• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Controversy time! Who do you think is the most overrated verse in terms of strength.

We live in a 21st century society monke and yet humanity still acts uncivilized.

anyway I do I feel like DDLC gets wanked regarding monika. But I guess that has more to do with her powers and the fact her setting isn’t a fighting series.
I'm livin in that 21st century doing something mean to it doing better than anybody you've ever seen do it scr-
Wouldn't rainbows balance between communities?
No they're just making me gay
It's okay though I already like femboys
IMG_6418.png

Eh the Princesses jobbing to vines and arctic storms only happened in one or two episodes respectively, whereas they literally move the sun everyday.

Anyway in terms of overrated verses I’m a bit skeptical of SCP having a bajillion Tier 0s lol
The problem with that is, as far as I know, they have no real AP feats outside of that one specific thing they do to show they have said power casually. Like in the cases of verses like DC or Dragonball where they have a lot of low ends, they still have quantifiable Solar System and Universal feats that are shown in universe, or said through narration.

The Princesses straight up do not have any AP feats that put them anywhere near Solar System level in any episode of the cartoon, in fact their low ends are their only real feats. Them raising the Sun and Moon are the only AP feats they have, even the combined power of 4 of them only seem to do like... Town level to maybe Mountain level explosions at best.

Theres also times were it seems like the Sun and Moon are also much smaller than they are in the real world, like this comic panel shows. Not only a small circumference but in front of the clouds, which a regular sized moon couldn't be.

2f957ql7zcm11.jpg

Off-topic but if you guys really want to make a underrated but good verse that isn’t too powerful

try this verse

only two characters needed (Chito and yuuri) and they only have guns and explosives. No superpowers

(anyway this anime is really tragic and sad to be honest and I’m afraid no one here has heard of it)

This is not to mention that in ancient history the Asians were more advanced than the west. While they were advancing onwards and improving themselves, the westerners were still living in caves. It would take a while before they beat us in terms of technological level but the Asians still beat them in terms of fiction power levels and politeness levels.
As someone who is actually from Asia (South Korea), please stop fetishizing my and my neighbors' culture, its ******* weird.

Also "politeness", yeah sit my grandfather in a room with a Japanese dude and you'll get more ethnic slurs thrown out than a KKK rally.

As someone who is actually from Asia (South Korea), please stop fetishizing my and my neighbors' culture, its ******* weird.

Also "politeness", yeah sit my grandfather in a room with a Japanese dude and you'll get more ethnic slurs thrown out than a KKK rally.
He's Asian aswell, Chinese American.

@TheMonkeMan A moderator never abuses the pings, nor does he use it sparingly, he uses it precisely when he needs to.

@Artorimachi_Meteoraft Just Metroid

@Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara I mean I'm most likely just gonna lose mod status when I retire from versus debating after a certain series gets a treatment.

@azontr Don't make me get my out of context blazblue folder on you, I will unleash it to you.

@TheMonkeMan A moderator never abuses the pings, nor does he use it sparingly, he uses it precisely when he needs to.

@Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara I mean I'm most likely just gonna lose mod status when I retire from versus debating after a certain series gets a treatment.

@azontr Don't make me get my out of context blazblue folder on you, I will unleash it to you.
"A moderator never abuses the pings " as he pings 4 people in quick succession.
You're a funny dude.

Metroid is a good series.

though honestly how about everyone on this thread including me and glass play Mario party and see who is best Nintendo gamer.

Back