• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cool Cat vs Giorno Giovanna (GRACE)

Giorno should take this due to the fact Cool Cat isn't going to significantly harm him or anything like that. Due to that, Giorno would probably win from rather good battle experience and having better experience in combat than someone like Cool Cat would, along with the stamina people mentioned above.

How does Cool Cat fight to begin with? If it's not in a way that is trying to like strike Giorno's vitals and such, he's not going to do much and would tire out eventually due to a lower stamina than Giorno. Cool Cat's profile says he's very easy to manipulate and exploit as well. Giorno's incredibly cunning and battle knowing, this is something Giorno could also work in favor for him.

To his merit Giorno seems capable of putting a good fight. I never watched JoJo before so I can't say much more on his skill...

This feat is one of the only base Giorno feats we have, Luca wanted to kill him with that swing but Giorno dodged that, I think that just shows Giorno was indeed encountering other gangsters that tried to kill him (considering that he watched gangsters killing people and his dad was beating him every single day). Giorno is also very, very smart man capable of creating great tactics

But Giorno also encountered gangsters with guns, and he dodged that shovel from point blank range. I believe he also tanked another hit but idk if that was GE ability or something. Either way, he has some good ass experience fighting gangsters. And if we haven't seen this guy fighting school shooters yet then we can't tell.

I would say they equal each other out in skill.

Martial Arts>>>Gangta fighting skills

Gangsters who regularly try to kill you>>>Middle schooler with a gun

Okay, but gun>>>shovel

I agree that professional wrestling is better experience than fighting a random person on the street.

Luca was a gangster for years who was through good amount of battles and he was paid to protect people, he even got stabbed in the eye and still fought, he's not a random person on the street for sure

Oh, so Cool Cat has only average stamina and intelligence. Giorno had crazy stamina and smarts feats so I guess he tires him and defeats

I've already addressed the stamina. As for smarts, he may have Average intelligence, but he's an excellent fighter. Giorno actually doesn't really have any CQC skill. The closest thing we've seen to that is him...dodging an attack. Ah yes, how skilled. I would never have thought of dodging a shovel being swung at my face.

Dodging a shovel at point blank range is actually around Subsonic feat so that really is something (hell, he didn't even move his legs, he straight up pulled a Bruce Lee), considering Giorno was dealing with thugs since he was a damn kid.

Do a CRT if you disagree with his current stamina ranking, I don't think Cool Cat comes even close to Giorno's stamina at all.

Can you link me his feats? I guess Giorno can dodge his attacks and Giorno in wrestling would overpower him as he got Peak Human lifting strength.

Giorno still is indeed still a tactician, that's better than being just a good H2H fighter.

Okay, I want to adress something.

Although I agree with Spooky in most of his points, there is no real explanation for Giorno's Peak Human LS and High Stamna ratings. For all we know, any JoJo fan could have just wanked the page in order to get him more wins.

Although if you manage to find any feats supporting this please show them.

High stamina comes from enduring Bruno's zippers, surviving cutting his own hand while Notorious BIG was eating it, fighting for long time with Diavolo, basically any fight of his is stamina feat.

Speed is equalized

Dude I know, I wanted to point out that dodging a Subsonic swing IS NOT a bad feat at all. It's indeed reaction feat but he wouldn't be able to do that with no experience.

Dude, it's not because of "oh lol, I have to dodge this attack because I am really fast and I can see it coming" but instead the experience of dodging that attack on time and learning how to dodge attacks on time.

Back