• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creepypasta Containment Initiative Vol. 2: Agent IMP vs The Russian Sleep Experiment

GreyFang82

He/Him
The US Government has found a hidden research center that belonged to the Russian government but after a certain time was abandoned, curious of what it could be and if it included experiments with the Chimera Virus. Assuming the worst, the ACU sends in Agent IMP and his squad of 6 including himself. As the compound is searched more and more of the team loses communication with Agent IMP. This leaves him alone, his only equipment being his knife, stun grenades, and body armor. Let's see if he can get out of here.
  • Fight takes place in a lit up military compound, 180,000 square feet in size, with a large amount of room and two floors.
  • There are 5 Russian Experiments all throughout the compound, The closest Experiment is 5 feet away and they are on the top floor.
  • Agent IMP only has his: Silver-Edged Combat Knife, 3 Stun Grenades, and his body armor.
  • The Experiments are aware of Agent IMP and know his general area all throughout the compound but not his specific location.
  • Speed is Equalized
  • SBA otherwise
Agent IMP0 ()
Russian Sleep Experiments0 ()
Inconclusive0 ()

Ok so, Agent Imp is likely a bit stronger in 9-C (he seems to scale to 375 J unlike the experiments who appear to only be baseline) and has far better combat skill.

However, i'm not sure how useful his knife will be here, considering the experiments rip out chunks of their own body for consumption so they can definitely take a few good stabs.

His stealth mastery can definitely come in handy however cause it could help him take them 1 on 1 instead of attracting everyone and making it a 1 vs 5 and his supernatural luck will make these encounter slightly easier.

I'm leaning twoards imp here, but i'll wait for someone else' opinion too

I should put a few things here to help put stuff into prospective for this fight.

Agent IMP’s common tactics: IMP normally would engage a target with firearms but since he has none with him, he usually pulls out his knife and gets ready to rumble. Now his main tactic in a hand to hand fight with something superhuman is to use the knife to block and guard from attacks so he can set up a counter to grab his opponent’s neck and snap it in order to paralyze them from the neck down. If he’s not strong enough or can’t get a clear opening he will try to get them into a clench to break their neck with a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu hold. If he’s surrounded by monsters he will commonly use the flashbangs to cover his retreat and to stealth to better pick off his enemies.

Agent IMP in terms of 9-C can scale anywhere from: 495J (From kicking a door open) and higher if you take the higher end of other feats of his but certainly much less than 800J since that’s the level of vampires and they are shown to be considerably stronger than he is.

His lifting strength is peak human, maybe in the levels of Class 1, since he can wrestle and briefly restrain vampires who are solidly Class 1 but that is up in the air, hopefully that helps clear things up on what he would do.

I'll comment as the guy who made the TRE page
They are Peak Human/Scale above it which iirc is not baseline but a bit above it, so the AP difference is really not that big

I personally doubt that he'll be able to paralyze the TRE considering they are able to operate while their body is under far worse conditions, and they're durable enough to where snapping their neck shouldn't be too easy
Now he has far more skilled than the TRE but they have the stamina edge on him, and each one that fights him is likely to chip away at him a decent amount

So imo they win due to numbers and stupid high resilience

I'll comment as the guy who made the TRE page
They are Peak Human/Scale above it which iirc is not baseline but a bit above it, so the AP difference is really not that big

I personally doubt that he'll be able to paralyze the TRE considering they are able to operate while their body is under far worse conditions, and they're durable enough to where snapping their neck shouldn't be too easy
Now he has far more skilled than the TRE but they have the stamina edge on him, and each one that fights him is likely to chip away at him a decent amount

So imo they win due to numbers and stupid high resilience
The story don’t say anything about any injuries to their spine or nervous system, I feel like saying they won’t get paralyzed because they won’t die from it is a stretch as well. They don’t have regen so I don’t see how injuries to the spine wouldn’t incap.

Edit: To make a proper argument of why snapping their neck should still paralyze them; they are affected by Paralytics meaning they still use the biochemical channels of the body to move them, however they are resistant to chemicals allowing them to clear the neuromuscular transmitters from the chemicals so they can use the sodium channels. This means they have to use them in order to move their muscles.

This also means a broken neck to disrupt the nervous system would paralyze them since it would destroy the connects of the neurotransmitters of the spine with the rest of the body instead of just blocking it with a chemical.

As for durability making their neck hard to snap, I would mention he fights thing that when they are normally too durable he turns it to using a BJJ hold which uses leverage and human anatomy to bypass needing the full force to break people’s bones.

Edit: To expound on this, BJJ basically creates levers on body parts to amplify the force applied to a joint, it works by using the joint of the opponent as the lever and the weight applied is the force of the person holding them in the position which amplifies his peak human strength into likely the realms of Class 1 when applying onto another person.

Last edited:
Back