• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Continuing Devilman Revision: High-Godly and Higher-Dimensions

Okay, so after thinking about it. While we know the method behind the dimensional manipulation, we don't quite understand the exact specifics or if the individual demon needs other demons alongside it for full effect, etc. So I would say will Dimensional Manipulation should be added, it should not have a tier or anything, and should be specified that the exact specifications are unknown.

Type 3 is basically, "You get killed, your alternate version from any point in time or alternate universe comes and takes your place immediately"

In addition, i also think Devilman and Satan should have Regenerationn Negation, base on the fight in the end of Devilman Crybaby and in middle of Devilman VS. Hades (given that Amon's attacks didn't allow Hades to recover, and Akira able to recovered only by devouring other creatures, after Satan's attack).

I mean, they still has Regen and Immortality Negation scaling from Sirene and Asura. Sirene killed Asura and didn't come back ever since and Asura's demons didn't come back either.

But as for now i think were done with this revision. I have only one question however does Satan fight with the Golden King still counts after the latest revisions

I will point out that the statements in the OP about the 5th dimension don't treat it as a higher spatial dimension, but more as some sort of parallel universe. I don't think that's enough for High 2-A to be considered.

The other Tier 2 stuff seems fine, though.

Are there maybe some other quotes that support it as a true higher-dimensional realm?

No, actually. They are just connected, not said like they're parallel universe. It's also explicitly stated that demons are Higher-Dimensional beings and they live in hell

I am going by the scans in the OP.

The fourth dimension and fifth dimension are treated as different places than "our dimension", but spatial dimensions aren't places. This is how one would describe a parallel reality. This is not enough for High 2-A.

What are the statements of demons being higher-dimensional, and are they actually shown to function like higher-dimensional beings?

Tincan123 said:
@Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot Do you want me too give you a in-depth explanation about it?
Really just the relevant scans would help, I'd imagine. The scans in the OP don't support High 2-A, but if there are others that do, then I can probably vouch for that.

So sinds the fight between satan and the golden king has been removed from their profiles i like to request the rematch between the two and also lets start a disscusion about God, Zennon and Jenny profiles.

Btw guys i just ask on SomebodyData message wall about the passive Transmutation/Fusionism stuff so lets wait for his anwser.

Yo you could have also just asked here since im following the thread lol, but anyways, like I said on the wall, wont be able to see it for about 7 hours. You guys can use the time to get more scans or talk about something else if you want.

it prob shouldn't be remove since it was still using a fair key (5-B not tier 2 ones)

Ah oke that make sense altought cant much give a answer on it unless we redo the fight or get an masada support opinion on it.

@SomebodyData you know what you were right post the stuff about passive Transmutation/Fusionism here so i am sorry for bothering you on your message wall.

So me,Reinhardthrowhisspear and Arekusuripa were wondering if the Transmutation/Fusionism was an passive thing that demons could do.

Here are some scans:This vision of Amon transmuting the earth by these old guys.

He just walks around and everything on Earth gets Transmuted.

This poor family.

These guards

Its later confirmed by Mikiko that everthing is combining. Even living things have fused together. ( This is also funny because it kinda supports my part of saying that Demons can merge with the 3-D matter surrounding them.)

Get rekt street tugs.

I mean really Amon is just not even trying he is just walking.

As for Satan it seems to be the same case. This is later confirmed by Zenno

Not even Satan or Lucifer in his angels years was save from thisand he became Satan.

More scans about it first this and this and second is this one From Ashura. However the most interesting one is this from prehistoric child Amon. It seems in the beginning face the Transmutation/Fusionism is tought based thing but later when you mastered it its an passive thing that you can do that takes no effort at all in using it because its always activated. But of course it makes sense to say that only the top tier Demons are able master this kinda level of Transmutation/Fusionism.

I also wanne be done with these revisions about Devilman for now.

I feel like it might be a bit speculative, perhaps it could fall under an extreme form of transmutation that just requires little thought?

Back