• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Copy X vs Jenny Wakeman

I'm honestly suprised that nobody has done this. Comparing their profiles, they do seem somewhat matched. So who would win?

Copy X

Jenny Wakema

Le Rules

-
4-B versions shall be used.

- Copy X is in his first form.

- No outside help or prep.

- Both combatants are in character and willing to kill.

- Both combatants have their standard equipment and weaponry (This includes Copy X's relfect lazer from MMZ3)

- Both are MFTL+ but speed is equalized.

- Fight takes place in a city suburb.

MMZCopyX-0
Jenny

Bumping because this is fairly interesting.

Worth noting is that Jenny has superior flight, though I'd still give Copy X the win 7/10

Is this a stomp? Absolute Zero is really busted and without a counter to it or a similarly broken ability there really is no way to win. The fact that they are in character and Copy X is ruthless means he will not be afraid to lead with his instakill.

I think this is a stomp...

Assaltwaffle said:
Is this a stomp? Absolute Zero is really busted and without a counter to it or a similarly broken ability there really is no way to win. The fact that they are in character and Copy X is ruthless means he will not be afraid to lead with his instakill.
If I was to be honest, that was going through my mind an hour ago. But looking now, I think I'm slightly siding to what you said so...yeah, sorry 'bout that.

Assaltwaffle said:
I don't think so. This may or may not be game mechanics, but Copy X can't freeze Zero (the only character he fights on-screen), so it may go under Ice Manipulation instead, but it's worth noting Zero has resistance either way, so shrugs

@ Bruce

Neutral. Copy X might be on a similar level from hax and power output but the strength to move the sun is so big, that I'm urged to say Jenny could dent him. She's physically superior but lacks the weapons of a Megaman character.

Back