• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Continuing Devilman Revision: High-Godly and Higher-Dimensions

Hmm did the demons survive because their true form / will is 5D or no? <Basically this is the question that has to be asked, and looking at the scans, it appears so. Which results in immortality type 9. Being destroyed as a 5-B but regening independently of your will would have warranted High Godly, but this sounds to be not the case.

@Reinhard technically that's not true, UKG doesn't have High Godly because we don't know if she regened before or after the recreation of the multiverse (Personally I still don't see how that was relevant to UKG's Regen since she regened away from the multiverse but whatever)

Ok so with new changes to Acausality, Devilman characters have

Type 1: Time Paradox Immunity: Characters with this type of Acausality are rendered immune to changes in the past and standard temporal paradoxes, but remain just as vulnerable in the present and can be affected by normal Causality Manipulation and similar abilities

Type 2: Temporal Singularity: Characters with this type of Acausality do not exist in either the past or the future, only the present. This means they cannot be affected by changes to the past, while also making them resistant to Precognition that works by viewing the future, as they do not exist within it, and Fate Manipulation, for the same reason. In essence, they are able to choose their own fates, but they remain just as vulnerable at the point in time in which they do exist. Fun fact in Type 2 Satan and Devilman are part of the examples.

So i wanne ask you guys do think they have also Type 3: Temporal Permanence: (Characters with this type of Acausality are incredibly difficult to kill, as other versions of themselves - from other points in time and/or from other universes - can survive the destruction of the "original" and act in their place. This also grants them immunity to changes in the past.) and

Type 4: Irregular Causality: (Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.)

Type 3 in my opinion is might be given because of the fact that each Devilman in the story of Devilman can be stronger then the last one, take for example with Devilman from Violence Jack was strong enough to beat Satan even tought he lost in the original Devilman. As for Type 4 i self am not certain with that one so i like to hear what you guys think about that.

That's, not at all what the requirements of Type 3 are.

I'd say they're type 1 and 2.

We all agreed on the type 9, High-Godly isn't legit. Somebody needs to have opinion on the remaining ones.

What are the remaining ones?

@Tincsn basically your alt versions of you share a common consciousness (like a hive mind) so they can replace you.

@SomebodyData You mean like Funny Valentine stand D4C then yeah type 3 is out of question. As for the remaining ones:

- Higher-Dimensional Manipulation and Range

- Human Akira Res to Void, EE and RW

- 2-C, possibly High 2-A God tiers

- Human's Low-Mid

- Res to Mind for Demon

Reinhardthrowhisspear pretty much explained why in his summary so check that out.

After this is all done i wonder if the fight between Satan and the Golden King still counts as a win for the Golden King.

@Tin If I remember correctly, Funny's is actually an artifical type 3, I think a better example would be Lavos.

- I'm iffy on that, is it for basically everyone or just a few?

- Feel like that should only apply to his Violence Jack incarnation, which I'm pretty sure isn't treated as the human side of Akira, but rather a mix. Unless we are treating VJ as Akira, though I'm just as iffy on that.

- I guess that works, seems kinda strange tho.

- Ok

- Ok as well.

@SomebodyData On Higher-Dimensional Manipulation i can send you on your message wall a more in depth explantion for why they have it.

Hmm, I'll have to think on that, and this ability, it applies to regular demons too right? Physically or their higher dimensional essence?

Yes it applies to regular demons but to keep things simple because most regular demons are fodder compare to the likes of Amon, Satan, Zennon and Psycho Jenny so we only focus on these four, not sure if we others want to included Sirene.

@Reinhardthrowhisspear So i have done something for fun and that is checking how many people have been born on earth and this is the estimate number i fond on this site it's 108,470,690,115. Now considering that Devilman has many different universes that number can go up to 1,301,648,281,380 if we count all the timelines the past, present, future and etc . So the mind stuff is kinda insane if you count the numbers. Also here is the time line thanks to Arekusuripa

Devilman_chronology.jpg

It is also worth keeping in mind, based on the words of Medusa from Mao Dante, that God needs to collect all the souls to create a full incarnation in the 3-d dimension. Also, Hades can summon any of them, frome every point of history, because he has absolute control over the death, although he probably has some problems with manifestatio in 3-D.

SomebodyData said:
- Feel like that should only apply to his Violence Jack incarnation, which I'm pretty sure isn't treated as the human side of Akira, but rather a mix. Unless we are treating VJ as Akira, though I'm just as iffy on that.
No, we treat Jack as human. That's where the 7-A feat comes from.

Yeah I know, feel like he should be a tab between human akira and devilman, but that's just me.

More like, 1/3 from human, considering the Lady Jack and Little Jack aren't with him, but yeah - better for Jack have his own image, as one of "incarnation"

We can add this image:

Violence Jack

Not gonna lie, I think thi looks pretty great even in comparsion to his other forms.

So, it looks like sans High-Godly, all of it is accepted.

Except Higher-Dimensional stuff. He is talking about matter, so it should be for every demon. Though, now that I think about it, this may be only range feat because breaking through dimension isn't controlling dimension.

Also now that I think about it, the higher-dimensional feat should be AP feat. It's explicitly said that it destroy everything. It should be something like High 2-A over time.

Also the Full-powered rating should be likely, not possibly. We have several supporting statements for this so possibly is downplay I think.

I am not sure. What, if anything, has SomebodyData accepted to be applied here?

SomebodyData said:
@Tin If I remember correctly, Funny's is actually an artifical type 3, I think a better example would be Lavos.

- I'm iffy on that, is it for basically everyone or just a few?

- I guess that works, seems kinda strange tho.

- Ok

- Ok as well.
@Antvasima pretty much this. As for high-godly regen seems not to be the case

That doesn't tell me much without context.

I also wanne say if Akira get res to EE then Satan should also have res too it plus able to use it. As for Higher-Dimensions SomebodyData still thinking about it.

Back