• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sorry about not being active for iX2 Additions, I can tell you that they are still in progress, I'm trying to find the gifs for each move- etc. You can find them in my Sandbox_2... I think? One of them. I'm also working on various Misc calcs for the verse, such as Tenjian Freezing being like, seven times stronger than what it actually was calced to be. Also, most of this is Smashor's work, so kudos (haha get it) to him- I just gave it my own spin to make it sound like it's from me.

Seven Slashes is even more stupid than we thought it was before
Tenjian's ultimate technique, Seven Slashes, lets him "kill" both time and space frozen in his ice.

Time and Space don't really... have "death" in their existence already- so wouldn't that mean Death Manipulation? He's killing things that can't be killed so.

Also, from what I've heard, destroying time itself, even locally kind of qualifies as some L2C crap... but maybe that's been ruled out a long time ago and I look dumb.

As well, in the same Dangeki Profile, the same paragraph, they also say that Tenjian can freeze the very concepts of Time, Space, and Soul during this attack. This could make for Type 3 Conceptual Manipulation, as it's only a local level

And don't even think about saying "uh r deez Dangeki Profiles canon u need prooofff hur duuuur". We proved it before, we can do it again.

Stratos, of all people
We gave people resistance to Life Manipulation partly through surviving attacks from Stratos, but we never actually gave Stratos that ability. Let's prove that real fast. his energy flies decompose anything they touch. So, it's actually Organic Manipulation. This also gives Stratos Absorption, since he clearly all about "eating", like, all about it- his entire speech pattern revolves around it, like the other Sumeragi Swordsman he's based on a Deadly Sin, being Gluttony, and his "bugs" clearly "eat" organic matter, hence "decompose".

Copen Resistances
Having a closer look at the Dangeki Profiles, Copen doesn't resist Septima itself. He's using previously acquired data and observations to add to resistances of his suit- and studying Septimas he has acquired. Not only was he in the vicinity when Gunvolt fought the Sumeragi Seven, he studied each of their Septimas, gaining those resistances, something supported by the (albeit non-canon) DLC fights in Gunvolt 2 against the Sumeragi Seven. This would give Copen resistance to the following (It's worth noting that only the resistance to hax abilities have solid evidence and the purely offensive abilities may not be valid):
Light Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Existence Erasure (Through countermeasures to Jota's Septima, the latter two being shown in Jota's boss fight in GV2)
Fire Manipulation (Through countermeasures to Viper's Septima, though it likely isn't a particularly potent resistance given Asroc is still able to damage him with fire attacks), Power Nullification,
Magnetism Manipulation (Through Carerra. Although his EX Weapons are Septima, and he was even paranoid about putting Carerra's Septima alongside his other EX Weapons. However, getting hit by Carerra's attacks)
Petrification (Through Elise, as demonstrated in the GV2 DLC boss fight)
Organic Manipulation (Through Stratos).
Metal Manipulation as Gibril was totally unable to affect his armor despite her able to paralyze someone through their blood, although, she wasn't very good at it.

It's also fairly reasonable to assume that even in the iX timeline Copen has these resistances, since he experienced the exact same things up until the events of Gunvolt 2 and his gear in iX is almost the exact same as his Gunvolt 2 gear. These resistances would also be given to The Creator when a profile is made for him, since it's heavily implied that he's Copen from the far future of the main timeline or at the very least a timeline similar to it.

Copen can hit ghosts, for some reason
Pretty simple, this one, though it has spoilers for iX 2. The Creator is described as a ghost and is, in fact, dead. And Copen can see and hit him, thus Non-Physical Interaction and Extrasensory Perception. The Gravekeepers should scale to this since Copen's weapons copied from them can also hit The Creator, the Mother Computer and The Creator upscale from them. And Ypsilon too, I guess.

Copen Stealth
In "Copen's Story", the depiction of how he escaped Firmament after fighting GV- Copen sneaks past Sumeragi Guards. Considering that they are on Firmament, the most important place for the Muse Project (GV1's entire plot) to succeed, these people need to be qualified for this specific job. Copen gets at least some Stealth Mastery, though I doubt it would be as on par as say, Gunvolt's.

Asimov AP
There’s no reason why he should have a Low 7-B Key for his weapons. He fights End of LAiX Copen, and only didn’t use it VS Anthem GV because it wasn’t an anti personel weapon like Border was. Just make it 7-B flat.

Gunvolt Heat Resistance
Gunvolt survives and does his business just fine in the Biochemical Plant. He states that "an ordinary person would dehydrate in mere moments" in the games mid-stage dialogue.

Also, he was also functioning fine in the Frozen City, y'know the place just covered with below Absolute Zero Ice, in fact, he was more worried that the ice was slippery than the place being cold.

Of course, he still can get hurt by flamethrowers and ice attacks, but it's still notable that it's likely that he's not going down because things are a bit hot

Obviously this would apply to Blade and Asimov too

Gunvolt and Nova fight in space
At the end of the first game, Gunvolt and Nova fight in space, giving the standard abilities and resistances such a thing grants, cosmic radiation resistance, extreme temperatures, etc. You could argue this also applies to Asimov and Blade since Septima is the only reasonable excuse for this ability existing.

Also, for some reason 2nd Phase Nova isn't a solid Anthem level (7-B). He's already INSANELY powerful ALONG with a Joule boost, GV was almost kind of afraid of him until he got mad.

Gunvolt Willpower And "Self-Anthem"
Speaking of GV getting mad. Gunvolt has no real "Self-Anthem". From the last CRT, I explained that extreme emotions such as Rage and Fear increase an Adepts Septimal power. In the Zonda fight, Joule said that her song was already inside Gunvolt, and Gunvolt would just have to draw it out himself. She didn't mean it literally. Whenever Gunvolt hears Joule's song, he states that it always allows him to have the strength to get back up again- it's definitely a Willpower thing, Supernatural Willpower.

This allows him to break Paradise Lost from Zonda, and fight an Anthem level Zonda, much like how he fought Nova with his sheer rage amplifying his Septima. There is no "Self Anthem", as none of Anthem's actual abilities appear here.

What this means is that anything GV was able to do here was exclusively done by him, and has no relation to Anthem's actual abilities, taking that away from Joule-

It also brings RPL or Statistics Amplification instead of Rage Power back on the table for all Septima users, as Gunvolt wasn't exactly mad, just determined during this scene.

Last edited:
This all looks relatively good...except for the "fighting in space" bit. Considering that the room they were in is totally 100% fine after the fight, unless Lumen somehow reconstructed the room or triggered teleportation (twice!) without anyone noticing or commenting, it wasn't actually open space. Firmament obviously has life-support so I'm a little iffy on including that one. Even Clamator Aethereus was confirmed to just be a fancy satellite laser.

Also, I'd say the Death Manip for Tenjian is unnecessary if he's also getting Type 3 Conceptual, as Conceptual Destruction covers the same bases. And thus we'd also have to give Joule Type 3 Conceptual (Creation) for undoing it, which I think is fair.

Otherwise this looks pretty good.

This all looks relatively good...except for the "fighting in space" bit. Considering that the room they were in is totally 100% fine after the fight, unless Lumen somehow reconstructed the room or triggered teleportation (twice!) without anyone noticing or commenting, it wasn't actually open space.
This is actually a good point huh
Even Clamator Aethereus was confirmed to just be a fancy satellite laser.
You're thinking of the vertical lasers Nova uses during his boss fight, that's not Clamator Aethereus, we don't know what that exactly is

You're thinking of the vertical lasers Nova uses during his boss fight, that's not Clamator Aethereus, we don't know what that exactly is
Ah, my mistake. To be fair it could be two separate settings, since he can't use Lasers during Clamator, but that's purely my own speculation so I won't push it.

It hardly matters anyway, outside of maybe giving Nova a 7-B for attacks involving Star Dragon, he uses it in base in one of the Drama CDs.

Also, Mother and the Gravekeepers DON'T have Extrasensory Perception, the fact that Mother can't detect the Creator whatsoever is a plot point and if she doesn't have it then there's no way the Gravekeepers/Ypsilon do. Also Quinn can see ghosts, it might just be a sub-seventh Lifewave thing that Copen has.

Actually, now that I think about it...Copen could detect Joule in 2, couldn't he? I might be wrong on that, but...I seem to remember him being able to see her.

Last edited:
Ah, my mistake. To be fair it could be two separate settings, since he can't use Lasers during Clamator, but that's purely my own speculation so I won't push it.
Lol he can tho idk how unlucky you have to be to not see that combination even once.
Also, Mother and the Gravekeepers DON'T have Extrasensory Perception, the fact that Mother can't detect the Creator whatsoever is a plot point and if she doesn't have it then there's no way the Gravekeepers/Ypsilon do. Also Quinn can see ghosts, it might just be a sub-seventh Lifewave thing that Copen has.
Issue is is that EX Weapons specifically work off Septima, Copen even says that in iX2 (convos), the fact he can get EX Weapons at all from Gravekeepers suggests they must have Septima, which could detect other Adepts. At the same time the Creator isn't exactly an Adept, rather a... well, yknow... ghost.

As for Quinn, other Adepts can't detect Joule, so being on a lower level of lifewave doesn't make sense to seeing joule.
Actually, now that I think about it...Copen could detect Joule in 2, couldn't he? I might be wrong on that, but...I seem to remember him being able to see her.
Don't recall but I'll check for it

Sure, I can accept all that...except with Mother, it's an outright plot point that she can't see/hear/detect Creator so she legitimately can't have Extrasensory Perception or else the whole story sort of falls apart. That's the one thing I won't drop.

As for Quinn, she can see ghosts/spirits in general (it's mentioned in another chat), and the only Adepts who seemingly can't see Joule post-fusion are Xiao and Zeno, whom we don't know the abilities of so I'm hesitant to make any judgments on that front. Heck, even the Eden foot soldiers can notice her!

Last edited:
Also, Mother and the Gravekeepers DON'T have Extrasensory Perception, the fact that Mother can't detect the Creator whatsoever is a plot point and if she doesn't have it then there's no way the Gravekeepers/Ypsilon do.
I mean the weapons have the ability to interact with ghosts even if the Gravekeepers cannot see them.

As for Quinn, she can see ghosts/spirits in general (it's mentioned in another chat), and the only Adepts who seemingly can't see Joule post-fusion are Xiao and Zeno, whom we don't know the abilities of so I'm hesitant to make any judgments on that front. Heck, even the Eden foot soldiers can notice her!
I don't know where you're getting Eden soldiers see Joule. It's outright said by GV that no one can see Joule, except for Quinn for some reason

I'm pretty sure it's brought up in one of the Garden stages? I might be misremembering though, I haven't played GV2 in a while.

Also, don't say every Adept can't notice Joule. Carrera, Asimov, Zonda, and the Seven could at the very least hear her, and Zonda was directly able to see and target her.

That is true, not every adept, but definitely most, Xiao is definitely meant to be one of the more "average" Adepts considering well, he's just a side character with no notable abilities and stuff

Seven Slashes is even more stupid than we thought it was before
Tenjian's ultimate technique, Seven Slashes, lets him "kill" both time and space frozen in his ice.

Time and Space don't really... have "death" in their existence already- so wouldn't that mean Death Manipulation? He's killing things that can't be killed so.

Also, from what I've heard, destroying time itself, even locally kind of qualifies as some L2C crap... but maybe that's been ruled out a long time ago and I look dumb.

As well, in the same Dangeki Profile, the same paragraph, they also say that Tenjian can freeze the very concepts of Time, Space, and Soul during this attack. This could make for Type 3 Conceptual Manipulation, as it's only a local level
I think metaphorically killing something doesn't grant death manipulation. What is meant here is probably that he destroys them, right?

Locally destroying time is not Low 2-C, yeah.

Type 3 concept manip is ok, I guess. Remember to add explanations for what you know, and not know, about the concepts to the profiles, so that one can compare them to stuff.

And don't even think about saying "uh r deez Dangeki Profiles canon u need prooofff hur duuuur". We proved it before, we can do it again.

Stratos, of all people
We gave people resistance to Life Manipulation partly through surviving attacks from Stratos, but we never actually gave Stratos that ability. Let's prove that real fast. his energy flies decompose anything they touch. So, it's actually Organic Manipulation. This also gives Stratos Absorption, since he clearly all about "eating", like, all about it- his entire speech pattern revolves around it, like the other Sumeragi Swordsman he's based on a Deadly Sin, being Gluttony, and his "bugs" clearly "eat" organic matter, hence "decompose".
Is that limited to organic matter? Because there is also deconstruction that could work for that.

Will get to the rest later.

I think metaphorically killing something doesn't grant death manipulation. What is meant here is probably that he destroys them, right?
Someone on the Gunvolt discord server checked the original text, and it actually does mean literally committing homicide on time.
Is that limited to organic matter? Because there is also deconstruction that could work for that.
IIRC "Decomposition" is for organic matter by definition.

Keep in mind that unlike the other conceptual types, type 3 is kinda useless on its own. Arguments have to be made on what practicality it has compared to its lack otherwise.

Someone on the Gunvolt discord server checked the original text, and it actually does mean literally committing homicide on time.
Pretty sure Japanese has metaphors as well, so even if it says killing in Japanese it's probably still metaphorical.

IIRC "Decomposition" is for organic matter by definition.
Not necessarily, but if it has no other feats we can assume that, I guess.
Copen Resistances
Having a closer look at the Dangeki Profiles, Copen doesn't resist Septima itself. He's using previously acquired data and observations to add to resistances of his suit- and studying Septimas he has acquired. Not only was he in the vicinity when Gunvolt fought the Sumeragi Seven, he studied each of their Septimas, gaining those resistances, something supported by the (albeit non-canon) DLC fights in Gunvolt 2 against the Sumeragi Seven. This would give Copen resistance to the following (It's worth noting that only the resistance to hax abilities have solid evidence and the purely offensive abilities may not be valid):
Light Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Existence Erasure (Through countermeasures to Jota's Septima, the latter two being shown in Jota's boss fight in GV2)
Fire Manipulation (Through countermeasures to Viper's Septima, though it likely isn't a particularly potent resistance given Asroc is still able to damage him with fire attacks), Power Nullification,
Magnetism Manipulation (Through Carerra. Although his EX Weapons are Septima, and he was even paranoid about putting Carerra's Septima alongside his other EX Weapons. However, getting hit by Carerra's attacks)
Petrification (Through Elise, as demonstrated in the GV2 DLC boss fight)
Organic Manipulation (Through Stratos).
Metal Manipulation as Gibril was totally unable to affect his armor despite her able to paralyze someone through their blood, although, she wasn't very good at it.

It's also fairly reasonable to assume that even in the iX timeline Copen has these resistances, since he experienced the exact same things up until the events of Gunvolt 2 and his gear in iX is almost the exact same as his Gunvolt 2 gear. These resistances would also be given to The Creator when a profile is made for him, since it's heavily implied that he's Copen from the far future of the main timeline or at the very least a timeline similar to it.
A few questions to that.
First, is Copen resistant or is his equipment resistant? It's his equipment that has the vague countermeasures, after all.
The text says he has resistance against several, but not all, Septima. In that case, we would not assume that he has resistance against all he encountered, but only those he has sown to resist, yes?
So has he in practice be shown to resist all of the above or is the assumption coming just from him being able to fight them?

Pretty sure Japanese has metaphors as well, so even if it says killing in Japanese it's probably still metaphorical.
The translator is very experienced at this by this point, I asked him to double check it to see if it was metaphorical or literal, because he can tell the difference between the two apparently (I thought I had a feat once due to dialogue but he told me that it was just flowery language). This time, he said it really was a literal statement, I pretty much made sure of it.
Not necessarily, but if it has no other feats we can assume that, I guess.
"No organic matter is spared from these menaces" is how GV described Stratos's flies
A few questions to that.
First, is Copen resistant or is his equipment resistant? It's his equipment that has the vague countermeasures, after all.
The text says he has resistance against several, but not all, Septima. In that case, we would not assume that he has resistance against all he encountered, but only those he has sown to resist, yes?
So has he in practice be shown to resist all of the above or is the assumption coming just from him being able to fight them?
I'll give you over to Smashor for this one, but it's both his equipment and him I believe, depending on what the Septima is, space cutting would be for both, hacking and water would be only his equipment. He has resisted some that would affect his entire body and some that'd effect his equipment

Last edited:
The translator is very experienced at this by this point, I asked him to double check it to see if it was metaphorical or literal, because he can tell the difference between the two apparently (I thought I had a feat once due to dialogue but he told me that it was just flowery language). This time, he said it really was a literal statement, I pretty much made sure of it.
Has he said why that is? Like, I literally can not imagine what could stand there in japanese that it would be clear that it is death, not destruction, without there being more explanation.

"No organic matter is spared from these menaces" is how GV described Stratos's flies
ok

I'll give you over to Smashor for this one, but it's both his equipment and him I believe, depending on what the Septima is, space cutting would be for both, hacking and water would be only his equipment. He has resisted some that would affect his entire body and some that'd effect his equipment
Alright, I will wait for the showings / explanations from Smashor then.

In the meantime:

Copen can hit ghosts, for some reason
Pretty simple, this one, though it has spoilers for iX 2. The Creator is described as a ghost and is, in fact, dead. And Copen can see and hit him, thus Non-Physical Interaction and Extrasensory Perception. The Gravekeepers should scale to this since Copen's weapons copied from them can also hit The Creator, the Mother Computer and The Creator upscale from them. And Ypsilon too, I guess.
Scans? Both on him hitting the Creator and the Creator being intangible and invisible (or why did you want to list ESP?)

Copen Stealth
In "Copen's Story", the depiction of how he escaped Firmament after fighting GV- Copen sneaks past Sumeragi Guards. Considering that they are on Firmament, the most important place for the Muse Project (GV1's entire plot) to succeed, these people need to be qualified for this specific job. Copen gets at least some Stealth Mastery, though I doubt it would be as on par as say, Gunvolt's.
Sources... actually, sources for everything after this too. Everything needs checkable sources to be approved.

This one will be probably fine from what you say, but... yeah.

Asimov AP
There’s no reason why he should have a Low 7-B Key for his weapons. He fights End of LAiX Copen, and only didn’t use it VS Anthem GV because it wasn’t an anti personel weapon like Border was. Just make it 7-B flat.
As someone who doesn't know what these words mean I can't follow the explanation here.

Gunvolt and Nova fight in space
At the end of the first game, Gunvolt and Nova fight in space, giving the standard abilities and resistances such a thing grants, cosmic radiation resistance, extreme temperatures, etc. You could argue this also applies to Asimov and Blade since Septima is the only reasonable excuse for this ability existing.

Also, for some reason 2nd Phase Nova isn't a solid Anthem level (7-B). He's already INSANELY powerful ALONG with a Joule boost, GV was almost kind of afraid of him until he got mad.
IIRC we decided not to give extreme temperatures for space anymore, because of the low conductivity and stuff. Not sure how bad radiation is either. Probably depends on where in space... what abilities are "etc." here?

Has he said why that is? Like, I literally can not imagine what could stand there in japanese that it would be clear that it is death, not destruction, without there being more explanation.
He explained it for my other questions such as people's speech patterns, explains certain kata (characters) to explain what each word can mean in variation to make sure he got the right translation, he's like, very well versed in japanese.
Alright, I will wait for the showings / explanations from Smashor then.
bet
In the meantime:

Scans? Both on him hitting the Creator and the Creator being intangible and invisible (or why did you want to list ESP?)

Sources... actually, sources for everything after this too. Everything needs checkable sources to be approved.

This one will be probably fine from what you say, but... yeah.
Easy, Copen story- the scan for that actually just got posted today by me too, and simply just playing the game for the ghost part, Lola kinda just says that Creator is just... straight up a ghost (44 seconds), we see him fade out like a ghost, and him literally existing as a ghost, with Lola (there are two of her but I'm talking about the pod) asking if machines have souls in that very scene. He's also a boss fight, so Copen kind of has to be able to touch him
As someone who doesn't know what these words mean I can't follow the explanation here.
Basically he damages people with his weapons that are 7-B, my b for the bad explaination
IIRC we decided not to give extreme temperatures for space anymore, because of the low conductivity and stuff. Not sure how bad radiation is either. Probably depends on where in space... what abilities are "etc." here?
Ah i see

Last edited:
Kinda forgot that Smashor is gone for the time being huh

Either way, it's most likely both that Copen and his Armor has this resistance. But it sort of depends, Copen isn't resistant to water, tech beams, and fire attacks, but his armor isn't malfunctioning because of it. But we've seen Copen himself also just survive a space cutting attacking in general, getting petrified, etc.

Don't have the scans on hand to post at the current moment, but I've read these scans too much that it's practically on the back of my hand now, it's there.

This skill, which can short-circuit any electrical device even if they are coated in a dense water resistant coating.

Nimrod’s hatred towards the science and technology civilization might’ve given birth to it.

だが、過去の研究データからあらゆる第七波動(セブンス)に対する対策が施してあったアキュラの装備に対しては、本来の効果は発揮されなかったようだ。

Daga, kako no kenkyuu deeta kara arayuru dai nana hadou (sebunsu) n tai suru taisaku ga hodokashite atta Akyura no soubi ni taishite wa, honrai no kouka wa hakki sarenakatta you da.

However, when faced with Acura’s equipment, which had several counter-measures against several types of 7th Waves (Sevens) developed through previous research data, it was unable to display the intended effects.

Acura is Copens Japanese name
For things like the space cutting, again this is stuff from previous data, which would include the Sumeragi Seven Septima which he has shown to have and use in GV1. And if you just play the game you can find it shown right there for you

Last edited:
I don't need to explain that requesting to play a game to give input is quite poor practice (not anyone is willing to go that far, nor has the system, time or money), link videos at the most blatant moments instead, in fact that'd be better evidence than "play the game lol".

e fine

later I have an exam coming up, also I don't think anyone like is dumb enough to run into zero Blade so it'd be hard to find a video of it, might for Gorgon Gaze tho

...https://youtu.be/ZD4kWQeW440

...someone actually did... 8:14, and how about that, Copen lived

Demise Light-blade (Zero Blade)

イオタのスペシャルスキル.

Iota no supesharu sukiru.

Jota's Special Skill.

観測している物だけが実在するという量子力学的発想を拡大解釈し, 世界を形作っているのは [光] であることを認識. その光を操り, ゼロとすることで世界=空間そのものを切り裂くという大技.

Kansoku shiteiru mono dake ga shitsuzai suru to iu ryoushirikigakuteki hassou wo kakudai kaishakushi, sekai wo katachi tzukutteiru no wa “hikari” de aru koto wo ninshiki. Sono hikari wo ayatsuri, zero to suru koto de sekai-kuukan sono mono wo kirisaku to iu oowaza.

It’s a powerful attack which is based on altering a quantum mechanical idea to his needs.

This particular idea suggests that only what we observe through our naked eyes actually exists, and it acknowledges that “light” is what’s shaping the world.

Iota controls that “light” which shapes the world and, by turning it into zero, he can tear the world/space itself.
Just incase you want me to prove it's Space tearing capability again (Phospatorium is the English name, he literally says ZEROU BURIEUDO, so)

And in case you want me to again prove that these profiles are real here you go (page 3)

Last edited:
Easy, Copen story- the scan for that actually just got posted today by me too, and simply just playing the game for the ghost part, Lola kinda just says that Creator is just... straight up a ghost (44 seconds), we see him fade out like a ghost, and him literally existing as a ghost, with Lola (there are two of her but I'm talking about the pod) asking if machines have souls in that very scene. He's also a boss fight, so Copen kind of has to be able to touch him
So... he's called a ghost... or ghost like. But was he ever demonstrated intangible and invisible? Not all ghosts in fiction are that.

Hm, well guess that falls apart huh. Conceding that point. I'll just put a note that he has interacted with a ghost, but it's like, not traditional and doesn't qualify for the NPI

Last edited:
In that case once the pages have been updated with what has been accepted this thread could be closed.

In iX 2, he is sent a blaster master blaster rifle by the creator. This is confirmed in the crossover dlc boss fight where you fight Jason. He knows of Copen, but its one way as the Copen WE know never went to his world. Its implied the Copen he knows is from the Blaster Master Zero 2 DLC that gives Copen a playable campaign in that world. He leaves with a blaster rifle. The same one OUR Copen is sent by the creator. Who himself is Copen from another world. Thus: The Creator is the blaster master dlc Copen. So Blaster Master is canonically linked to iX 2 via the Zero 2 DLC and the iX 2 DLC.

Except Creator Copen outright had an entire campaign set in the BMZ world. And Jason fights iX 2 Copen to test their abilities. And if it helps, both games literally are made by Inti-creates.

Except Creator Copen outright had an entire campaign set in the BMZ world. And Jason fights iX 2 Copen to test their abilities. And if it helps, both games literally are made by Inti-creates.
That connection is not confirmed and is super iffy since that Copen had Lola and AnotherA/The Creator very specifically did not.

Back