• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cronus fights to survive

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Against who?

This guy

This is the Cronus I am talking about btw.

They fight in an indestructible multiverse.

In character... as bloodlust may affect the result, not sure.

Speed equal because otherwise there wouldnt be any fight.

Who gets the cake?

Cronus: 1 (Loyalservant)

Khorne:

Tie: 1 (Gargoyle)

KhorneArt
You call yourself a God? Don't make me laugh.

CronusDefeatedMadeByRyukama
No one will remember your name once we are finished.

Yes, Im using 2-B Khorne. Is there an problem with that?

About the second thing, a crossover OPM - Saint Seiya? ovo

Probably Cronus, although my knowledge on Fantasy is much smaller than my knowledge on 40K, I know they have significantly less hax. Cronus can nullify mid godly regen, so he takes this in a close ight.

Tsk, can you tell me your thoughts if Khorne had his full array of 40K hax in this 2-B form?

I don't think it works like that, they are completely different canons.

If he did though, hypothetically, more than likely inconclusive, since both are much harder to kill than what they can dish out.

Yeah, yeah, It was a hypothetical scenario. They are different canons after all.

Back