• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Could Mael Have Durability Negation?

Because of this here

Page 13

https://ww2.***************.com/chapter/nanatsu-no-taizai-chapter-298/

Escanor says the power of "Sunshine" is "It's coursing within as well!" so the power to undo Zeldris magic does not work.

Hitting Zeldris from the inside: https://m.imgur.com/a/bHGASEP

This should apply in the profile.

Ps: Sorry if my English is bad.

I don't really know. Zel's power only works on magic attacks so Mael fought him in close combat, yet the chapter still felt the need to note that the grace somewhat negated the power.

As for hitting Zel inside, this could be like when Escanor punched Esta: Zel blocked the attack and still got wrecked by it since Mael was just that strong.

I agree it's durability negation. God only has works on physical attacks so Mael made the attack go inside him before the outside

@HyperZero95

Escanor said: [ The explosive power of "Sunshine" doesn't only cover on the surface of the body. It's coursing within as well! So the "Demon King" and "Ominous Nebulous" can't stop his attacks! ]

Soon after, Mael proves that by hitting Zeldris with the "Solar Fist". It's clear to me that he ignored Zeldris's power, hitting him from within with "Sunshine". Just like Escanor said.

True the solar beam was most likely a magical attack and it hurt Zeldris so i guess Mael is able to negate defenses with his grace.

Well, I thought Zeldris was hurt more by Mael's Arc attack, but by those examples they do technically work on others too. I agree with a note or something that Sunshine bypasses durability.

I suppose that this should probably be fine then.

That escanor says is refer to Mael amping himself from his inside as well, just like how escanor get buffed up by sunshine, while idl what going on those jap scan since mael attack him with his magic attack which affect zel
20190718 210759 rmedited

Back