• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Revision: End-Game Keys and Massively FTL Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hi, it's me again. This thread should hopefully be pretty simple, as it's mainly focused on pretty much applying already-accepted information. The information in question is twofold, and both focus on Xenoblade 2:
  1. The Xenoblade 2 party is in desperate need of End-Game keys. They only have their "At least 6-C, possibly High 6-A" key, and their endgame feats need to be accounted for. Most notably, all of Nia, Tora, Zeke, and Morag are capable of damaging, keeping up with, and taking hits from Artifice Aion, making them "At least 2-B, likely 2-A, possibly Low 1-C". This should be pretty straightforward.
  2. True Form Jin can blitz Rex even when he's using Foresight. He's currently FTL for this, but this is an outdated rating, as Rex's Foresight puts him at Massively FTL due to his perception of time slowing to the point where light appears to be standing still. As such, Jin (and by proxy all the endgame characters like Master Driver Rex, Pneuma, Artifice Aion, all the endgame Xenoblade 2 party members, etc.) should be upgraded to Massively FTL.
Hopefully this should be pretty straightforward, as I feel this is more of a case of the profiles being a bit outdated more than anything.

I agree with the new keys obviously, but as for speed; not the biggest fan of the snail calculator method. However, I do think Massively FTL+ scaling might still be on table for other reasons given Elma.

I agree with the new keys obviously, but as for speed; not the biggest fan of the snail calculator method. However, I do think Massively FTL+ scaling might still be on table for other reasons given Elma.
Massively FTL+ scaling via Elma and other Xenoblade X characters will be discussed eventually, yes

Why not? It’s quite clear that the intention is that Jin is able to blitz someone who sees light as barely moving. This is like THE best situation to use snail speed method.
I think he has an issue with the method in general, not necessarily this case of it.

That said, that would be a topic for a different thread. This is currently how we handle such a feat

1) If they can damage and take hits against a 2-B/2-A/low 1C being then yes they should be "At least 2-B, likely 2-A, possibly Low 1-C"

2) If foresight is already accepted as MFTL I see no reason why it shouldn't scale to Jin who has performed a "blitzed" against rex.

Stance : Agreement.

Agree with OP, straight forward and simple. Also DDM when are we getting the 1-C revisions 👀

Agree with OP, straight forward and simple. Also DDM when are we getting the 1-C revisions 👀
Would like to see that, but for now; I think a next project is using sources for a Low 1-C outright. And the Nopon Archsage stuff was also considered vague in one direction or the other. but at least 5-D, possibly 6-D seems on table for all god tiers to be Low 1-C outright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back