• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eternity enters the Court of the Crimson KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAA- oh excuse me.

Both are High 1-B and speed is equalised (Base Crimson King is being used)

Crimson King: 0

Eternity: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Dark tower revisions aren't done. When they are the first key of the crimson king will be tier 7

...and his second key will be ridiculously high into 1-A

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Dark tower revisions aren't done. When they are the first key of the crimson king will be tier 7
Mr.King cancelled the revisions and said he was done with Dark Tower didn't he?

D╠Âi╠Âa╠Âv╠Âo╠Âl╠Âo╠ ╠Ât╠Âi╠Âm╠Âe╠Âs╠Âk╠Âi╠Âp╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âd╠Âo╠Ân╠Âu╠Ât╠Âs╠Â

AogiriKira said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Mr.King cancelled the revisions and said he was done with Dark Tower didn't he?
1. "and his second key will be ridiculously high into 1-A" was never agreed upon by anyone.
2. Yes, I did.

The Unknown Warrior1 said:
Is The Dark Tower a bigger High 1-B structure then Marvel or not?
"The multiverse which makes up the Dark Tower is comprised of infinite layers or "steps", each of which contains an infinite number of universes which are themselves infinitely larger than those found on the step below. It has been stated that an entire universe in one step can be contained within a single atom of a blade of grass in the step above, with this same step having an infinite multiverse which is itself contained within a grain of sand in the next step, and so on."

Sounds like it. From what I know Marvel is an infinite sized Multiverse with infinite dimensions.

The Dark Tower makes it sounds like it's stacking Infinities upon Infinites

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
How does Pennywise being above CK make sense?
Well I know Penny is 1-A via existing outside the Tower and being comparable to Maturin.

What makes CK neccessarily scale above him? Haven't read the series in full yet.

Back