• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Copen additions (As well as a LAiX AP buff maybe)

On a side note, both Gunvolt and Copen should get Accelerated Development (Leveling, Abilities and Physical Stats). Copen's would only apply to his tech. Both can level up to get more health. Gunvolt's levels let him learn new skills, while Copen's gives him more storage space for his Subroutes. Speaking of which, Copen's profile almost completely ignores subroutes. Much like everyone who played Gunvolt 2.

Gunvolt 2
Limited Regenerationn (Low) when standing still via Auto-Recover

Limited Transmutation via HP converter (Turns money into health)

Self-Statistics Reduction via Heaven or Hell, Heaven or Hell X, Shield Construct, etc...

Statistics Amplification via Damage Buffer, Aerial Guard, Aerial Sniper, Aerial Assassin, Impact Reload, etc...

Invulnerability via Invincible Reload (It's clearly seperate from his prevasion, so I'm just gonna take the game's word for it)

IDK via Credit Priority and EXP Priority (Lets him get more money and experience respectively. IDK.)

IDK but it's way more combat applicable via Impact Armor (Makes Copen completely immune to knockback)

IDK but also combat applicable via Lucky Prevasion and Lucky Dash (Can let Copen use these without a Bullet, but only 10% of the time)

Limitless weapon energy via Infinity Drive (Lets Copen have limitless weapon energy)

Overdrive Subroutes
These only take effect during Lola's Overdrive (Not to be confused with Anthem, though it does work during Anthem). In gameplay, it's whenever Lola starts singing when you get 1000 Kudos. In story it's probably just whenever Lola sings.

Regenerationn (Low) via OD Auto-Recover (He can move while healing this time)

Statistics Amplification via OD Hardening (X) (Completely negates weaker hits against Copen), OD Impact Reload, OD Pawn Killer (Increases Copen's damage against enemies weaker than Copen) and OD King Slayer (Increases Copen's damage against enemies at his level and likely higher)

Probability Manipulation via OD Lucky Suprise (Increases chances of the aforementioned lucky abilities happening)

LAiX Subroutes are more of the same, but sometimes with different names. Gunvolt also has some stuff with his pendants but he can't use all of them at once so it's less notable and frankly I don't feel like doing it right now.

AP
Basically, Demerzel can create "Holographs with Mass". And one holograph with mass he made, Bakto, has a pretty similar build to Asimov as a human. So the AP should be about the same. This probably means High 7-A works for the LAiX cast.

Haven't been able to play this game yet, its in my backlog.

That said, how does 'having similar builds' scale anyone?

Demerzel creates holographs with mass. He presumeably does this out of energy he has stored up. Backto has a similar build to human Asimov, so a new calc is not needed.

Regenerationn, statistics amplification, and probability manipulation seem fine. I am uncertain about the rest.

Antvasima said:
Regenerationn, statistics amplification, and probability manipulation seem fine. I am uncertain about the rest.
This can probably be applied.

Oh I see. Well, then sure, if Bakto is made completely out of electricity too, then it makes sense.

More so he's made out of mass, but was turned into mass by energy. Lola specifically stated that the holographs have mass.

Well then he wouldn't have it as AP then tho, unless his ability has him turning his mass to energy.

What do you mean by creating himself? The boss before Demerzel is actually a holographic Asimov, if that's what you mean.

Well, you can ask some other knowledgeable members as well then.

Okay. Maybe some random discussion moderators and administrators as well then?

GV Wiki users won't have our standards in mind at all, so I think that asking SomebodyData to reply here again is to be considered.

Is Auto-Recover an ability, or just something that happens in-game? I'm kind of no help to anything LAiX at the moment.

I'm saying the character in question would have to have created himself to in any way scale to his own creation.

@Hype

It's a subroute.

@Data

He did. The boss before Demerzel himself is a holographic version of Asimov. I honestly forgot that existed, which is why I mentioned Bakto.

@SomebodyData

What should we do here?

Bakto created a hologram of Asimov, or Demerzel created a hologram of Asimov?

The former is what would make it Bakto's feat.

The latter is good for Demerzel.

Such a feat would be High 7-A. It's 7-A now because as far as we knew the High 7-A was literally all of his power, and if he used all of it he would die. However, it's not unreasonable to assume Demerzel absorbed more electricity and got more power with time, making this not an inconsistency.

I trust SD's sense of judgement. Thank you for helping out.

Back