• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cracking an accurate DBH Crack of time size (possibly upgrading Xeno Goku)

To those who wanted to possibly raise Xeno Goku to 1-C definitively...
I DID IT!

Or, If I didn't, at least now we have an accurate estimate for the space of the crack of time.

Ready? (Don't only read the TL;DR if you want to comment)
So, In DBZ and DBS, trunks time travels. His shenanigans make 6-7 different timelines. These timelines are aware about one another because of time rings. Yet, if history is infinite (xenoverse), how come there are a finite number of time rings? Because, History is made of an infinite number of an infinite number of variations on an infinite number of variations on a collection of universes and afterlives. Universe 7 is a 3d verse, the other universes and it make up a multi-universal spacetime. The next tier is a random number of these spacetimes that have been affected by time travel between each other. AND, since time travel is technically able to be done an infinite number of times (since U7 ended up making like 8, why couldn't more exist for the rest of time?), all of these universes and timelines make up an infinite number of these multi-universal spacetimes, of which an infinite number is located in the crack of time!
This should be 5D.
Goku has SSJ4, a 4000x powerup over that, and Limit breaker SSJ4 is potentially even stronger.

TL;DR, SINCE IT'S AN INFINITE NUMBER OF AN INFINITE NUMBER OF SPACETIMES, DESTROYING IT SHOULD BE A 5D FEAT!

Edit: I think an infinity of an infinity is definitely enough transcension to qualify 5D, but here you go.

If DBH characters see DBZ as fiction, and those are still spacetimes observed by Xenoverse (and xenoverse itself may view those lower levels as fiction that they can actually travel to, OR Xenoverse may exist in DBH itself), then they should be 5d, AND, bringing game characters to life (SDBH World Mission) may be 5D in and of itself. IDRK about the tiering system, but I believe that the crack of time definitely transcends the rest of history one way or another.

Last edited:
2-A * infinity is still 2-A. In order for it to be 5D, it has to completely transcend a normal Low 2-C structure. (aka view it something like a fictional structure) The quantity doesn't matter, only the quality.
Oh, then it's even easier-Demigra was also going to destroy the 'real world.' In universe, it's implied that this was the verse PCs from DBH are from, but that verse views all of Dragon Ball as fiction, meaning that it is easy to see that it is 5D.

Wait what . How is that dimensional travel lol
I think we don't accept it because real world would be a representation of our world, therefore 3D. is the same 2D game. that's why there is reality equalization and stuff like that.

however I'm not sure

Let's back up a second. If DBH characters see DBZ as fiction, and those are still spacetimes observed by Xenoverse (and xenoverse itself may view those lower levels as fiction that they can actually travel to, OR Xenoverse may exist in DBH itself), then they should be 5d, AND, bringing game characters to life (SDBH World Mission) may be 5D in and of itself. IDRK about the tiering system, but I believe that the crack of time definitely transcends the rest of history one way or another.

Its because Beat's worlds lack any Higher-Dimensional feats and have a whole lot of Anti-feats to show that they aren't that stronger than the character they supposedly see as fiction. And the Crack of Time and Time Nest's ability to observe over the Timeline's is also not a 5D feat.

None of what you are describing are feats that haven't been talked about before and none of them is proof of a 5th Dimension.

The timeline stuff is just baseline 2-A with the tiering system.

The reality-fiction stuff is brought up like once a month so I'll let someone else explain why we don't use it.

Reminder, they see them as a videogame, which isn't fiction but data, which is just minuscule 3D, plus the other contradictory stuff.

We already went over infinite 4D not being 5D.

Tbh I don't think the issue is Beat's World viewing DB as fiction, because it does, but rather that we don't have enough concrete reasoning to say that it's a higher dimension transcendent of DB

2-A * infinity is still 2-A. In order for it to be 5D, it has to completely transcend a normal Low 2-C structure. (aka view it something like a fictional structure) The quantity doesn't matter, only the quality.
At this point, just argue that the entirety of infinite history is in scrolls.

Last edited:
Also, I'd like to point out that in both widely available versions of Beat's story, Victory Mission and World Mission, Beat's world is portrayed as part of the larger Dragon World, just in the distant future; In Victory Mission, this is post-GT, and World Mission is set in an undisclosed period of the future.

In Victory Mission, characters such as Puck from A Hero's Legacy and the Nekomajin from the eponymous manga appear in Beat's world as regulars, and Sora explains in the chapter in which the tournament begins that figures like the Z-Fighters, Frieza, Cell, and Buu and their battles all existed in the distant past on a faraway world. In World Mission, it is explicitly stated that Beat is a descendant of Xeno Goku, leading the Time Patrol to the conclusion that Beat's world is just the future version of their world.

I don't know about the 3DS games, though.

Legit question though, why do we use Victory Mission as a source of info and feats? As far as I've seen, it should take place in it's own continuity like World Mission and shouldn't have precedence over the arcade game

Huh, I thought infinite number of infinite spacetimes is just a megaverse that is really REALLY high into 2-A, why would that be 1-C?

So, In DBZ and DBS, trunks time travels. His shenanigans make 6-7 different timelines. These timelines are aware about one another because of time rings. Yet, if history is infinite (xenoverse), how come there are a finite number of time rings? Because, History is made of an infinite number of an infinite number of variations on an infinite number of variations on a collection of universes and afterlives.
Your entire argument is based on the idea that the canon and the Dragon Ball Super anime share a cosmology with Xenoverse.
It does not.

Wait what? So infinite space times is baseline 2-A but infinite numbers or infinite space times is also baseline 2-A????????????? I am confusion.

Wait what? So infinite space times is baseline 2-A but infinite numbers or infinite space times is also baseline 2-A????????????? I am confusion.
Adding more universes isn't above baseline anymore as of the Tiering System revisions.

Legit question though, why do we use Victory Mission as a source of info and feats? As far as I've seen, it should take place in it's own continuity like World Mission and shouldn't have precedence over the arcade game
Not only is Victory Mission region-locked to Japan with only a few translations for specific feats but yeah, isolated 3DS continuity shenanigans. Personally, I'm under the belief that we build profiles off of the Arcade game with manga and anime adaptations as supplementary material...

and give beat everything.

World Mission and Victory Mission have their own stories and scaling which contradicts the arcade game, and, most of all, Ultimate Mission X.

They clearly take place in their own cosmology, so why are we using them?

So does that mean that you cannot reach higher than baseline 2-A with a feat? That's intriguing. SO if you're stronger than someone who is baseline 2-A you are above baseline am I right?

@Nullflowerblush that's fair but I find it weird that we base our view on Beat's World from continuities that aren't part of the arcade games ya know? Like I get WHY we can't just use the OG stuff because it's region locked but still.

So does that mean that you cannot reach higher than baseline 2-A with a feat? That's intriguing. SO if you're stronger than someone who is baseline 2-A you are above baseline am I right?
No, you can't. If you're stronger than a baseline 2-A, you're above baseline.

@Nullflowerblush that's fair but I find it weird that we base our view on Beat's World from continuities that aren't part of the arcade games ya know? Like I get WHY we can't just use the OG stuff because it's region locked but still.
Beat's World doesn't exist in the arcade as an actual setting, the "real world" elements only come into play in the non-canon (unless you want to believe that Android 21 studied at a private school during FighterZ) limited-time missions.

I agree that the spin-offs should only be used for characters originating from those continuities, but you should be aware that this will have massive ramifications. It will for example invalidate Demigra's UMX feat, which practically every Heroes page on the wiki scales to.

The Wiki considers Xenoverse canon to Heroes (but not the other way around), so they would scale to Xenoverse characters. And, I'm pretty sure there are other 2-A statements in Heroes. We just have to look hard for them.

Also, I'd like to point out that in both widely available versions of Beat's story, Victory Mission and World Mission, Beat's world is portrayed as part of the larger Dragon World, just in the distant future; In Victory Mission, this is post-GT, and World Mission is set in an undisclosed period of the future.

In Victory Mission, characters such as Puck from A Hero's Legacy and the Nekomajin from the eponymous manga appear in Beat's world as regulars, and Sora explains in the chapter in which the tournament begins that figures like the Z-Fighters, Frieza, Cell, and Buu and their battles all existed in the distant past on a faraway world. In World Mission, it is explicitly stated that Beat is a descendant of Xeno Goku, leading the Time Patrol to the conclusion that Beat's world is just the future version of their world.

I don't know about the 3DS games, though.
Hmmmm

World Mission's cosmology is more complex than what people think, and is oftenly misunderstood.

Beat's World in World Mission is the Real DBH World, The equivalent of UMX's Real World. The equivalent of UMX's DBH World in World Mission is the Game DBH World, which is a multiverse (it's real) which the Real World is argued to Transcend. Plus, people like Beat in World Mission need a specific switch that creates an avatar of themselves to enter the DBH World/Game World. This is true in World Mission, Ultimate Mission X and i'm pretty sure even in Victory Mission

However, I agree with Domino that these feats, if one day will ever be accepted somehow, should only scale to the continuity where the Real World exist. Like Ultimate Mission X,

The Wiki considers Xenoverse canon to Heroes (but not the other way around), so they would scale to Xenoverse characters. And, I'm pretty sure there are other 2-A statements in Heroes. We just have to look hard for them.
That's another thing that needs to go, Heroes does not follow Xenoverse's continuity. The events in Heroes are completely incompatible with those in Xenoverse, considering the first full arc of Heroes (though not anywhere near the start of its story) shows the first encounters with the Time Breakers, the Masked Saiyan and Demigra.

Beat's World in World Mission is the Real DBH World, The equivalent of UMX's Real World. The equivalent of UMX's DBH World in World Mission is the Game DBH World, which is a multiverse (it's real) which the Real World is argued to Transcend. Plus, people like Beat in World Mission need a specific switch that creates an avatar of themselves to enter the DBH World/Game World. This is true in World Mission, Ultimate Mission X and i'm pretty sure even in Victory Mission

However, I agree with Domino that these feats, if one day will ever be acceptwd somehow, should only scale to the continuity where the Real World exist. Like Ultimate Mission X
The Hero Switch only appears in World Mission, in other media they get the avatar just by entering the game. Otherwise this is accurate.

Something I want to note is that there is strong evidence to suggest that World Mission is set in a multiverse where the Dark Empire Saga ended differently to the main timelines. Both the Time Patrol and Dark Empire recognize all seven Dark Dragon Ball Warriors, yet it is a plot point that Mechikabura has not regained his youth, and is searching for Dark Dragon Balls in alternate realities to do so. This, coupled with the fact that Chronoa's first reaction to seeing the Dark Dragon Balls is to order everyone present to vaporise them (as opposed to the arcade, where they blunder around not even paying attention to them for half the story, and don't even think of trying to destroy them) would suggest that the Time Patrol destroyed the balls before Mechikabura could make his wish. This would mean that Fu would not have been born, and thus the Prison Planet Saga never took place - which would explain why Fu is one of the few characters to be completely absent from the game's story, and why neither Beat or Note - who are consistently shown to know pretty much everything about the verse - recognize Cumber in the optional battle featuring him.

@Dominodalek No I get that much, I'm just saying the manga and anime or anything not the arcade game shouldn't be our main source of info and feats
Considering how vague the arcade often is, I think our current position of using the manga as a secondary source is adequate.

I guess, plus by the nature of how the game anyone is capable of defeating any opponent that appears next
Obviously you can't use that, otherwise you could have Murasaki beating the snot out of Mechikabura. Arcade feats usually come from the mission's cutscenes, which are mainly dialogue, plus the rare animated cutscene. There's also the abilities characters use in-game (both as bosses and fixed allies) information given in promotional material (such as character profiles and the game's several guidebooks) and other small things to work with.

Back