• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creepypasta Discussion

I read through the first funnymouth story, and it honestly sounds like the account is being ran by some serial killer or something, or it could be some sort of ghost.
I remember that Funnymouth can rip off jaws, which is currently accepted as Class 10.

I think this is the best image to use for Funnymouth.
funnymouth-ai-cover.jpg

About Seed Eater, bad news, the blog contains YouTube videos that are currently deleted and that I have not been able to recover. I'm not sure if they contained valuable information or not, but now we have two options.

1- We forget about the character and do not profile him.

2- We thought that maybe the creator deleted those videos because they were not relevant or he no longer considers them canonical (because, if he had wanted to get rid of Seed Eater, he would have deleted the entire blog), and we used what we currently have.

Regarding the Seed Eater profile, it is almost finished, I just need to add scans (If anyone thinks I forgot to add something important, please let me know).

About Seed Eater, bad news, the blog contains YouTube videos that are currently deleted and that I have not been able to recover. I'm not sure if they contained valuable information or not, but now we have two options.

2- We thought that maybe the creator deleted those videos because they were not relevant or he no longer considers them canonical (because, if he had wanted to get rid of Seed Eater, he would have deleted the entire blog), and we used what we currently have.

Regarding the Seed Eater profile, it is almost finished, I just need to add scans (If anyone thinks I forgot to add something important, please let me know).
I would go with the 2nd option tbh

Also, Funnymouth would just be 10-A i believe as it doesn't really do much in both stories, and it likely has some sort of madness hax, as the victim quickly goes insane and acts just like funnymouth.

and you might have forgotten bodily weaponry

And it would be safe to assume that Funnymouth has dream hax, and limited animal manipulation in the dreams.

Current blog profile for Funnymouth, feel free to suggest powers.

I'm reading the story after a long time and I'm noticing interesting things.

1) It got the protagonist's email address after having chatted with him on his website or something like that (Hacking or Clairvoyance).
2) Hacked the protagonist's website (definitely Hacking).
3) Somehow it found the protagonist's house (Clairvoyance).
4) It entered the protagonist's house and even climbed into his bed without waking him up (Stealth Mastery).
5) It causes its victims to not feel pain after ripping out their jaw (Pain Manipulation).
6) In addition to driving its victims crazy, it transforms them into new "Funnymouths" (Corruption and Madness Manipulation).

Edit: It should also be 9-C considering that in addition to tearing off the jaws it breaks them, which should scale it to 375 Joules.

Last edited:
I'm reading the story after a long time and I'm noticing interesting things.

1) It got the protagonist's email address after having chatted with him on his website or something like that (Hacking or Clairvoyance).
2) Hacked the protagonist's website (definitely Hacking).
3) Somehow it found the protagonist's house (Clairvoyance).
4) It entered the protagonist's house and even climbed into his bed without waking him up (Stealth Mastery).
5) It causes its victims to not feel pain after ripping out their jaw (Pain Manipulation).
6) In addition to driving its victims crazy, it transforms them into new "Funnymouths" (Corruption and Madness Manipulation).

Edit: It should also be 9-C considering that in addition to tearing off the jaws it breaks them, which should scale it to 375 Joules.
Added, i don't know how fast "funnymouth" is, so it would probably be unknown.

I think the rake image should be replaced with a fanart instead since the famous image is actually an ad (not sure) of a game made by insomniac and the character in the photoshopped image is named "Grim" so I think it's fair to replace it with a fanart

I think the rake image should be replaced with a fanart instead since the famous image is actually an ad (not sure) of a game made by insomniac and the character in the photoshopped image is named "Grim" so I think it's fair to replace it with a fanart
Oh, what fanart should we use?

Also, i don't know how to feel about Backrooms ARGs being added, as most of the people on this wiki said that it would generate a endless pool of backrooms related content.

By the way, can someone edit the rake page, it won't show the credit to the artist on the image for some reason.

The thing is, i think the backrooms ARGs are just fannon content, since the backrooms originally started as a creepypasta, if the wiki agrees on this then it might be moved to FC/OC.

I don't know if the wiki would allow wikidot backrooms.
I mean OG backrooms have nothing to work with so Wikidot is the best option we can work with

and let's be honest, scp also started as a creepypasta and then evolved into something bigger so this goes to the same for backrooms (btw they're both containment fictions)

Back