• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Could Lucifer Morningstar (Vertigo) Solo this verses?

LordUrien935 said:
@Planck, @Emperor-
Ignore Supreme. He's been spouting nonsense about DC Cosmology being 2-C max ever since he joined the wiki and even called POTM's immaculate Monitor revision to be nothing more than headcanon even though he gave multiple scans and context that prove why DC qualifies as one of the strongest 1-A verses.
Strongest 1-A verse? We are talking about dc, not about Lovecraft verse

What I find funny about that is not a single Lovecraft 1-A won't move to High 1-A once the revisions are rounded up. So Urien's still technically right.

in fact from what i've heard once the revisions are done all outer gods will be high 1-A and their ture forms tier 0

Supreme of Universe said:
Marvel gets fodderized.If verse contains fodderized characters, it doesn't mean, that overrated bulshit will stomp it )
According to logic, Monitor Sphere aka 6 dimension is a baseline 1-A.

But Lucifer residents in Sphere of Gods, which is a part of Hyper-story.

lucifer isn't 1-A bruh
We have Lucifer in the Mansions of Silence, actually erasing infinite universes with his presence, ON PANEL.

We have Lucifer tanking a multiversal level blast at point blank range, 3 times, including when he was severely weakened, ON PANEL.

We have Lucifer creating his own infinite multiverse in the void, with countless higher dimensions that dwarfed the worlds, ON PANEL.

We have Lucifer manipulating ALL time and space in ALL dimensions of two separate totalities simultaneously, ON PANEL.

We have Lucifer wiping an Eldritch being (of whom has leached off of multiple universes beyond DC, and not made by the Presence) out of existence with a thought, ON PANEL.

Regarding Scaling

We've seen his superiority to the Endless both stated and displayed, ON PANEL. Lucifer is greater than the Endless and everyone knows this. The Endless themselves have better feats than Beyonder.

Destiny holds the entire multiverse in his book. He sits outside of the orrery and straddles all of creation. He literally is the Destiny of the DC multiverse. He had no power in Lucifer's multiverse as Lucifer didn't create it with destiny in mind. The Basanos were blinded by Lucifer's will and his creation dimmed their power. Destiny has no hold on him, ON PANEL.

The shadow of the shadow of his book is powerful enough to control every universe in existence, known and unknown. Lucifer supersedes this power.

Both the narrative, Dream, Meleos, and Death herself tells us that Lucifer is greater than her. She can't directly claim him, yet she has the greatest feat of her siblings by claiming the entire multiverse, and one shotting her siblings in Books of Magic. She also casually one shots Dream with a touch in the Kindly ones.

Dream (Morpheus) himself admitted that Lucifer would destroy him in a fight, and Morpheus himself has recreated the multiverse twice, and retrowarped it so that the previous never existed.

Daniel Hall also recreated the multiverse in Sandman Universe and he is often considered inferior to Morpheus power wise. Lucifer outclasses them both.

Also (and people forget this) Lucifer is the creator of every star in the multiverse. We know this from his own arc. They are the result of his light-bringer power. In Overture, the stars were destroying the multiverse and were Even powerful enough to temporarily trap Morpheus. So yes, mere creations of Lucifer were destroying the multiverse.

And when people try to use Carey's tweet to lowball DC/Vertigo to universal, they ignore the SEVERAL times ON PANEL where Vertigo acknowledge infinite universes, infinite realities, multiple multiverses, and multiple infinities in both Lucifer and Sandman, last and more recent series.

That's why I don't argue with people anymore because it's a sheer refusal to accept the fact that DC has one of the strongest cosmology in fiction and marvel does not

Ask them what he has actually done ON PANEL that surpasses even the Endless? Not statements or hyperbole or invalid scaling. Ask them to show the multiversal destruction feat or multiple totality level manipulation feat.

Not much to say here that hasn't already been said, seeing as how Lucifer solo's most of fiction by thinking. But I don't know why people keep bringing up omnipotence, let alone for characters like TOAA. Omnipotence doesn't exist in fiction, regardless of the authors own intentions. It's almost as ridiculous as saying that a character is above fiction entirely. TOAA is very powerful in their own right, but they are not past 1-A, or even very high into it, they never were. I used to think TOAA was a tier 0, but later on realized that's completely false, when looking into it more. He still solo's most of fiction, but is not competing with any strong 1-A's, let alone Lucifer, who I would imagine is among the top 30 strongest fictional characters. Edit: As for the main/original topic of the thread, while Lucifer stomps most verses in existence, I can't help but laugh and wanna write terrible fanfictions at the thought of Lucifer in, say, the Naruto verse, soloing it with a blink.

If you stack up every ability of the Naruto verse, hell even if you stack up all abilities of the HST they still won't be anything to lucifer they'll still get blinked

Battler356ushiromiya said:
If you stack up every ability of the Naruto verse, hell even if you stack up all abilities of the HST they still won't be anything to lucifer they'll still get blinked
if it's Fanfiction then it shouldnt be impossible. And well, if i were the one writing it, before meeting Lucifer, they could have met with some OP visual novel verses to get some training (?) and gained some kind of buff to ready to face the Morning Star himself.

RinneItachi said:
TOAA is very powerful in their own right, but they are not past 1-A, or even very high into it, they never were. I used to think TOAA was a tier 0, but later on realized that's completely false, when looking into it more. He still solo's most of fiction, but is not competing with any strong 1-A's, let alone Lucifer, who I would imagine is among the top 30 strongest fictional characters. Edit: As for the main/original topic of the thread, while Lucifer stomps most verses in existence, I can't help but laugh and wanna write terrible fanfictions at the thought of Lucifer in, say, the Naruto verse, soloing it with a blink.
Are we a joke to you?

A few years back I liked Characters like Azathoth and Yog sothoth but then realized that they are extremely extremely strong for most vs battles, which is kinda good and proud moment as a big fan but at the same time boring so I went on a conquest to find other verses and characters who are strong and could also be suitably used for vs battles debates.

Azzy and Yog weren't exactly written with the idea that "they can fight X" in mind.

A few years back I liked Characters like Azathoth and Yog sothoth but then realized that they are extremely extremely strong for most vs battles, which is kinda good and proud moment as a big fan but at the same time boring so I went on a conquest to find other verses and characters who are strong and could also be suitably used for vs battles debates.
I think of all of those verses mentioned TES is good for that

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
Seems like it was left in oblivion so "IT SHALL NOT PASS!!" STILL APPLIES!
We're waiting for the forum move and some knowledgeable members to review it to apply anything. No, it was not left in oblivion.

I wasn't really counting Cthulhu Mythos because that verse is just stupidly strong, but I didn't know until now that Shinza Banshou has that many High 1-A's.

Whatever guys just know that we are the strongest, no matter a fictional nal character is he's still a mere fiction to us, so yeah we're and we'll always be infinitely stronger than every fictional characters

I didnt say it's contradict what he said though. Just though it's notable enough to bring up. Plus, the Archlord of Tindalos's design is simply the coolest thing i have seen for a while

Whatever guys just know that we are the strongest, no matter a fictional nal character is he's still a mere fiction to us, so yeah we're and we'll always be infinitely stronger than every fictional characters
We a race of tier 0 since we created them

MagiSinbad said:
I didnt say it's contradict what he said though. Just though it's notable enough to bring up. Plus, the Archlord of Tindalos's design is simply the coolest thing i have seen for a while
Yeah, Mh'ithrha is a pretty cool concept.

Back