• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Correction about Vandaleu's stats write-up.

I'm a reader of the WN this character is sourced from, and while it is quite accurate about his skills it sells some of his feats short.

For one thing, he is rated 7-C, the ability to destroy a small town. While it did say "at least 7-C," acnowledging how this series has a growth theme and he continues to develop in his strength, rating him 7-C misses the fact that he actually did have a feat of destroying a mountain when he was 7 years old. Thus, his profile ought to be updated to include this, upping his power rating to 7-A.

It is also worth including that he is a commander-type build ultimately with a large number of his skills dedicated toward coordinating and strengthening his allies/subordinates. He is easily the strongest combatant in his army as well, but it is still worth mentioning that he does have an entire army behind him.

Just trying to help.

I am also a RAW reader, and most of the stats here seem to be based on the translation. I won't give too much away for spoiler sake, but he eventually grows in power about 10X his current level, however he has not demonstrated actual feats matching this increased power yet so I can't give a feats-based rating on the power scale used here. All that's really been seen is since his huge power increase he just doesn't struggle as much with his enemies and he can now fire off the Hollow Cannon multiple times without risk of collapsing like he did the first time he fired it off.

Well, as you can see from the calc, the energy required for that feat is in the 7-C range.

Depending on several factors, such as the size of the mountain, the level of destruction, etc. a mountain busting feat isn't always going to be in the 7-A range.

The names of the tiers are mostly indicative, and as such, for example, the standard assumption for a mountain busting feat would be 7-A if it can't be calculated (ex. if it comes from a statement) or a calc hasn't been made yet (although it's preferable to get feats calculated when possible)

Back