• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crisis on Infinite Earths (CW) Official Discussion Thread

Great, now i imagine the Joker from Arkham attacking Star City and Trigon trying to annihilate the Earth while Injustice Ares watches XD

Earth-Prime: Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Legends, Batgirl, Black Lightning

Earth-2: Star Girl

Earth-9: Titans

Earth-12: Green Lanterns

Earth-19: Swamp Thing

Earth-21: Doom Patrol

Earth-96: Superman Returns

Earth 19 hurts a little bit because Swamp Thing was such a good show.

Either way, should DCEU Barry get some sorta universe hoping ability or is that basically covered under space-time manipulation on his profile?

So, what will Oliver's spectre key be like?

As things stand it should be:

Low 2-C (Fought the Anti-Monitor at his peak), 2-A by sacrificing himself (Restored the entire multiverse with help from the 7 paragons)

This is unless AM's low 2-C is changed. Also, can someone help me come up with better a wording than "by sacrificing himself"?

"Scarificing himself" should be replaced by "when empowered by the Paragons" since he was able to restore the Multiverse and destroy the Monitor after all the Paragons gave their force to the Spectre.

Also, i would give him these abilities : Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Energy Manipulation and Projection, Forcefield Manipulation, Reality Warping, Antimatter Manipulation (Used antimatter against the Anti-Monitor), Matter Manipulation (Was able to use matter to create Erath Prime), Creation (Created Earth Prime from the remains of of Earth-1, Earth-38 and Earth-BL), Time Manipulation (Was able to navigate the paragons on their time travel to the Dawn of Time), Precognition and Retrocognitio, Power Bestowal (Restored Barry's connection to the Speed Force), Flight, Teleportation (Of himself and others), Dimensional Travel

And maybe also Immortality (Type 7 and 8 since Oliver was "resurrected" by recieving the Spectre's powers) and also maybe Resurrection since he brought back all the victims of the Crisis when he created Earth Prime.

I don't remember him using antimatter, and restoring earth prime should just be creation, not the combination of abilities you're suggesting. Time manipulation should also be replaced by time travel

I noted that creating Earth Prime would be Creation only. Also, he literally picked the Paragons through time itself, it's not simple time travel, it's like when Mallus did the same thing with Blackbeard and stuff in LOT Season 3.

I picked Antimatter from the Arrowverse wiki though. What do you think baout Resurrection and Immortality ?

"I noted that creating Earth Prime would be Creation only."

You used it as justification for matter manipulation and resurrection as well, which is the problem

"Also, he literally picked the Paragons through time itself, it's not simple time travel, it's like when Mallus did the same thing with Blackbeard and stuff in LOT Season"

Which wasn't time manipulation so had to be revised

"I picked Antimatter from the Arrowverse wiki though. What do you think baout Resurrection and Immortality ?"

Evidence needs to come from the show itself, not another wiki. Don't agree with resurrection, seems more likely that it was his soul that transformed into Spectre

Ok for matter but not Resurrection, creating Earth Prime and resurrecting peopel are two different things. Also, i put Resurrection into the maybe part.

Ok.

Resurrection is not for Oliver, it's for the victim of the Crisis that were brought back.

Aside from that, is the rest ok (including the proposal of "when being empowered by the seven Paragons") ?

The people were brought back because he restored the multiverse, it's just part of creation, not resurrection

About the different wording, I would like to see what others have to say

Alright.

I like the idea that as the Spectre, Oliver is basically the most powerful superhero in the Multiverse and perhaps one of the most powerful beings wihtin it to (aside from the AM, Novu, maybe the First of the Fallen and Lucifer and of course God himself).

Heatforce said:
Earth 19 hurts a little bit because Swamp Thing was such a good show.
Either way, should DCEU Barry get some sorta universe hoping ability or is that basically covered under space-time manipulation on his profile?
Well if the Flashpoint movie is any indication....

So i assume Oliver as the Spectre will be Low 2-C or 2-A? Also, will Oliver just get a Spectre Key added to his Green Arrow profile?

He will likely get Low 2-C for fighting the AM at his peak and 2-A for recreated the Multiverse. And yeah, i think it will simply be a key.

In my opinion Mobius at base should be Low 2-C but higher than mar Novu who created pocket Elseworld-like reality ( Arrow episode 7 ). Mobius definitely brute strenght wise should be on pair or above Lyla Diggle who made Donnerverse Superman his b*tch in pure h2h combat ( should be much stronger than in events of Reeve quadrilogy and 2006 movie )

And Spectre should be casually 2-A in my opinion. Do remeber Antimatter poisoned temporal zone casually which is shared with infinite Earths. And broke all magic pillars creation of Presence

Andytrenom said:
Do u think Presence which is gonna be introduced in S5 Lucifer Morningstar is gonna be same as this Presence mentioned by Constantine ? Assuming heavens is beyond regular multiverse

Purgatory likely was created by God Himself and exist beyond reality so i'm not surprised and i think Heaven and Hell also remained at that point since they exist outside the Multiverse.

ah ok, well if we get some sort of cosmology map and there are 3 or 4 higher planes (each one stacking above the other) then it could be 1-C. Don't we have to prove the higher infinities thing now or is it ok already in Arrowverse's case?

Well, God is already noted to be above reality and Heaven, Hell and Purgatory exist outside of the Multiverse like the Vanishing Point so...

Existing outside the Multiverse doesn't mean above it and I think you still need to prove that above means higher infinity.

Edit, found this on another thread: by merely exist in different plane doesnt makes you get higher Tier even if its stated to be a higher plane of existence, you have to bring proof of this higher plane is unnatainable by the lower plane like seeing the lower plane as fiction or something similarly irrelevant for the higher plane.

Back