and with the clock he saw earlier he had an idea, though not sure if it may be that

"Did by any chance this clock sent a temporal self of me in the present or something along the lines?"

"Well holy sparkles....you are me...but what are you precisely though? You dont seem to be a duplicate, neither an illusion in my mind..."

Thinking a little over it and with the clock he saw earlier he had an idea, though not sure if it may be that

"Did by any chance this clock sent a temporal self of me in the present or something along the lines?"
"This place is a purgatory where the souls of all beings are, even Pythia's soul is somewhere here... just inactive, but I am you, you are me, I am here to show your true face" Said his reflection
"Well, I'm already on that, me." sure enough, playing along with this other Konoe would either be for the best or the worst.
The other Konoe start to move closer to Konoe.
"Lucky," Jack jokes, "So do you know what is going on here."
"This place is a purgatory where the souls of all beings are, even Pythia's soul is somewhere here just... inactive, but I am you, you are me, I am here to show your true face" Said his reflection

"Well, it's great to know that this place has oxygen, but I think we should look for the exit before time runs out, I don't know if you remember, although you remember that thanks to our very good memory, is just that you don't have it as your first thought, but the War King and The guard said that we only had a limited time, and knowing our luck, it is possible that each area shares the same life span and not an individual one." she said analytically

"This place is a purgatory where the souls of all beings are, even Pythia's soul is somewhere here... just inactive, but I am you, you are me, I am here to show your true face" Said his reflection
"True face? What is that suppose to be?"

Meanwhile Xordenia was swinging trees with her cat agility and body, exploring deeper into the place

"What happens if it runs out?...Deel"
"I don't know, I know as much as you do, but if I have to guess this place isn't going to last forever, after all, this place requires 6 months of preparation to open according to the words of War king, so we probably won't be able to leave if time runs out."
"What the meow?"

She walks on all fours sniffing around her

"Are you mew?"
"Nyah I'm you (Mahito)" she responds while moving her front left paw.

Jack did the same.
"As you are me, you know that the War king said that this place is only created after 6 months, which means that this will end and the cycle will restart, I don't know what will happen if we stay here when the time expires"

"I don't know, I know as much as you do, but if I have to guess this place isn't going to last forever, after all, this place requires 6 months of preparation to open according to the words of War king, so we probably won't be able to leave if time runs out."
"So we are separated from the others, this place is on a time limit and we had been attacked not long ago by creatures we stood no chance against at all! What a frictioning blast! Can it get any worse then now?"

Let out his frustation in these words about the situation
"Nyah I'm you (Mahito)" she responds while moving her front left paw.
"If you are mew, then mew is you aint that right?"

Back