• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creepypasta Discussion

I had a profile get deleted for not being relevant enough despite having 150k views, a video on it with half a million views, a fansong, and about two dozen pieces of fanart. I still think that was kinda weird but i guess it makes sense, not gonna pursue that one any further lol

The metric I typically use is "does the page fill up with relevant results if you google them", which can be said for all the creepypastas we have on the site so far
well both ted the caver and shredder monkey shows up as the first results when you google it

About Merana Mordegard Gesgorv, is he generally allowed to be on this wiki, does he have a known creator?

If so, i don't really know what image to use for him, unless we resort to fanart.

I think it would make sense to put The Expressionless at 10-C due to killing small animals like cats at the start of the story and 9-C via bodily weaponry, or it should just be baseline 9-C.

I think it would make sense to put The Expressionless at 10-C due to killing small animals like cats at the start of the story and 9-C via bodily weaponry, or it should just be baseline 9-C.
I think she should be at least 10-B, higher/9-C with her teeth, it took two people to hold her down and it was said that she defended herself with "extreme force", that implies that she has strength similar to that of a human, and with her teeth she was able to kill a kitten and kill a doctor by biting him in the jugular. She also killed security guards, right? maybe "At least 10-B, possibly 10-A. Higher with her teeth" might work. Although I would like to hear the opinion of others.

I think she should be at least 10-B, higher/9-C with her teeth, it took two people to hold her down and it was said that she defended herself with "extreme force", that implies that she has strength similar to that of a human, and with her teeth she was able to kill a kitten and kill a doctor by biting him in the jugular. She also killed security guards, right? maybe "At least 10-B, possibly 10-A. Higher with her teeth" might work. Although I would like to hear the opinion of others.
Honestly, i feel like she would either be "10-B, possibly 9-C" or "10-A, possibly 9-C" killing kittens and security guards should be baseline 9-C, as she literally "feasts" on them.

I think her bite should just be straight up 9-C, a person is not reducing a kitten to pulp like that or ripping a person's throat

“HOLY SHIT.” Del’s sudden exclamation caught us all off-guard. Kathy turned her head, wrenching the steering wheel. Ed shouted something incomprehensible. I only got a brief lookat what they were screaming about before everything seemedto collapse. Something was in the back of the truck. We were thrown sideways. There was that feeling ofvertigo in the pit of my stomach. Like being on arollercoaster. Then, there was dread. A fiery horrordrenching me from top to bottom, anticipating every second.
Is my bad English fooling me or does it say that the Seed Eater pushed a truck?

Seems like he caused it to tip over from the inside
Def superhuman, though hard to rate anything definitive

By the way, do you plan on doing Mereana Mordegard Glesgorv, unlike Smile Dog he probably isn't a internet entity and is just a haunted youtube video, making it rather confusing to tier.

Nah, also, I don't think we can put it on the wiki now that I think about it. I mean, it's a known story and it's not FC or OC, but the creator is unknown, from what I investigated (briefly) it's not known who created the story.

Nah, also, I don't think we can put it on the wiki now that I think about it. I mean, it's a known story and it's not FC or OC, but the creator is unknown, from what I investigated (briefly) it's not known who created the story.
Man, i was also hoping we could get Ted the Caver since it's the first literal Creepypasta, sadly the assumed "monster" in the story doesn't do much instead of moving rocks and pulling on rope when the two characters are trying to escape the cave.

Man, i was also hoping we could get Ted the Caver since it's the first literal Creepypasta, sadly the assumed "monster" in the story doesn't do much instead of moving rocks and pulling on rope when the two characters are trying to escape the cave.
If those are the only feats he demonstrates, I doubt we can profile him. Although hey, we still have many good creepypastas that we can profile.

I read through the first funnymouth story, and it honestly sounds like the account is being ran by some serial killer or something, or it could be some sort of ghost.

Honestly, i think we should limit the featless creepypasta characters, unless they have actual feats to scale from.

Then again, from what i heard, Username666 is some sort of ghost or some sort of possessed object, it's really unclear what Username666 actually does towards its victims so there's that.

That's just basic sustenance, you eat = you remain alive. No life absorbtion there
It's definitely not just normal sustenance in the same way I might eat a sandwich. The Seed Eater could eat anything, but the entire ARG repeatedly says that it chooses children for unknown reasons, except in that blog entry where Kristoffer states that it chooses children for their "young flesh" that allows it to stay alive. So doesn't that imply that the Seed Eater somehow extends its life by eating young children?

Back