• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creepypasta Discussion

Also i was wondering, could Creepypasta technically have a verse page if we state that the stories are not canon to one another, we could treat it similar to scp and put rules like fannon creepypastas are not allowed and creepypastas are allowed if they have a known creator.

Also i was wondering, could Creepypasta technically have a verse page if we state that the stories are not canon to one another, we could treat it similar to scp and put rules like fannon creepypastas are not allowed and creepypastas are allowed if they have a known creator.
a category is already good enough plus candle cove should be in the category

So i read the blog and apparently Seed Eater bit off a persons lower lip - which had been off halfway up to his left ear.

I don't know what tier that would be but Seed Eater has bodily weaponry "that felt like knifes".
He looks like that He have Human level attack potency

nvm but I mean like penpal is allowed here
So I guess there shouldn't be a problem. I don't quite remember the Normal **** for Normal People creepypasta, but I vaguely remember that there is a Chimpanzee who mutilates a woman with his bare hands, so there we have a 9-C character..

What image would be best for Merana Mordegard Gesgorv, i tried the video thumbnail, but it's a bit small.

So I guess there shouldn't be a problem. I don't quite remember the Normal **** for Normal People creepypasta, but I vaguely remember that there is a Chimpanzee who mutilates a woman with his bare hands, so there we have a 9-C character..
it would be kinda of dumb since we already have a page for chimpanzees I think there was a masked men in the last video of the story

None of these characters share a universe (except for Judge Angels and Bloody Painter when he gets a profile), creepypasta isn't a verse, moreso a genre

I don't think it's worth profiling the characters in that story, none of them demonstrated any notable feat, with the exception of the Chimpanzee.

I find it difficult to believe that the creator of Red wrote that xd.
I'll show evidence later of red creator writing that stuff and Maybe just scale the chimpanzee instead?

I'll show evidence later of red creator writing that stuff and Maybe just scale the chimpanzee instead?
I believe you, it's just that seeing the difference between both stories, I wonder how Cosbydaf went from writing a long creepypasta about Godzilla to writing a short creepypasta about **** and bizarre videos xddd. And the Chimpanzee would be a normal Chimpanzee, it is not specified how he mutilated the woman, and Chimpanzees have already been shown to mutilate people in real life using their teeth.

I believe you, it's just that seeing the difference between both stories, I wonder how Cosbydaf went from writing a long creepypasta about Godzilla to writing a short creepypasta about **** and bizarre videos xddd. And the Chimpanzee would be a normal Chimpanzee, it is not specified how he mutilated the woman, and Chimpanzees have already been shown to mutilate people in real life using their teeth.
then I guess forgot NPFNP creepypasta, how about scaling ted the caver?

Shredder Monkey has like three pieces of fanart, I don't think that qualifies
And videos on YT narrating his story, which have thousands of views, one has 90K, and another uploaded just 2 years ago has 25K. Still, I don't know if that's enough recognition to merit a profile (I hope so, Creepypasta Low 2-C >:c).

I had a profile get deleted for not being relevant enough despite having 150k views, a video on it with half a million views, a fansong, and about two dozen pieces of fanart. I still think that was kinda weird but i guess it makes sense, not gonna pursue that one any further lol

The metric I typically use is "does the page fill up with relevant results if you google them", which can be said for all the creepypastas we have on the site so far

Back