• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Correcting misinformation of a relatively unknown verse

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
Anyone else heard of Ushio & Tora before?

...Me neither, but let's talk about it.

So, I have nothing to say about whether a feat is wrong or anything, as I don't even know enough about this verse to begin with. However, the main feat that this verse is scaled off of, this one specifically, seems to be currently mislabeled as 6-C, or Island level. And this is why.

In the comments of this particular feat, it is noted that the feat was assumed to be 7.1907751e+20 joules, or about 171 gigatons of TNT. However, in a follow-up comment, he admitted that with the current angsizing that had been performed, the value would come out to being 100 times lower than that.

Now, taking his word on that, that would mean that this feat is actually worth 1.71 gigatons of TNT. And going by our current AP rating system, that feat would fall squarely in High 7-A range, or Large Mountain level, meaning that this verse is currently listed at a value higher than it really is. And even if we ignore the fact that he blatantly says the output is incorrect, and we use the full 171 gigatons, that would actually boost the verse to High 6-C, or Large Island level. So its current rating is wrong regardless of which end you use.

My proposal is extremely simple. Change the 6-C rating to High 7-A. Nothing else. This is literally just a labeling issue, which should easily be able to be mended here.

I thought Ushio and Tora was pretty popular tho?
It was aight.

Also if the feat is 1.71 gigatons but listed as 6-C, that's just a quick fix, technically already accepted given that's what we use.

I never heard of it.

The plot synopsis sounded like a mix of Inuyasha and Blue Exorcist.

I thought Ushio and Tora was pretty popular tho?
I mean, the anime was a bit know while aired but after that the persons don't really talked more about it (the fact that the series don't have much memes is probably one of the reasons), even I myself only remember the thing sometimes because of the opening.

It's tough to determine the right path when the verse is underdeveloped.

Before any changes, the calc should be remade here on VSBW and accepted through proper channels.

It's tough to determine the right path when the verse is underdeveloped.

Before any changes, the calc should be remade here on VSBW and accepted through proper channels.
@Starter_Pack @ElixirBlue

Would either of you be willing to properly copy this calculation to a blog here in this wiki, and then ask for evaluations, please?

Or is somebody else here willing to handle it?

Last edited:
As long as you give credit to the original calcer, and link to their calculation, yes.

I watched the entire anime and read some of the manga (I never finished). I remember some interesting feats like causing storms all over Japan. To correct the verse, the way the profiles are now, they need to be completely redone.

Help with fixing this verse would be appreciated.

Thank you for helping out so much. It is very appreciated.

Back