• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crisis on Infinite Earths (CW) Official Discussion Thread

Well, that sounds promising. Though I have no idea about what this forcefield stuff is.

What's the tier for dwarf star?

It’s a dwarf star and I think them being really big could be acknowledged.
If you can find something about it being a Red Dwarf or the planets being large sure.

Prove that the amp amplified his speed force protective aura rather than just his speed.
I don't need to. He had an amp and preformed a feat far beyond every other showing he's had. It's a text book case of no backscaling without a statement or raw showing.

If you can find something about it being a Red Dwarf or the planets being large sure.
I meant in-verse it might have been acknowledged that they are big. The red dwarf star thing comes from arrowverse wiki, I’ll dig for it later.
He had an amp and preformed a feat far beyond every other showing he's had
Iirc the amp is like 5 times above what I have regular season 4 Flash at. Accounting for the recalc in the comments which is even faster than what we have him at now.
It's a text book case of no backscaling without a statement or raw showing.
For one, the Elseworlds feat happened after the amp so it’s not backscaling, it’s upscaling (albeit potentially not that useful considering he never exerts himself that much after that probably). Secondly the Elseworlds feat could be considered a “raw showing” considering it taxed his body more than the amped feat did. So there are 2 options: 1) the “unknown” for his durability while amped on his page gets changed to “higher” or 2) we can scale above the feat. I’d say option 2 since there is no proof for it amping his speed force aura.

You'd find the GBE of the planet and divide the energy by surface area. With that you'd get a tier for the shield.
OK thanks. I'd let that to others though, with how bad I am at math lol.

But again, what is that forcefield stuff? Can't remember a thing about a forcefield for Argo.

Secondly the Elseworlds feat could be considered a “raw showing” considering it taxed his body more than the amped feat
Of course it taxed his body more.... he wasn't amped. You can't say that because he struggled without an amp he scales above his amp, that's not how amps work on this site.

Superman struggling with something does not suddenly mean he upscaling from his sun dipped version.

But again, what is that forcefield stuff? Can't remember a thing about a forcefield for Argo
Argo survived Krypton's destruction due to the shields didn't they?

Can't remember honestly, I haven't even red anything about Supergirl for a long time, the only things intersting me in the Arrowverse now are Legends and Flash and only barely.

Qawsedf, what do you think about the rest of the proposal (like tier 6, the Low 5-B stuff and possibly High 4-C)?

Plate lift and 5-A scaling I'm not 100% sold on. The rest are fine or backed by statements

Good then, that's a good start for a future edit. It's a good thing, the Arrowverse profiles really need an update.

Plate lift might not even be a thing iirc
Its a short statement from the Superman episode in Season 2 where that one nerd guy asked how Superman stopped an Earthquake triggered by Lex Luthor. Like the newspaper in the DCEU its a reference to Superman I
And I don’t know where to find the superactive blue star thing.
Isn't it the Fort Rozz returns episode where they bounce the sigil off of the satellite? Though honestly them full scaling to the solar flare is questionable considering how large solar flares are.

Yeah, unless they have demonstrated something similar, we shouldn't scale them to solar flare. I recall Supergirl closing a black hole in a recent season or something but it didn't have this size and it was more of a singularity.

I recall Supergirl closing a black hole in a recent season or something but it didn't have this size and it was more of a singularity.
It was an artificial one. A woman generated it in a small theatre building and nothing was destroyed from it, so full scaling it to an actual black hole isn't really an option.

S&L takes place well after Supergirl. Also attempting to scale Superman to the solar flare doesn't work in the first place.

That also kinda sounds hyperbolic without further context
This is the full exchange
Bring them here? All of them?

Yes.

And run them through the machine?

Yes.

But we don’t know how many people have gone through this. There has to be another way to do it all at once.

That would require too much energy.

How much?

We would need something that rivals this planet’s sun.

Inb4 their base rating being tier 5 meaning that we can interpret it as the total power of the sun over it’s lifetime.

I’m joking obviously

What is a paragon?
Basically, the designation for people fated to defeat the Monitor in the Crisis and given to them by Mar Novu. And aside from being able to remember the Pre-Crisis Multiverse, this status doesn't seem to grant them any other power. It's basically just a title fitting their personnality.

Finally caught up to all the Superman & Lois episodes after finals, I think it's kind of implied the Heat Vision of a shitton of Kryptonians helped Superman to generate that much energy aside from the solar flare? At least that'll be the low-ball assumption unless proven otherwise.

Back