• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pure Evil fights Pure Evil (Judge Holden vs Michael Myers) [ 1-0-0 ]

"You sure he is locked up in there?" the rookie asked "Yup. Rest assured, he will be locked up tight for the rest of his life." the officer replied. Michael had been caught once again, not after he had massacred almost a total of 15 teenagers and adults. The final girl, however, managed to lure Michael into a cop ambush, which resulted in Michael getting shot and incapacitated. Now, he was in the back of a cop car, restrained with handcuffs, laying there... Just breathing... heavily...

The officer taps the shoulder of his partner "Alright, time to head out, rookie." the rookie nods as he enters the cop car, while the officer enters the driver's seat. He places his foot on the pedal and presses down on it, the car going down the road, to the nearby desert...

A few hours passed by, and the two officers were still driving down the desert road. They had been driving for almost 3 hours now with no breaks, and drowsiness was starting to kick in. The officer rubbed his eyes to remain focused while the rookie yawned as he was trying his best to stay awake. While driving down the road, they drive past something, or someone, their skin almost looks pale white and they wore and cowboy hat... Probably just tiredness kicking in.

Suddenly, they heard the sound of something breaking, almost like a chain. "Did you hear that?" The rookie asked before turning around to see Michael, still incapacitated. He sighed in relief before the officer reassured him "You thought he broke out, didn't you? Don't worry, I seriously doubt anyone could break metal chai-" Almost as if he had jinxed himself, Michael places his entire hand into the officer's face, prompting both cops to start screaming in fear. As the rookie, who was still tired, tried to unlock his holster to access his pistol, Michael started to crush the face of the officer as he screamed in pain and agony while his face while quickly getting mushed and reduced to pieces of flesh skull and gore. The officer starts to steer the car like a maniac, the pain making him lose focus and cause the car to swerve around flip over, and crash upside down.

A minute passes by, as the engine of the cop car starts to catch on fire, and it grows bigger every second. Luckily, the rookie managed to survive the crash, bleeding and covered with cuts and fractures. His partner, was not so lucky, of course. The rookie slowly yet agonizingly crawled away from the crash, as he started to hear heavy footsteps from behind him. The rookie kept crawling until he bumped into a man's boot. He slowly and painfully looks up to see the man with the pale white skin again. "P-please... You have to help me..." However, help wasn't the Judge's intention. "You poor soul. Let me assist you officer" "What are you- Wait- NO! DEAR GOD! NOOOooooo..."

Michael had finally gotten out of the car and was about to walk away from the scene, however, the rookie's cries had attracted him. As he walked towards the origin of the scream, Michael grabbed a police baton to use as a weapon. As he walks closer, he sees him.

As Judge Holden held the decapitated head of the rookie, he looked up to see Michael and they both stared into each other's eyes. The Judge stares into the pitch-dark eyes of the man behind the mask, while Michael stares into the red, psychotic, almost inhuman eyes of Holden. The stare-down is interrupted when the burning cop car finally explodes behind Michael, the light of the explosion illuminating the full bodies of the two figures.

"You don't seem... Human, are you..?" "..."

"Well, you don't seem to be someone who speaks that often... But let me reassure you, my boy..." Michael tilts his head at this statement, while the Judge's smile only widened.

"War is god... and you don't seem to know... what I am..." The Judge pulls out one of his Colt Dragoons and aims it at the decapitated head of the rookie, before pulling the trigger, blasting the head into a bunch of gore onto the ground. Michael didn't even flinch at this and merely gripped the police baton harder.

This was when the figures of pure evil, start to move towards each other...

Michael_vs_The_Judge.jpg

-Speed is equal
-Both are 9-C
-The Judge has his two Colt Dragoons and a knife
-Michael is using a police baton
-Both are 10 meters apart

"His feet are light and nimble. He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and in shadow and he is a great favorite. He never sleeps, the judge. He is dancing, dancing. He says that he will never die.": 1 ( @EnnardTrap1987 )

"I met this... six-year-old child with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and... the blackest eyes - the Devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up, because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil.":

INCON:

Last edited:
He never sleeps.
He will never die.

Anyway, I think The Judge has the range advantage, especially with how the fight is set out, so he just shoots away at Michael before the latter gets back up and maybe vanishes, but even then, The Judge could possibly pull off the same trick via teleportation. Both Michael and Holden have some forms of immortality, but I think The Judge’s immortality is much better from what’s on his profile, and finally, The Judge could probably corrupt hax him by just doing his long speeches about war and it could probably make Michael just fall to his knees and pray to Satan to spare his life lmao

TL;DR: I vote The Judge

The Judge could probably corrupt hax him by just doing his long speeches about war and it could probably make Michael just fall to his knees and pray to Satan to spare his life lmao
I dunno, if I recall correctly, don't his speeches have different effects on different people? Plus has he ever used it in combat? I only recall the incident with the priest and the ending with the man (Who is resistant though the Judge did do the speech in a non-combat encounter)

Plus, does Michael even listen to anything? I don't recall him ever stopping when someone is begging for their lives

I dunno, if I recall correctly, don't his speeches have different effects on different people? Plus has he ever used it in combat? I only recall the incident with the priest and the ending with the man (Who is resistant though the Judge did do the speech in a non-combat encounter)

Plus, does Michael even listen to anything? I don't recall him ever stopping when someone is begging for their lives
Thats true, so the corruption probably wouldn't work on Mikey Boy, but...

g u n is still an option lmao

Bruh I didn't even notice Michael has 9-B dura for his first key wth.

Well, tbf, Judge has unknown dura so...

I guess the Judge's only way of victory is incap, and thats gonna be tough, since its Michael Myers himself.

So the Judge can either spam pew pew, or attempt to grapple/choke Michael out since he has superhuman lifting strength compared to Mike's peak human.

Meanwhile, Michael can attempt to go stabby stabby, and can try to potentially corrupt Judge? I have no clue if that is combat applicable or not, tho

Anyway, I dunno if you should count the vote for the Judge just yet. I had already pointed out that guns aren't exactly the most efficient way to take down Myers
I mean, doesn't Myers have feats of surviving tons of gunshot wounds? His Type 2 Immortality justification does mention that
Anyway onto your other possible Judge wincon
or attempt to grapple/choke Michael out since he has superhuman lifting strength compared to Mike's peak human.
The issue with grappling Michael despite his LS is durability. Getting close against someone who can one-shot is incredibly dangerous

Back