• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creepypasta Discussion

About Zalgo, would his original story be allowed, i don't know if Zalgo has a known creator like the others.

https://web.archive.org/web/2017103...e-to-creepypasta-part-28-the-rake-re-visited/ look what I found, a interview, would it scale him any higher? also I'm not sure if this is actually real
I don't know, he doesn't really say much about The Rake, and the fact that he says that the rake isn't immortal just doesn't add up since it has existed for decades.

and the rake being "human" just doesn't make sense to me, and he never says how this unnamed human became the rake either.

I don't know, he doesn't really say much about The Rake, and the fact that he says that the rake isn't immortal just doesn't add up since it has existed for decades.

and the rake being "human" just doesn't make sense to me, and he never says how this unnamed human became the rake either.
well, it seems that He worked on the Rake comic tho but eh I recommend not using this interview to scale him But It's important to list that he's human I guess

The Rake is not immortal, we accept that he has longevity, and I would say that the interview should be used for the profile (if there is anything notable), that page has interviewed several creators of Creepypastas such as the creator of Sonic.exe, and it has been proven that it was a real interview, so I think that page is reliable.

The Rake is not immortal, we accept that he has longevity, and I would say that the interview should be used for the profile (if there is anything notable), that page has interviewed several creators of Creepypastas such as the creator of Sonic.exe, and it has been proven that it was a real interview, so I think that page is reliable.
then I think we can use this, should the classification be changed to "wild Human"? plus can anyone add the ignore conventional Durability thing?

there is information on Know Your Meme and the author is anthony Rose and I'm not sure if the information is reliable but most likely it is
I read both stories and made this profile for BOB in a sandbox. I'm still not sure if BOB will be allowed on the wiki, the information we have about his creator is pretty scarce.

maybe try looking it up in creepypasta wiki? unless it's repost then we have to go through 4chan for it
This is what the Creepypasta Wiki user who uploaded the two BOB stories said.
Hello typical /x/philes and other denziens upon this website. I am The Forbidden Soul, feel free to message me anytime, chances are ill reply in less than 24 hours, Im on here quite frequently. I made an account on here recently to contribute to the site I love. The BOB series that I have going on were found on /x/ and I have permission from the authors to post them here. They are considered real untill proven fake. If proven fake I will not however take them down for the pleasure of newer people making speculations on the pasta and getting their fix of thrill.

What kind of powers would this be for Smile Dog?

"You see, for fifteen years I have been haunted by smile.jpg. Smile.dog comes to me in my sleep every night. I know that sounds silly, but it is true. There is an ineffable quality about my dreams, my nightmares, that makes them completely unlike any real dreams I have ever had. I do not move and do not speak. I simply look ahead, and the only thing ahead of me is the scene from that horrible picture. I see the beckoning hand, and I see Smile.dog. It talks to me.
It is not a dog, of course, though I am not quite sure what it really is. It tells me it will leave me alone if only I do as it asks. All I must do, it says, is "spread the word". That is how it phrases its demands. And I know exactly what it means: it wants me to show it to someone else."

What kind of powers would this be for Smile Dog?

"You see, for fifteen years I have been haunted by smile.jpg. Smile.dog comes to me in my sleep every night. I know that sounds silly, but it is true. There is an ineffable quality about my dreams, my nightmares, that makes them completely unlike any real dreams I have ever had. I do not move and do not speak. I simply look ahead, and the only thing ahead of me is the scene from that horrible picture. I see the beckoning hand, and I see Smile.dog. It talks to me.
It is not a dog, of course, though I am not quite sure what it really is. It tells me it will leave me alone if only I do as it asks. All I must do, it says, is "spread the word". That is how it phrases its demands. And I know exactly what it means: it wants me to show it to someone else."
either immersion or dream manipulation

and about bob again, I think He can have a official vsbw page since all we need to know is his author and it can be easily found in the know your meme

I'd remove the paralysis inducement, it's just specifics of the dream manipulation.
The existence erasure seems iffy, since it already gets you to kill yourself off other scans, so it could just be Smile Dog causing their death and their accounts going dead.
Not sure where Abstract Existence comes from, the scan just says that people disdain the photo's existence, so remove that too

Also is the page treating Smile Dog as the photo itself or assuming it's an entity that propagates its power through said photo?
If it's the former then the darkness manipulation is false, since it's just how the photo looks. Granted we also don't know if Smile Dog even caused said darkness, rather then the room being like that to begin with, so I'd put it at possibly at best as is.

I'd remove the paralysis inducement, it's just specifics of the dream manipulation.
The existence erasure seems iffy, since it already gets you to kill yourself off other scans, so it could just be Smile Dog causing their death and their accounts going dead.
Not sure where Abstract Existence comes from, the scan just says that people disdain the photo's existence, so remove that too

Also is the page treating Smile Dog as the photo itself or assuming it's an entity that propagates its power through said photo?
If it's the former then the darkness manipulation is false, since it's just how the photo looks. Granted we also don't know if Smile Dog even caused said darkness, rather then the room being like that to begin with, so I'd put it at possibly at best as is.
the page is treating Smile dog as a entity that propagates itself through the photo since it would make sense for him to be a entity, since he causes the people commit suicide

Edited, and its safe to assume that Smile Dog itself is some sort of supernatural entity.

Okay again with the disdain scan, it doesn't prove immortality type 8, it just shows that people hate the image and have a hard time believing it or fear it a lot
It also does not prove incorporeality.
the page is treating Smile dog as a entity that propagates itself through the photo since it would make sense for him to be a entity, since he causes the people commit suicide
By this logic the image is a method to enact its power, so that just further supports removing the P&A from it having some special "true form"

Okay again with the disdain scan, it doesn't prove immortality type 8, it just shows that people hate the image and have a hard time believing it or fear it a lot
It also does not prove incorporeality.

By this logic the image is a method to enact its power, so that just further supports removing the P&A from it having some special "true form"
I wasn't trying to prove immortality or incorporeality, just saying it makes sense it being a entity that uses a image to spread

I'd rather it not be added, I tend to find the addition of that pointless

Back