• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cronus (Saint Seiya) VS Chara (Undertale)

People from Cronus VS Frisk said Chara would be a better opponent. So here we are.

Speed equalized, both at full power.

Chara tarot card

Cronus Sealed
The God Of Time

Well... In case this actually doesn't spiral as badly as the last one did, I dunno. Most were saying it's either Inconclusive because neither puts the other down or it was Cronus victory via oneshotting non-stop until Chara goes down for realz, as there's the fact that he once killed an Acausal abstract (Uranus) and Shura who's <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Cronus managed to kill some dragon who could regenerate from nothing.

So maybe Inconclusive, maybe Cronus. I dunno.

Wait, I forgot. Now all them Gods got Mid-Godly regen, so that means Cronus killed an Acausal Abstract with Mid-Godly Regen, I think Cronus can actually kill Chara as it is now.

EDIT: Though Uranus is 2-C compared to Chara's 2-B. Hmmm... Yeah, I'll wait for further input, nevermind.

I think that's because we don't know much about Uranus. Plot dictates he's only inferior to Cronus, but we've never seen him fighting, so he's kinda... Just there for VS matches purposes.

Definitely does.

Also someone has to put Chara down at some point. If Cronus doesn't, I don't know who else will so for now I think my vote goes for Cronus because he severely outhaxxes Chara and if he put down Uranus with his hax who is Abstract Mid-Godly regenerator, at some point he might repeat the feat here since Chara can't do much against him aside from hope that their defense will hold out forever.

Most people in 2-B (except for a select few) ragdoll on Chara. They just can't put them down.

Though, Arceus did win, as he did have more votes over Chara...

Back