• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cool Cat vs Giorno Giovanna (GRACE)

"I, Giorno Giovanna, have a cat"

Cool Cat: 3 (BigSmoke4269, GoCommitDi, Pig boy Sans)

Giorno: 6 (Listentomyrhytm,TheQuirkyBoy, Theuser789, Inverted Tempest, SpookyShadow,Lucas Carvalho Santiago)

Both 10-A

Speed equalized

Both bloodlusted

Let the battle begin!

CoolCatSans
Giorno Giovanna (Anime)

Might I remind you guys about CC's Social Influencing and the fact that he is black belt in Karate.

Yeah, but we're assuming here. It says "likely average" because the Cool Cat universe doesn't seem to have any superhuman characters (except for the wicked witch, but that movie was scrapped).

I think it depends on who has the better skill in hand to hand fights. But then again, unless giorno finds a way to outsmart cool cat.

Umm...

So in one corner you have a black belt professional wrestler who's been defending against bullies his whole life

And in the other you have a character with funny hair I guess

I mean, Giorno has two votes in the OP, so the same as them, plus probaly better experience in actual fights to the death and inteligence

Like, ok? But the first two votes were dismissed as CC likely has much more stamina than it's shown in the profile, but vote counted anyway.

Well then. But I still don't see how stamina will play a big part here if CC can just Karate kick Giorno.

... why the **** is Cool Cat 10-A actually? It isn't like it's stated he regularly exercises and works out...

Back