• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Cross Tag Battle's release coming out real soon, I was wondering about how any feats from the game should be dealt. Should the characters in the game scale to their canon counterparts? If they gain any feats from this game, should they have an alternate version listed for Cross Tag Battle? Or will we completely disregard the game's feats?

Matthew Schroeder said:
They shouldn't exist. It'd be like making profiles for Marvel vs Capcom versions.
I also agree. Most characters in MVC [Referring to 1 and 2] are featless or just the same as their regular counterpart since there is no story [Sans Infinite, which has many issues], we can't scale all of them to the final boss since what happened with Smash Bros.

Regardless, I see no point in making pages for versions of characters from non-canon crossovers where the only difference is how powerful they are.

We do not need a page for 5-A, FTL Ruby Rose, just because she is that.

I also feel this bears repeating

Cross-Tag Battle isn't cano

This is just a weird fanservice crossover that won't have any bearings on any of the plots. It's like having a page for Marvel vs. Capcom's Mega Man X or Dissidia Cloud.

WeeklyBattles said:
Why would they be tier 5?
Possibly matching Ragna in the story, through his original counterpart will be downgraded and i doubt it can happen. After all, she might be tied to weaker characters. Lastly there might be unique feats or astral finishers to that game, the majority don't want them in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back