• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crisis on Infinite Earths (CW) Official Discussion Thread

Note : He also destroyed Earth-90 at the end of the Elseworld he created for the local Flash to solve after his failure.

If we're really going to scale them to the Smallville Monitors (wich i'm find but can you remind me what was your proposal for that please ? Can't remember), then yes. Though they wouldn't be Multiverse level (wich is 2-B), more like Multiverse level+ (2-A).

They also state that if they threw the Anti-Monitor in a sun, he'd cause an Antimatter Explosion that would obliterate the solar system. So he's able to make stars go supernova.

That's... a good feat supporting the High 4-C rating (Given I doubt the AM would scale to the solar system destruction without the Crisis power up, and that was a method to kill him, so).

Oh yes, i remember that, i think it's Ryan Choi who says this. So should he be "At least High 4-C" initially like planned ?

The CW Monitor and Anti-Monitor are portrayed as being vastly different in origin than the Smallville Monitors.

So he would be :

At least High 4-C, Low 2-C when empowered by the Crisis, 2-A with the Antimatter Canon

Attack Potency: At least Large Star level initially (Stated to be far stronger than the Monitor and is far above the likes of the seven Paragons and the other heroes), Universe level+ when powered by the Crisis (Was able to single-handily destroy Earth-1), Multiverse level+ with the Antimatter Cannon (Destroyed the multiverse, which contains an infinite amount of universes and timelines)

Good one. I was planning on using the promotional image version of this but i think this one is better. I have everything now so i'll make it.

If anything, The Spectre is the only who could possibly scale. None of the members of the Justice League (I'm so glad they're the JLA now btw) should scale.

Actually would it be Low 2-C

It seems the Speedforce is fine (Which is a Low 2-C construct) and the space time continuum seems to have still existed

I agreee with 3-A though

Speed force might have survived by existing outside of time, same as the vanishing point

Time still existing does complicate things tho

Btw, I don't think AM should be MFTL+. Flash reaches that high with electricity absorption but he's only FTL normally

Back