• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cool Cat fights a toy car

"America's New years eve fireworks are nothing compared to a volcnic eruption!"

Me: Thanks for the obvious fact!

Also I found some other site claiming fireworks contained 70 grams of powder that exploded with 9.2 Kilojoules per gram (For a total of 652 Kilojoules of energy) but the server of the site was down

I don't know, but apparently speed equal doesn't put both characters at either of the other's speed but rather some undefinable equaled value or something

BigSmoke4269 said:
So the fireworks don't even push him? If anything I think they should both be subsonic
We create simultaneous night and day paradoxical scenarios for some matches to be fair, is fireworks not pushing really that strange in comparison?

BigSmoke4269 said:
If he can't turn, Cool Cat can just dodge it and RC will ******* die.
I was so tempted to put in RC's weakness section:

If he doesn't kill the opponent in a set period of time, his rockets will explode and he will ******* die.

Really tho, there's 3 durability calcs for Toy Story 2 of which got 9-C results and the third one got 10-A+ results

Too bad that he's like;

The worst 9-B ever.

But now he has a way of stalemating basically every 10-C/10-A he fights, just by going tier9explodegg

They should probably get upgraded tbh.

Also, just above the "Let us help grow our community" banner somewhere on the right of the screen, your profile picture is there. What does that mean?

Huh. One time I also saw my profile there and for whatever reason I was proud, only for my profile to get yeeted out of it ten minutes later oof

You could probably bring it up in the Toy Story discussion thread (Also the calc that got 10-A+ results was 10 joules away from 9-C)

And yeah, RC can't turn, at least not will when attacked to the rocket, and heck he shouldn't even have it as it wasn't attached to him, it was attached to Buzz.

It is only listed as optional equipment That makes it alright, also Toy Story's durability is likely being upgraded to 9-C.

Yes Well his 10-A AP kind of comes from the Rocket (Also this was already discussed when we were making his profile, as RC's the only one who really "used" it)

But he can't use it, it isn't attached to him, and he shouldn't have 10-A AP, unless we are saying he was strapped to the rocket, which he wasn't. He just was dropped while moving at this speed.

Because it would be like giving Flash explosive manip and a really high AP just because one time he had an explosive bolted to his wrist. It isn't something that can really be controlled or used accurately in combat. If anyone should have it, it would likely be Sid.

Except we do give characters things they've used once then never again, and you kind of can control it. You just aim at something light it and bam! Your now hurdling at that thing at subsonic speeds ready to blow up with AP several tiers above you

Back