• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creepypasta Discussion

Would the classic Ted the Caver story be allowed, as it has a known author being Ted Hegemann, although the "monster" in the story doesn't do much.

when you find enough feats for both the protagonist and the monster, make a page
Well i'm almost done with the pasta and the "monster" sadly doesn't do much, it just moves a rock to another passage of the cave and seemingly pulls on rope when the characters are trying to escape.

Sadly, i don't think it has much to scale from.

Well i'm almost done with the pasta and the "monster" sadly doesn't do much, it just moves a rock to another passage of the cave and seemingly pulls on rope when the characters are trying to escape.

Sadly, i don't think it has much to scale from.
I am pretty sure lifting strength can transfer to ap

All versions of Jeff the Killer are unusable. The original is fanfic of Sopranos/Boondocks/Like 5 other things -- and all content spawning from it is fanfic of that first story

ok Jeff got potential to become a official page, all I need to do is find the original Creepypasta which have not been archived
As ShockingPsychic said, no version of Jeff can be used, the original version (Sesseur's version) is considered fanfic if I remember correctly, and the 2011 version is a fanfic of Sesseur's version.

Still, the original story of the 2011 version is here, in case you're still interested.

I'd say that the 2011 version is more original than the Sesseur version since it didn't add other verses in it, plus was made before Sesseur made the timeline of Sesseurverse and the only thing in common these two versions have are the the names and the original picture

I'd say that the 2011 version is more original than the Sesseur version since it didn't add other verses in it, plus was made before Sesseur made the timeline of Sesseurverse and the only thing in common these two versions have are the the names and the original picture
Even so, it is still a fanfic, the 2011 version takes elements of the original character (his appearance, name and the original image) and creates a new story.

also, when are BOB and Bloody Painter (whatever his name was) getting approved? @TheShape03
I doubt that BOB will be approved, I cannot find the original archived post, nor any reference to its creator (who is known as "Anthony Rose", but according to several sources, it is unknown if this is his real name) not to mention that we also do not know if that guy created both stories (some people claim that he only created the story that was titled on the Creepypasta Wiki as "Another Perspective on BOB", while others claim that Anthony created both stories).

Painter is already approved, I'm just waiting for the calculation I made of one of his speed feats to be evaluated, once it is evaluated I will upload the profile (unless I get sick of waiting and just upload it anyway, ignoring the result of that calculation).

Last edited:
I doubt that BOB will be approved, I cannot find the original archived post, nor any reference to its creator (who is known as "Anthony Rose", but according to several sources, it is unknown if this is his real name) not to mention that we also do not know if that guy created both stories (some people claim that he only created the story that was titled on the Creepypasta Wiki as "Another Perspective on BOB", while others claim that Anthony created both stories).

Painter is already approved, I'm just waiting for the calculation I made of one of his speed feats to be evaluated, once it is evaluated I will upload the profile (unless I get sick of waiting and just upload it anyway, ignoring the result of that calculation).
I'll have to look for the author, I'm sure it is around somewhere on the internet

Alright seems good enough I guess but are there any other blog that was deleted?
No, that would be all.

About "Through the Trees", it is not canon, that story was created by a user of the creepypasta wiki (Orfy666), it is fanmade. Regarding the creator of Seed Eater, according to what I investigated, he is known as PureSlime, this is his twitter. He has made some statements about his character, for example, he says that there is more than one Seed Eater.

Does anyone else think Slenderman's Extrasensory Perception is kinda wack? It seems like it's just flowery language to explain how it moves. Like, it's a smoke that moves as if a child is breathing on it

The only canon that Seed Eater has is this Blog. So, Seed Eater should be allowed here in case you want to profile it.
So i read the blog and apparently Seed Eater bit off a persons lower lip - which had been off halfway up to his left ear.

I don't know what tier that would be but Seed Eater has bodily weaponry "that felt like knifes".

Back